Performance Painting & Stain

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

241 Deer Path

Stillwater, MN 55082

Performance Painting & Stain is a company dedicated to service and quality. We believe that the project is not complete until the custumer is 100% satisfied.

09/26/2017

Gary F.

Chris did an excellent job, including thorough preparation, attention to detail, daily cleanup and final inspection. He was friendly, professional, and punctual.

Description of Work
Performance Painting painted my entire house, including trim, gutters and fascia.

07/15/2017

Cheryl F.

They did a great job. Although it took longer than expected due to weather & other jobs they were doing at the same time as ours, we were very pleased. I provided the paint , so that was not included in the cost of the job.

Description of Work
Old 1920-1930's wood sided 2.5 story home, needed painting. I hired a carpenter to replace rotten wood, so it was ready to be painted.

05/10/2017

Amber N.

Great! I would recommend him to my family and neighbors:)

Description of Work
Chris painted the interior of my house and was fast, precise and clean. He was always friendly and my home looks amazing!

Category house painters, interior painters

05/08/2017

inga C.

Great! So efficient and SO detail oriented. Very clean, and stayed within timeline given.

Description of Work
Outdoor house painting

05/08/2017

Pat D.

I was very satisfied. Chris was very professional right from the first time he came over. The showed up on time and were careful to cover my floors and furniture. They even moved some furniture for me that was too heavy. They did a great job getting the walls fixed and painted. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. My friends have had some bad experiences with painters so I was a little nervous. I found Performance on Angie's List and will use them again.

Description of Work
I needed 4 interior rooms painted. One of them had really high ceilings. The walls were in pretty bad shape with cracks and nail holes. I had 2 doors and some trim that needed to be repainted.

Category interior painters

10/11/2016

Thomas P.

Very well. The contractor closely managed his painting crew, and stopped by regularly. At the end, he asked me to make sure I was satisfied. I had a few small things I wanted improved, and he immediately had it done. Very professional.

Description of Work
I needed the whole interior of my townhouse painted, including stripping wallpaper and patching small holes and covering mottled paint design.

Category decks, interior painters

05/07/2014

Michael P.

Category decks, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

08/01/2013

Larry M.

I had a fine experience in dealing with them the only problem is they're so far away.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Performance Painting & Stain last may for exterior painting.

03/13/2013

ARTHUR B.

This was the third major project over three years for which Chris has been our painting resource. The second was a kitchen remodeling, and the first was several bath remodelings. In each case, he has done a very professional job, both for us and for the general contractor, doing whatever was necessary to meet our satisfaction. On another project, he also rebuilt one of our decks and repainted and installed glass railings on the others, which have been wonderful. We really feel we have gotten good value from his work, and would not hesitate to use his services again.

Description of Work
The most recent project included staining and varnishing of oak woodwork and doors, and ceiling and wall painting, as part of lower level family room and kitchenette renovation.

Category decks, deck cleaning, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Angel JR Painting

We are providers of painting services in the Minneapolis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Angel JR Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Contact us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs! Additional phone number: (612) 388-3646

Offers Coupon

Upton Inc

We are Affordable painting at it’s finest. Founded by Owner/President Scott Solliday, affordable painting has been in business for over 22 years serving the Twin Cities of Minnesota. We specialize in Exterior, Interior, Commercial Painting and Carpentry. Affordable Painting We have been in the exterior and interior painting business for 25 years. We have established a wide clientele list thru out the twin cities. We approach each job big or small with accountability to our clients. We look forward to servicing you and your painting needs.

Home Transformations Inc

My name is Kurt Meyer and I want to welcome you to Home Transformations, Inc., a house painting company relentlessly devoted to our customers’ satisfaction. I know that your time is precious and I want to thank you for stopping in for a visit. The purpose of this website is to offer you the kind of information that will make your stop worthwhile. There are many house painting companies in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and you may be wondering what makes Home Transformations, Inc. different from many of the others. Refers carpentry work to licensed carpenters.

2022 Super Service Award

Performance Painting & Stain specializes in residential and commercial interior/exterior painting, staining, finishing, enameling, light drywall applications, wall paper removal, color consultation.