Allow Me Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

Family-owned and operated. ...

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
Dayspring Window Cleaning

Reliable window washing at a reasonable price. Get squeaky clean windows on any budget with our professional window washing services. Over 26 years experience. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

10/13/2014

This is 2 for 2 on companies not responding or calling back because they are so booked out.

Description of Work
I tried in vain to reach this provider but never did. I had to find a friends husband to clean the gutters out.

09/30/2014

They came when I wasn't home, which was fine and pre-arranged, they cleaned the gutters and I checked them afterwards and they were clean.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

03/28/2013

I had my gutters cleaned by Allow Me Gutter Cleaning. It was done last fall around September. It was a couple hundred dollars. It was just one guy, only one guy came, he just came and cleaned the gutters, I was happy with his work. I don't have any complaints and I probably would recommend him to a friend if they were in need of gutter cleaning. He seemed good.

Description of Work
Allow Me Gutter Cleaning cleaned my gutters.

03/26/2013

Tried to contact them for another gutter cleaning the following year, Fall 2012 , but got no return call. Went elsewhere.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on a multi-level house in Fall 2011. Did a good job.

12/26/2012

Very responsive to my call for an appointment. Let me know about any possible extra expenses up front, which I really appreciated. I have used this service for several years for regular gutter cleaning and the price is always reasonable, the service professional and the job done well.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and opened up clogged downspouts.

10/31/2012

Had to phone the company twice to get a call-back. Then Erich ( owner) set up an appointment for an estimate the following week, which he later called to cancel due to rain. ( Odd - as it was only lightly sprinkling, and there was no reason to get on the roof. This was only an estimate). Said he would call another day to re-schedule. It's been over 1 week, and I have not heard back to even get an estimate, yet the weather has been beautiful. Meanwhile I had another well-regarded company come out and do the job.

Description of Work
Don't waste your time calling this man. Rating = F. Not responsive - even for an estimate. Erich (owner) does not follow through. My experience was the same as the previous reviewer, who also rated the company with an F. After our experiences, it is my opinion this company should NOT come up on Angie's List with an 'A Rating.' I hope Angie's List updates the overall rating.

10/29/2012

It's exactly what I said above. I called this company twice last week to have someone come out and clean my gutters and no one has called me back. It was the reason I joined Angie's List. I was looking to make my life easier by getting a good recommendation.

Description of Work
I called this gutter company for an appointment twice in the past week and no one bothered to respond. I expected more from a company that got an A rating on this list.

08/07/2012

It was a very smooth process. Erich was responsive and professional. He returned calls quickly, came out and gave an estimate, and then a few days later he did the work and cleaned everything up afterwards. It seemed like a very good price to me. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Erich cleaned out all of the gutters on our house and our garage.

06/20/2012

Erich did a great job cleaning our gutters, even the one that is 2 1/2 stories off the ground. When he was delayed due to weather, he called to let me know. (When it is raining and lightning, it's not safe to be up on an aluminum ladder!) He was very thorough cleaning out the gutters including the clogged one. Erich was very professional, making sure that he placed the ladder so he could work safely while protecting my garden and vegetable beds. Now, the gutters carry away the rain water as they should, even in the downpours we've had since then.

Description of Work
Cleaned uncovered gutters, from 1 story to 2 1/2 stories off the ground.

01/29/2012

I don't recall exactly how much I spent, but the price was very reasonable, especially compared to what others wanted to charge me. The pricing system was very fair. The service was professional, responsive and on time. A seamless process. I will definitely use again and am happy to recommend the service. I was very happy to find someone who specialized in this service. The email billing process was nice. I wasn't trying to leave a check hidden outside somewhere as others have asked me to do, or waiting for an invoice to come in the mail. He was very clear about the pricing process, which I also really appreciated.

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters on my story-and-a-half home.

Gutters – Cleaning & Repair. Handymen