Booker Construction Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2002

4.1

Unlimited Masonry, LLC we are a professional family owned and operated Masonry contractor offering five star service. We specialize in Brick and Stone Restoration, We also specialize in Tuckpointing/chimney repair/step repair/and Block repair. Call today for a free estimate!

TK Masonry, Inc. in Anoka, MN has been performing masonry work since 2002 with a wide range of masonry services including chimney replacements and rebuilding, chimney cap services, tuckpointing, fireplace repair and refacing, brick and stone repair, and more. TK Masonry's motto is quality over quantity. Free estimates available.

In business since 1972 and specializing in smaller scale work. Free Estimates. No subs. Cost determined by job. Leave a message on machine.

05/07/2013

see above

Description of Work
I had them install six concrete steps and a block retaining wall over twenty years ago. I can't remember the price ( therefore the $1 est cost) but I believe it was very reasonable. Overall , it was a good job and the step and wall have held up. Last year he was doing a neighbors driveway/parking lot. I recognized the name on the equipment and went to speak to Emmet Booker. I asked if he would do a quote for another retaining wall and more steps at the front of the same property.. He gave me a verbal quote of $4000, which was a fair value. It was the end of the concrete season so I said I'd call him next spring for a formal quote expecting I would use him again. I called next spring requesting a written quote. I don't know what happened but he never got back to me after three calls. I gave up. I have since gotten three other quotes of $4175, $4600 and $5200.

Category concrete repair

10/22/2012

I was able to get a bid the same day i called Booker. The work was done in 2 days. They did a nice job on clean up!

Description of Work
This is the third time Booker has done concrete work for us, every time we have been more than satisfied! The work is excellent, the bid is always competitive and the crew is always friendly and skilled. 15 years ago we had water problems in our basement and after new sidewalks we have never had water again!

Category concrete repair

04/27/2004

NEVER RETURNED CALLS.

Description of Work
CALLED FOR ESTIMATE.

06/13/2003

OUTSTANDING, FROM START TO FINAL CLEAN UP!!

Description of Work
REPLACED GARAGE FLOOR, DRIVEWAY, ALSO TWO SETS OF STEPS AND ALL NEW SIDEWALKS

05/29/2002

THEY TRANSFORMED OWNER''S DRAWING OF SIDEWALK/PATIO DESIGN INTO REALITY WITH IMPROVEMENTS.

Description of Work
CEMENT & AGGREGATE SIDEWALK, STEPS, CARPORT AND PATIO.

Category masonry

Residential concrete remove & replace.