ALEXANDER HOMES

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

General Remodeling

Alexander Home Exteriors is a locally family owned Roofing and Siding Company located in St Paul, MN. We specialize in Roofing, Siding and Stucco Remediation throughout Minneapolis and St Paul....

Eagle Siding Inc

Eagle Siding Inc, headquartered in Burnsville, MN, is an award-winning, full-service roofing and siding company providing a complete array of home exterior solutions. Roofing, siding, windows, doors and deck services include: new construction, total replacement, repair, emergency leak services, maintenance programs and multi-site inspections. Eagle Siding Inc provides a single source solution for all of your home exterior needs throughout Minnesota. We take great pride in every project we're trusted with. We are a premier commercial and residential roofing and siding contractor that handles projects big and small with expertise in insurance claims as well.

Offers by Eagle Siding Inc on Angi
Pineview Builders Inc

Since 1987, Pineview Builders, Inc. has been one of the foremost general construction companies in the Twin Cities area. Whether it’s roofing, siding, new construction, remodeling or exterior renovations Pineview Builders, Inc. continues to be an industry leader. Ask about our special discounts for Angie's List members.

Offers by Pineview Builders Inc on Angi
Hoffman Weber Construction

Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact, our vision. Hoffman Weber Construction is an award winning general contractor offering home and property owners a full suite of design-build remodeling projects and storm damage restoration services. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and attic insulation. We use only industry leading materials that come with an unparalleled warranty, and we provide a level of professionalism that's a cut above our competitors. Whether your project is residential, commercial, or insurance related, we are the contractor of choice by the many local communities we serve. Contact us today for a free estimate and zero-pressure consultation. Services Provided: Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Installation, Rubber Roofing, Tar and Gravel Roofing, Siding Installation, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding, Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, General Contracting Product Partners: James Hardie, LP Smartside, Mastic, Certainteed, GAF, IKO, EDCO, Owens Corning, Decra, Metro, Beechworth, Lindsay, Andersen, Marvin, Versetta Stone, Royal, and Boral.

06/21/2017

It took only a day to do both roofs, house and detached garage. The crew was very efficient. Chris Nitardy is very helpful and answers your questions as quickly as he can.

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced after a hail storm.

Thank you for the great review!

05/14/2015

The stove moved is extremely heavy. They maneuvered out of the house without incurring any damage to the walls or trim. Alexander responded to my time sensitive needs. Chris insured the proper review of the job beforehand so I did not have to be there for the work they did.

Description of Work
Alexander Homes responded in a timely manner to remove a wood burning stove, the chimney through the roof, repair the roof, remove the air intake, repair the siding, and place the stove in my garage.

Category roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], It was great working with you again. Good luck with house hunting. Please keep us in mind for future projects. Thanks for your business. Chris Alexander Homes Inc.

10/08/2014

I called and spoke to Chris. I explained that I had a siding and roof repair. I was conscious of stating that because I knew that many companies didn't even consider repair work because they are too busy with the "big jobs". It so happened that he was going to be in my area that same morning and agreed to come by. The fastest response to an estimate request I had ever had. I explained the roof rep...

Description of Work
Came over to do an estimate for a roofing and siding repair.

Category roofing,siding

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review. Please keep us in mind for future projects. Thanks again! Chris

05/13/2014

Great! Responsive on the detailed estimate and explanation, updates on the install date, 1-day install on a large rambler roof, and clean up. Chris was onsite for the start and managed the repair, and came back at end of day to check the roof, vents, and clean up, then did the magnet and pick up again. The crew was polite, efficient and careful as well and a did a great job on clean up. The repair...

Description of Work
Tear off, roof repair in sagging area (add rafter supports, new plywood), new ice and water barriers, new roof shingles, new vents & valley color matched, add roof edge flashing, clean up, haul away.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the positive review... I really appreciate it. Please keep me in mind for any future projects that may come up. Thanks again! Chris Nitardy Alexander Homes Inc

04/10/2014

Chris and his team have successfully completed 4 or 5 projects at our home over about a 5 year period, including a large interior remodel. Chris' attention to detail and integrity can be summed up with this story, told to me by one of his sub-contractors: he said Chris is tough to work with because he is so picky, but that he continues to work for Chris because he always pays on time. This is just...

Description of Work
Interior Remodel, Window and door replacement, exterior trim work, new deck, new roof

Category remodeling,roofing

Thank you for your great review. I really enjoyed working with both of you. Thanks again!

10/24/2013

It was great! The team arrived on time on the day agreed to and after the roof was put on (in one day!) my yard was COMLETELY cleaned. They also use a device that removed all nails from the yard. Chris is great to work with and very professional. If you need a new roof get this guy. Ny neighbor also had his housr done a few days later. The price was good too, I had some estimates and negotiated with Chris and was VERY happy with the price.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off and replaced with new shingles.

09/30/2013

Chris was very knowledgeable, informative and communicative throughout the entire process. The level of detail and knowledge he possess made the process so easy and main reason why we decided to go with him. Though his price came out slightly higher than other bids we received, we felt his area of expertise was worth more than saving a few hundred dollars. Chris came out on time, assessed the area and provided his drawings on what the gutter system should entail, provided constructive recommendations and legitimate reasons why. His attention to details such as color we should go with on downspouts to match the sidings of the house and pointing out what eye sores to watch out for was very much appreciated since this was our first time having a gutter system installed. On the day of installations, his crew introduced themselves and asked if there was any special instructions. I did ask them to stay off the neighbors grass as much as possible since our landscaper had just been there and there was a lot of tread marks from their wheel barrows. The crew members agreed and worked around to ensure not to damage anymore yard, they cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Alexander Homes.

Description of Work
Alexander Homes installed a new gutter system for us.

Category gutter repair contractor

09/04/2013

Right away I started to relax when I met Chris. He was attentive and a good listener. He did not confuse me with asking me questions that I could not answer and, rather, made me feel like he was going to listen to me and help me at the same time. He did not use high pressure sales tactics or fear tactics by telling me that my insurance company appraisal was not adequate. He was thorough and calm and reassuring. Throughout the process he was organized and communicated each step to be via e-mail so there was no phone tag. He quickly got me my estimate and provided documentation and phone calls to my insurance company when needed. He was fair with his pricing and a creative problem solver. His team worked in a professional manner and cleaned up my yard very nicely. When asked to do yet more paperwork for my mortgage company, he did so in a prompt and professional manner. The quality of the work was excellent and the customer service outstanding.

Description of Work
Alexander Homes helped me with my roof and ceiling following storm damage. They were willing to replace only half a roof as my other side had been done recently. They also helped me restore the interior of my kitchen. They did a nice job working with both me and my insurance company.

07/02/2012

After looking at many roofers, I chose Alexander Homes to do my roof because his price was almost the lowest but the deciding point was that he promptly called me back when I would call him, and how he planned for the extra item. On the job his handling of the extra item ( cutting a hole in the roof to let the asbestos people in and out ) and then after the job was done he carefully went over the yard looking for any waste material ( nails broken shingles etc) that may have escaped his other clean ups. Chris did an excellent job. As for the actual job I was amazed at the speed at which the roof was stripped, repaired, repapered and shingled. His crew showed up on time, 7:00 am and they were gone by 8:00 pm their work was done and there was not a trace of them. Excellent job Chris !

Description of Work
Chris was hired to strip and reshingle my roof. He was also expected to assist the Asbestos guys in creating a hole in the roof so the asbestos guys could move in and out of the attic without passing through the house proper.

11/14/2008

Chris did the work on time and on estimate. He did a very professional job, from working with me, the insurance adjuster, the roofers, and the gutter contractor. The work was very well done and I am sure the quality of the work is first rate.

Description of Work
Chris replaced my roof and gutters damaged by hail.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

ROOFING, SIDING, REMODELING, HAIL & STORM DAMAGE REPAIRS and STUCCO REMEDIATION.

Flat roof and metal roofs

Check, Visa