BROTHER'S MANUFACTURING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2008

4.4

Minnesota's Best Professional Cleaning Services Company! Brothers is a family-owned, Twin Cities-based business that specializes in the services you need to have a beautiful, clean, and healthy indoor environment: Cleaning, Pest Control, Carpet Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Painting, Cabinets, and Restoration. Since 1995, Brothers has helped transform thousands of apartments, multi-housing units, office spaces, and homes back to the beauty of their original state. Our goal is to:"Earn the Trust and Confidence of Every Single Customer, Every Single Time." •96.4% of our customers have used our services more than once. •Brothers Services is the winner of the Minnesota Multi-Housing Association (MHA) MADACS award for Outstanding Vendor Commitment. •Brothers Services is certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification....

Handy House Cleaning

Above All Svc

08/15/2020

Amazing! Didn't think our carpets could ever look this good again. Our building looked terrible. Was excited to see the Brothers Mfg van out front & HONESTLY Brothers is everything had heard they were & more. The guys worked hard they are hard working efficient polite & professional. Randy Jack and Mike Thanks for your diligence. As a resident of Sunnyside I Condos Personally Highly Recommend Brot...

Description of Work
Sunnyside I Condo 6201 6213 Building/Halls Stairwells w 3 flights of Stairs

Category carpet cleaners,cabinet refacing

03/22/2012

Their service has been great. They are fast, prompt, and they definitely respond when requested.

Description of Work
They did floor and carpet cleaning.

03/22/2012

It was absolutely elegant. It was wonderful. It was over the top fine. They did a great job. We would go to anyone else besides Brothers Manufacturing. I have never had anyone do as good of a job that they did.

Description of Work
I had upholstered furniture that really needed cleaning. It looks terrific. They also cleaned the carpet which turned out wonderful. They did 3 couches, 2 chairs, an ottoman, and the carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

02/16/2012

I have been an Angie's List member for several years and this is the first time I have found it necessary to give a report, let alone a criticism of a company. I spoke with one of the owners out of concern over the service that I had received, which had fallen short of what I was told. Instead of addressing my concern, I was insulted. Updated 03/07/2012 Brother's response to the review was similar...

Description of Work
Dog inspection.

Category pest control

I'm sorry if the member felt insulted. I had a very difficult time understanding what part of our service he was disastisfied with. We performed the requested service exactly as described, and he felt he was still entitled to a refund, a demand that I felt was unreasonable. I assume he was insulted by the fact that we were unable to refund him the amount he wanted. We have been in business for ove...

03/11/2011

They are absolutely excellent. They were very courteous. They went the extra mile. If a spot wasn’t coming out they went over it to get it out. We are more than pleased. Whenever I have this again we will make sure to call them to have the same person. The price was very reasonable. They offered a discount coupon on line. The price was below what other people were asking.

Description of Work
They have done carpet cleaning. We have a dog. They also cleaned three couches, two chairs and an ottoman that hadn’t been cleaned in ten years.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/27/2010

They are absolutely fabulous! They are very professional, thorough, and effective. We are repeat customers and have used them many times.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets

09/24/2010

I had a very mixed impression of Brother's and Lil' Bro the Bed-Bug dog, but I'd like to give Brothers the benefit of the doubt on a lot of it. I had Lil Bro come check out my house after being treated with pesticides from another company. While I had no evidence of continued bugs I was still wary and anxious. While I personally broke down (it had been a very rough month in all things home related...

Description of Work
Had bed-bug dog inspect property, look for mouse problem areas

Category carpet cleaners,pest control

Very helpful comments! We need to do better about the way we communicate with this and our preperation for situations where other methods have been tried before we got there. Our customers should never feel like they did something "wrong" in trying to resolve a problem in their own home.

10/05/2009

Carpet and padding installed in June, 2009, was emitting substance that caused severe skin rash. Extraction was paid for by carpet manufacturer. No cleaning or fragrance solutions were used, just hot water. Process increased emissions for a week or so, but it seems better now. Good thing, as my house is now closed up for the winter.

Description of Work
Hot-water extraction to reduce emissions from new carpet and pad in several rooms, hallways and stairs. Assisted with moving furniture to access as much surface as practical. Raked the carpet afterwards to remove marks from the machinery. Contractor provided the hot water and power from their truck, so none of my utilities were used.

06/25/2008

That price is for a month. I am a property manager so they clean 30-50 sites that we have. Their customer service is phenomenal. You schedule them and then you don't have to worry about a thing. I've never had to worry about them not showing up. They are all very experienced. They are very professional. They are MHA members also.

Description of Work
They clean the carpet of any apartment that we have.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & Rug cleaning, Spot Dyeing, Pest Control, Housekeeping, Painting, Mold testing & Remediation, Surface Restoration, Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check