The Maids

With Angi since September 2004

4.4

The Maids of Minneapolis offers maid and house cleaning services you can trust. Our staff is bonded and insured. Products and equipment are provided. Satisfaction guaranteed....

Handy House Cleaning

Roth Window Cleaning Services

Servicing the entire Metro Area of Minneapolis/St Paul Owner operated with over 25 years experience! john@rothwindowcleaning.com 612-432-6380

Offers by Roth Window Cleaning Services on Angi
Waynes Home Services

Wayne's Home Services is a one stop shop for all of your home service needs at the most affordable price guaranteed or your MONEY back. We offer award winning Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Gutter Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning, Hard To Reach Cleaning and much more. We have over 10 years of experience offering award winning services throughout the Twin Cites. Whether you have a small job or a big one we treat every customer as if they are family. Call today so we can get the job done for you. This way you can spend your time doing the things you enjoy the most.

Offers by Waynes Home Services on Angi

01/02/2018

I have been a faithful client of The Maids for over 5 years now. I am never disappointed and always amazed at how they work in our house. In 5 years we have never had an issue, anything broken or missing - and its so nice to come home the day they clean. The house is spotless and fresh smelling when they leave. They work in a fairly large team, so they don't occupy your house all day - just a part...

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/27/2017

They do a really good job on general cleaning. They could probably pay a little more attention to detail better. They've been trustworthy, consistent, they show up on time. Their communication is good.

Description of Work
I use them every two weeks. They did general house cleaning service.

02/12/2015

They do a very good job. We will continue to use them for our house cleaning.

Description of Work
They come out once a month for house cleaning.

07/08/2014

I have been using The Maids for recurring cleaning at my home in Minneapolis for about 24 months. The teams are extremely thorough and efficient, and the services provided have been consistently of high quality. I have been very happy with the service provided by the cleaners themselves, with my only criticism falling in the areas of my dealings with the office staff/ownership. First, I'd say that...

Description of Work
Recurring home cleaning service

09/05/2012

One thing I really like is that there is like a lime deposits in my toilet, it wasn't discolored but they were able to get that out, that I've been trying for years and nothing that I didn't like about them.

Description of Work
We used The Maids of Minneapolis for housecleaning services. I used them within the last six months. They cleaned the vacuum, dusted it, cleaned the bathrooms, scrubbed any floors and everything whatever I requested for them to do.

Category house cleaning

Cleaning Services, House Cleaning, Maid Service, Window Cleaning, Capet Cleaning Maintenance, Moving Cleaning Services, Same Day Cleaning Service, Spring Cleaning Services, Fall Cleaning Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard