Mr. How Do You Do It

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1080 WOODBRIDGE ST

St Paul, MN 55117

Mr. How Do You Do It specializes in home repair and maintenance, both inside and outside your home. I have over 18 years of experience, I am a licensed independent contractor and I carry all the proper liability insurance. You can reach me directly at 612-382-0794....

Resposiveness

handyman (22)door installation (9)woodworking (7)drywall (7)closet design (7)home remodeling (5)window replacement (5)basement remodeling (4)siding companies (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (2)decks & porches (2)

10/28/2020

Excellent! He came early, brought all the supplies that would be needed. The work was done in 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apply heating tape to my roof line, gutters and downspout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

Thanks for the review, I was happy to help, let me know how those perform this winter, I hope to work with you again in the future.

10/27/2020

Ben has done several projects for us over the last couple of years. He is always punctual, polite, and does very high quality work. He's replaced doors, windows and exterior trim work at our house in St. Paul. It's an old house so the projects can be more challenging than in a newer place. Ben has a lot of attention to detail and makes sure the job is done right. He has stayed late several times t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
doors and windows installed, exterior trim work replaced

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thanks for thinking of me, I look forward to more of your projects in the future.

06/24/2020

We were very happy with the work done by Ben and his crew. They were extremely hard-working and skilled, taking their time to do high quality work. We had a lot of rotten wood siding and trim that needed to be replaced before a complete exterior paint job, and they did an excellent job. They were professional and easy to work with. We have a few more projects around the house we need done soon, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten wood siding & trim before new paint job

CATEGORY contractors,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Thank you the house looks great looking forward to more projects with you in the future!

01/02/2020

Benjamin has an abundance of knowledge for fixing anything & just about everything. He took a project that was stressful & made it easy for us. He went above & beyond our expectations & was very punctual. Would definitely recommend Mr. How Do You Do it & will be hiring him again for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation on apartment unit

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,handyman service,replacement windows,air duct cleaning,woodworking,home remodeling,doors,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you I look forward to working with you again soon let me know if you have any projects coming up.

10/23/2019

We hired Benjamin to build an interior wall and a door, with a total length of about 6 feet. We needed this to create a bedroom in our basement. We are very happy with the finished product. We finally have our basement bedroom. We appreciate that he left the painting and staining to us to help us save money on the costs. While he was in, he was also able to replace a broken garbage disposal in our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build interior wall to close a bedroom space in basement

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thanks for the review, I enjoyed working on your project, It’s nice to be able to complete a space like that and make it useful.

09/27/2019

Ben did a great job and cleaned up everything. We've gotten lots of compliments!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new front storm door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thanks for the hospitality, those round top doors look beautiful!

06/30/2019

He ran late on a job and missed the first appointment, then we had some confusion about the reschedule. The day he did come he was on time, tidy, and professional. Overall I was satisfied and would use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thanks for working with me on this, I appreciate the positive words.

06/26/2019

All went well. Very professional. Showed up the day he said he would. Cleaned up after himself. I will hire him again & have already referred him to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front storm door and around it

CATEGORY picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Thanks for the references, let me know when you need something else.

01/07/2019

Ben was fabulous. He was on-time, professional, he did great work and his pricing was fair. He hung a television on the wall (where there were no studs). He replaced a garbage disposal, replaced windows, fixed a broken door, cleaned dryer vents and did some wiring repairs for the house. Everything was done perfectly. I would definitely hire this company again. Ben was great to work with. Super nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several projects and repairs in my home that were completed.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,small appliance repair,replacement windows,air duct cleaning,doors,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review I enjoyed working with you and hope you’ll have some more projects again soon.

08/14/2018

Ben was great to work with. His price was reasonable, he showed up on time, and the finished work looked great. I definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement freshen-up (ceiling, paint, trim)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Always happy to help with a project like yours!

kitchen renovations, bathroom updates, basement finishing, windows, doors, trim, decks, fences, siding, sheetrock repairs, home inspections, roofing repairs, closets and organization.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover