BILL WOLFE EXCAVATING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2009

septic tank...

Maxey Contracting is a family owned buisness, it’s our passion to deliver the absolute best product to our customers whether it’s dirt work, landscaping, or a beautiful outdoor entertainment area. Give us a call today! 651-262-3048

Water, sewer, storm water, hydrants, plumbing. 24/7 emergency

02/21/2017

We were out of town when they performed the work. When we returned home, the job had been done well and there was now evidence of disturbance to our lawn.

Description of Work
Installed new access port to septic tank.

Category septic tank

11/20/2013

Replaced septic system...removed old tanks, installed new, did related landscaping. |Bill was upfront, prompt, courteous, directed an efficient and knowledgeable crew, and did the job more economically than all the other bidders. We are extremely pleased and satisfied.

Category septic tank,snow removal

08/09/2012

Bill Wolfe was contracted out by my mortgage company to install a new septic system in my First Home ( Covered by the Bank on a Short Sale). They did an excellent job. I also had them do some extra work like re graveling my driveway, and digging out a patio and filling it in with Class 5.We ran into a slight problem with the First Load of Class 5 but Bill went above and beyond to make sure that he...

Description of Work
-New Septic System Mound System, New Holding and Pump Tanks - Regrade my Driveway with New Driveway Gravel - Dig out a Patio and fill with class 5

Category septic tank

01/26/2009

He is extremely reliable and gets the snow whenever it comes. If there is about six inches of snow, he comes in and plows right away. He doesn t have to be asked. His price is very reasonable too.

Description of Work
He does snow plowing for me every winter.

Category snow removal