Handy House Cleaning

Founded 2012 •

Serving Twin Cites and the Surrounding Area

St Paul, MN 55108

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee...

4.2

3.7

3.6

3.8
house cleaning (12)handyman (11)

06/29/2019

I've scheduled cleanings 4 times through Handy. I've never had a cleaner actually assigned to my project. They just cancel an hour before and reschedule two days out and then cancel again. I got tired of it because I made arrangements to be there to meet the cleaners only to find out I was waiting around for nothing. Very frustrating; if they can't find someone to do the work, then they should be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

06/14/2019

I drove 80 miles one way to meet the cleaning person, no show!! I’am still waiting to see if I got my 100 dollars back. Would never try to hire again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

06/12/2019

Well, the initial day of cleaning; no one came. I finally found an email posted at 4:00, to say that the cleaner had to cancel. They couldn't find another. I was disappointed that they didn't call. Then they sceduled me for the next day, under the condition that I was to email if the next day was bad. I emailed to change to Thurs. The cleaner showed up anyway. I wasn't ready, as I was having guest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Troy clean our Living room and clean out our frig.

COST $59.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

06/11/2019

The house cleaner was very thorough. She did an excellent job and are looking forward to her return next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of master bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

06/10/2019

After two cancellations and 2 1/2 weeks time, they were unable to provide a cleaning pro. We were on a timeline and could not tell me when a pro would be available. Very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time whole house cleaning for a move out, putting house on market for sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

06/08/2019

Nobody showed up. Got a text message 1 hour before the scheduled appointment that they canceled. Will never deal with Handy again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

06/02/2019

For 2 months they kept canceling the appointment one hour before cleaner was supposed to show up. I never did end up getting my house cleaned. It was hard to deal with customer service because they offer no phone number. I clearly do not think they have cleaners for the northern suburban area but why are they taking peoples money and setting appointments knowing all well nobody is going to come. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

05/17/2019

I contacted this company FOUR times requesting price information. All I received were automated responses that didn't address my questions. If this is how they treat prospective customers, I am not impressed and have no intention of working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

04/01/2019

When I first scheduled for someone to clean my apartment, the cleaner bailed at the last minute. So handy gave me a credit for my next cleaning. Their customer service responded to my concerns immediately. They told me that it was hard to find someone within my area. But they got me an AWESOME cleaner the next time around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of my apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

02/26/2019

It was convenient, they were on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled a coffee table and an entertainment.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Bookings for Cleaning services: House or apartment cleaning services, move in-move out cleaning, spring & fall cleaning. Bookings for Handyman services: Furniture assembly, TV mounting, and general handyman services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover