Aztec Exteriors LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

Aztec Exteriors is owned and operated by myself, James Vibar. I do most of the hands on work during renovations, remodels and repairs. Any work that I cannot handle is sub contracted to my long time trusted crews. Most jobs require 50% down and 50% upon completion. I offer referral compensation to previous homeowners when a referred job is paid in full....

Complete Building Solutions

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

08/24/2020

Aztec Exteriors is fantastic! We hired them to safely scrape and repaint our older home (and install new gutters), which had some lead paint concerns. Aztec is certified in Lead Safe Practices with the EPA and State of MN, and they took the job very seriously - taking every precaution for their workers and for our home - taping windows, putting down tarp everyday, even vacuuming around the exterio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead mitigation, scraping and repainting exterior of home, gutter installation

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,house painters

08/16/2019

This is our second time using Aztec because we were so happy with our siding experience. We were hit with hail and immediately called Heath. Within 2 weeks we had a beautiful new roof. It looks great and the customer service was excellent as always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof - Insurance Claim

CATEGORY roofing

06/11/2019

Great! It was an insurance deal due to a small fire. They went the extra mile to find what we wanted and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Siding

CATEGORY house painters

02/17/2018

My home hit with hail last spring. Aztec exteriors worked with my insurance company from day 1, the met with my adjuster and were very professional and did great work. My adjuster said they were one one best he has workes with. They helped out with everything...paerwork, insurance and were great at helping me understand everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters, facia, and garage door.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,garage doors,gutter repair,roofing

07/23/2017

James the crew were fantastic to work with. They are trustworthy, professional and timely. They were flexible to our expectation, and were willing to do as much or as little as we agreed upon. They weren't pushy but were honest and informative. They kept there timeline. Compunction was always great. I'm hoping to work with them again. Thank guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Kitchen Renovation, 2 complete bathroom renovations, doors, electrical, hvac, paint, insulation, and more.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, remodels, renovation, property maintenance, repairs, plumbing & drain.

Concrete, landscaping, irrigation & driveway.