Marschall Road Animal Hospital

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

1176 Vierling Drive East (next to Cub Foods)

Shakopee, MN 55379

Marschall Road Animal Hospital has been serving the Shakopee, Chaska, Prior Lake, and surrounding communities in MN for the past 14 years. When you visit our office, your pet's care is our priority, and new patients are always welcome. Our friendly staff of doctors, certified technicians and support staff will do their best to ensure you are a satisfied customer and that your pet has a positive experience. We have reasonable prices and offer the latest in veterinary technology. We work with puppies and kittens all the way through senior pets, and everything in between! Our office is equipped with an in-house lab, digital radiology, dental suite, surgical suite, and more. We also offer a free online patient portal so you can request appointments, check your pet’s lab results, and request prescription refills. Our services include: • Vaccinations & routine care • Free initial puppy, kitten, & Humane Society exams • Heartworm Testing & Lyme disease screening • Flea & tick prevention • Spaying, neutering, & general surgery • Urgent care & medical concerns • Skin & ear problems • Advanced dentistry & digital dental x-rays • Digital X-rays and ultrasound • Pain management • Senior Pet Care • Prescription diets & weight management • Microchip ID’s Call Marschall Road Animal Hospital today for convenient evening, weekend, and same-day appointments! See you soon!...

05/26/2016

Angela H.

I've been using them for eight years.

Description of Work
I use Marschall Road Animal clinic for veterinarian service. I do regular visits for my two dogs.

05/26/2016

Angela H.

I would use them again.

Description of Work
I went in for an initial checkup.

03/05/2015

Angela M.

11/03/2014

Sue Z.

They were excellent.

Description of Work
I go to Marschall Road Animal Hospital for the cats and dogs. I went there for the therapy for the cat.

05/21/2014

TAMMY R.

This vet clinic has very friendly and caring staff. I recently acquired a grand dog that hadn't had vet care for a few years, I had brought my previous dog to this clinic so I returned with my new one. The cost is reasonable, the waiting area is clean, the staff is cheerful, patient, and sensitive. I am very satisfied with the quality of care my dog received and the time the staff takes with the pet parents.

Description of Work
The clinic neutered my 6 year old corgi, did surgery for an undescended testicle, and gave booster shots

02/05/2014

Michael D.

They are very nice and they can usually get me in within a day or two.

Description of Work
All three of our pet go to this clinic.

09/05/2013

Michael F.

Everything always goes well there, you see they are our dogs permanent veternarian service and have been since we moved to Minnesota 3 years ago. (we did extensive research before picking a vet)

Description of Work
All of our dogs yearly shots, plus a 3 year rabies vacination. Also a comple physical, a complete blood workup (that has to be sent out), fecal flotation exam, and a heart worm blood test. Also got her monthly Heart Gaurd meds.

08/19/2013

Andrea O.

My experience overall went wonderfully. The staff is friendly and professional. The pricing is reasonable. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I take my dog in for annual checkups and lately to have the nails clipped.

B Pederson Construction

🏆 Providing fast and reliable service we are dedicated to providing honest work at a competitive price. 🏆 📞 Call now at (218) 969-4171

Veterinarians
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

.Vaccinations, Spay, Neuter, Surgery, General Medicine, Routine & Urgent Care, Dentistry, Orthopedic Surgery, Free Initial Puppy & Kitten Exams, Humane Society Exams, Heartworm Testing, Flea & Tick Prevention (including Coupons), Lyme Disease Screening, Skin & Ear Problems, and more!