Element Exteriors LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2016

1401 Highland Rd

Stillwater, MN 55082

Element Exteriors Owners have provided excellent service to home owners in the Twin cities metro area and Western Wisconsin for over 15 years. We are hear to help you update your homes roofing, siding, windows or gutters. Let our knowledgeable team help you decide what products are best for your

09/13/2017

Richard K.

Tim and John were excellent to work with, very timely and the quality of workmanship was the best. From the first contact to the last, every thing was scheduled, we were informed and meetings or crews where at our home exactly when they were supposed to be. Thank You Thank You Element Exteriors for a very Professional job.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement Storm Damage

06/26/2017

Keith W.

Outstanding quality of work throughout the all stages of the project. (Planning, scheduling, re-shingling, clean-up and follow-up.) Jon and Tim are both highly responsive and very professional. Strong communications. Meticulous on the clean-up as the entire area was gone over three separate times to ensure nothing was missed. I would highly recommend that they be involved and present when the insurance inspector as at your home, as this was key for us. I can strongly recommend Element Exteriors to anyone.

Description of Work
Re-shingled our roof after hail damage.

04/24/2017

Marjorie R.

Quite well. Crew was friendly and sfficient

Description of Work
Entire New roof

04/09/2017

Kevin T.

John was great to work with. He supervised the job and was here all day. He made sure everything went well. He came back the next day to review the work with me since it was getting dark when they finished the job. The work was excellent and I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on our house

03/21/2017

Peter C.

These guys were awesome! After I filed an insurance claim for hail damage to my roof, an acquaintance suggested I try Element Exteriors. Great decision. EE met with the insurance inspector ON my roof to represent my claim. While on site, they also discovered damage to the siding and convinced the insurance inspector to expand the structural damage claim to include siding replacement. Every step of the work reflected quality. EE replaced my 25-year-quality shingles with beautiful architectural grade shingles carrying a 50-year warranty, at no extra cost. Flashings around chimney and vents were an impressive upgrade over originals. When matching replacement for my old aluminum siding could not be located, EE worked with the insurance reps to authorize steel siding for the whole house, and installed same with no cost to me. EE even tossed in replacement downspouts that insurance didn't cover. Despite a patch of bad weather, owner John kept the project on schedule. Communications were timely and crisp. As a final touch, John personally returned this spring to pick up stray scraps and nails. The best part of all: Element Exteriors handled all negotiations with the insurance company after I filed the original insurance claim. The company persistently pushed my interests without stepping over the bounds of ethics. EE also handled all communications in the permitting process. Thanks to Element Exteriors, I now enjoy a beautiful house after a stress-free experience. John's attention to quality and fair value stood out in an industry rife with scam artists.

Description of Work
Hail damage: new roof and siding. I also replaced downspouts at the same time.

Category roofing, siding

03/09/2017

Pam L.

It went great. As I said above, they negotiated with our insurance company, which was a lengthy process and got the bid approved. We would not have a new roof if not for their integrity and hard work.

Description of Work
Element Exteriors negotiated with our insurance company and replaced the roofs on our house and garage.

01/16/2017

Robert E.

This contractor team did a very good job. They completed the job in a timely and professional manner, using quality products. The company owner provided excellent communication throughout the project. I would use his company again without reservations.

Description of Work
Hail storm damage required a roof replacement, siding and gutter repairs.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/05/2017

Chad M.

John from Element Exteriors was great to work with. He is a very knowledgeable, down to earth guy. He took the time to explain things and was always available to answer my questions. My house looks great and I would not hesitate to hire them in the future. Thank you Element Exteriors!

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing, siding

12/27/2016

Linda L.

i cannot thank Element Exteriors enough for the beautiful job they did on my home. They picked up debris in my yard after the roof and gutters and again after the siding was completed. JOHN was very particular about making sure his crew cleaned up after the work was completed. JOHN went to bat for me with the insurance company to make sure I got total replacement on my siding, he went above and beyond my expectations. He was always in communication with me so I knew what was going on at all times. My home looks better now than it did when I built it in 2000. Exceptional workmanship.

Description of Work
replaced roof, gutters and siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

12/23/2016

CYNTHIA C.

We are very pleased with the Element Exteriors team. All was handled professionally and they were easy to wok with. We had no problems. We would use them again for future work.

Description of Work
We had a new roof and some siding replaced

10/23/2016

Phyllis M.

Element Exteriors replaced my roof damaged by hail. They assisted me in contacting my insurance company's claim office. They were present when the adjuster examined the roof. They went over the details of the report and remeasured to be certain to have adequate supplies. The work was completed in one day. Before starting they covered my deck and shrubs. I have found no damage to windows,screens or any part of my house. The owner was on cite a good part of the day and when the job was finished. They were able to replace my TV dish correctly so there was no need for me to call for service from my provider. They took care to go over my yard looking for nails and any other debris. Neighbors tell me how good my roof looks and I agree. Element Exteriors takes pride in doing a good job. They answered all my questions throughout the process. In all it was positive experience.

Description of Work
replaced roof

10/05/2016

kevin R.

Everything went great and the service and workers were better than expected. I especially was impress not only by the quality of workmanship but the effort put in to making sure all nails and other waste was picked up and removed.

Description of Work
Roof and aluminum trim around windows

07/13/2016

Jean R.

Elements Exteriors came out and checked our roof for hail damage and they found holes in shingles and other damage. Our insurance company was called to meet with Elements to review the roof damage and they came to an agreement with Element Exteriors that it was extensive damage and should be replaced. The workers were extremely professional and helpful with any questions we had during the process of the repairs. In the future if we needed any other repairs we certainly plan to call Element Exteriors.

Description of Work
Old roof removed and replaced along with gutter helmet, clean up was impeccable

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/03/2016

Van J.

Planing was easy and they showed up on time and completed on time. They cleaned up well after they left and it looks great. Very professional crew. Thanks

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off and install of new roof

Thanks for letting us work on your beautiful home.

05/25/2016

Rose B.

The staff were, on time, the project took slightly longer then expected, they even came back on the weekend to finish the project. Very professional. the area was kept clean.

Description of Work
they removed a tar flat roof, replaced necessary wood, installed a window , installed gutters, replaced flat roof with mule skin graduated roof.

04/25/2016

John R. B.

The crew of 2 did this in one day. they were efficient, courteous, quiet and did not loiter or smoke in my yard.

Description of Work
Element Exteriors removed old garage shingles, underpayment and nails.mApplied new ice and snow barrier and new shingles. They cleaned the yard and alley of all waste and checked for nails.

Thanks for the work [Removed Member Name] we all ways enjoy working with pleasant customers.

04/22/2016

James V.

Provider was very knowledgeable about my situation and was extremely helpful in dealing with my insurance company and the claim process. They pushed my job up on their shcedule to fit my needs and completed the job in one day. Great customer service and responsiveness. Were understanding of our situation and provided great service and quality. I would recommend them to anyone needing a trusted professional to complete your roofing job.

Description of Work
Provider assisted me with my insurance claim and then relaced the damaged area of my roof.

[Removed Member Name], Thanks for trusting in us to make sure your insurance company treats you fairly. We always do our best to make sure your home is restored better then pre storm condition.

04/19/2016

James W.

Very well, he did a very good job.

Description of Work
Installed four roof vents

Express Restoration Corporation

2022, 2020 and 2017 Best of Minnesota award winner, from Home Advisor/Angie'e leads in roofing. Over 20 years in business. A+ BBB rating. Former licensed adjuster on staff. We offer free estimates and very competitive prices. We stand by our work and pride ourselves in our customer service. The majority of our customers are long lasting clients. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bloomington Home Construction

Bloomington Home Construction is a top rated residential and commercial construction and repair company providing its service in Bloomington and around. We are backed by years of experience and commitment to our customers. We work exclusively with leading brands to ensure you get the best possible materials available in Bloomington. We install and repair all types of commercial and residential construction(masonry) work including other essential work related to it. Rest assured knowing that Bloomington Home Construction will provide you with the most masonry and construction services. We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded years ago: providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work. Peruse our gallery to see some of the stunning work we’ve done for our clients. We work as hard on ourselves as we do on our projects. Constantly improving ourselves, our procedures, and our service is not an option. It is a requirement for success. Our company wants you to feel like part of the Bloomington Home Construction family and we understand the importance of your project and respect the trust you place in us.

Twin Cities Siding Professionals

Take $2,500 Off your siding project in celebration of our 25th Anniversary! Click DEALS to claim the offer (terms and conditions apply). At Twin Cities Siding Professionals, our goal is to help homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes by providing them with a wide range of quality contracting services. We use only the highest quality materials and most advanced installation techniques. As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler, we are experts in the installation of America’s #1 siding brand. Minneapolis and St. Paul homeowners know to turn to Twin Cities Siding Professionals for the design and installation of top of the line James Hardie fiber cement siding. More than just a siding company, we also specialize in Marvin Windows & Doors. We are proud to partner with Marvin as an Authorized Replacement Contractor. Additionally, we offer Brock White manufactured stone, Azek decking, and both interior and exterior painting services. The experience that our customers have with our company means the world to us. That is why we strive to provide superior customer service, keeping an open line of communication between the homeowner, the project manager, and the crew working on the project. Whether you need siding in St. Paul, windows in Minneapolis, or a deck in Minnetonka, we will be at your service, with a smile on our face, and your best interests at heart. License # BC752041.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Twin Cities Siding Professionals on Angi
    BC706287
    Minnesota General Contracting Dept.
    01/03/2018

Roofing, Siding, Windows, & Gutters.

Window washing,