A BRIGHTER VIEW

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2008

Professional residential window cleaning. We specialize in anything from historical homes to modern, custom-built homes. Nothing is too big or to small. Hundreds of referrals available....

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi

07/15/2017

They did an excellent job. They arrived on time and proceed to do the work, leaving all windows perfectly clear. We have 22 double hung windows with storm windows, 1 large sliding glass door, 2 large glass doors, and a sun porch with storm windows.

Description of Work
A Brighter View cleaned all of our windows and glass doors, inside and out, including storm windows.

07/10/2017

They have cleaned my exterior windows for about three years and have always done an excellent job.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

02/22/2016

It went great. We use them twice a year and we really like them. Reliable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior window washing

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

11/06/2013

Very pleased, I called this morning and they were going to be in the neighborhood so were able to do it right away, called me when they were on the way and were in and out really quick.

Description of Work
cleaned windows in and out and cleaned out gutters

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

07/27/2013

Drew, Justin and Jesse are fantastic, hard working guys. They are so kind. Great job!! See you next year.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows were washed. They look wonderful!

07/27/2013

Drew and Dustin were on time and very friendly. They worked quickly and quietly. My windows hadn't been cleaned in three years, they got them to sparkle. They washed screens, window sills, and my combination windows. They were great.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and out

06/30/2013

Jessie arrived on time, completed job in excellent time. Very professional. We have him 2 times a year. We've been very satisfied for many years. We often refer him to friends.

Description of Work
Clean windows inside & out as well as master bath mirrors and shower. Large 2 story town house.

11/27/2012

They were prompt, courteous and professional. They are thorough, detailed and consistent. I have used them many times in the past and will continue.

Description of Work
Brighter View cleaned outside of all my 40 windows.

03/03/2012

very professional, quick response, fast team to execute task.

Description of Work
cleaned all windows and screens (26)

02/08/2011

The job went wonderfully well. They are the best window cleaners in the state. They come regularly and are on time. They are professional. They are clean. The overall job is wonderful. I recommend them to anyone that needs window cleaning to use their service. I would rate them highly. I cannot do without them. I will definitely use them.

Description of Work
I used the services of A Brighter View for Window cleaning.

Category glass repair,window cleaning

WINDOW & SILL CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, FREE SCREEN CLEANING, CHANDELIERS, MIRRORS, LIGHT FIXTURES, GUTTER CLEANING & CONSTRUCTION CLEANUPS.

Store fronts and high rise window cleaning

Satisfaction