Luxury Tile & Stone

Founded 2015 •

1265 Marschall Rd 127

Shakopee, MN 55379

Luxury Tile & Stone is a local family owned business. Providing services since 2007. Years of experience in the remodeling and tile industry. We have worked overseas in Europe in the high end industry and provide high quality work! We specialize in full bathroom remodels, shower upgrade remodels, bathroom expansion, backsplashes, flooring, fireplace tiling. We provide superior service. Expert craftsmanship, we strive to exceed your expectations, we are professional, we add value to your home, we pay attention to details, we use high quality materials. We love working for you and with you. We will guide you every step of the way share our tip and give best advice during the process. Feel free to reach out with any of your needs we are here for you!...

04/09/2021

Matthew & Kathryn Christensen P.

Very smooth and looks great!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for the review greatly appreciated it!!!

03/12/2021

Kirsten (Edina /Eden Prairie) K.

Luxury Tile & Stone did a wonderful job on our bathroom remodel. They removed old, outdated tile and installed new tile on the bathroom floor, shower floor, shower walls and backsplash behind the bathroom sink. The precision of the tile work is perfect. They showed up on time everyday and worked long hours to complete in a short timeframe. I would definitely hire Luxury Tile & Stone again for future remodel projects.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel: floor, shower

10/27/2020

Rick S.

This is a very professional company that did an outdtanding remodeling job on our bathroom. They replaced our shower only with a bathtub/shower combination, which is absolutely beautiful. In addition, they replaced our old flooring with a modern glazed porcelain tile that enhances the entire bathroom. I felt like their price was very fair and reasonable considering all of the extra time, effort and material that they provided. Luxury Tile and Stone is a very hard working crew that met all of our deadlines. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

10/07/2020

Luda S.

Professional in every manner, attentive, timely, and affordable. Pleased with the level of communication. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
backsplash

09/29/2020

Amy Tinckle A.

Excellent quality at really affordable prices. Great communication. Will stay with the job until yo are completely satisfied. One caveat. They are not designers. So you must be prepared to make selections of everything that will fit in the space. Wasn’t a problem for me and resulted in huge cost savings. Would never have doe my bathroom if I hadn’t found these guys. Thrilled I did.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

09/22/2020

Lisa Tanious Richfield/ Edina Client T.

The project went great! We were really happy with the quality of the work and the time to complete the project (we had a really tight timeline). We would definitely use Luxury Tile and Stone again and recommend them to orhers!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling, interior painters

09/21/2020

Mary B.

Vitaliiy is amazing! He took an old outdated bathroom and transformed it into a beautiful space. He also replaced old indoor/outdoor carpeting in my screen porch and installed and cut new tile. His craftsmanship is impeccable. He did all of this while I was out of town. I trusted him with a key to my home and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his work and trustworthiness. He has since worked on a few other family members bathrooms etc. He is simply the best!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel/tiling and screen porch tiling

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Thank you so much for your review we greatly appreciate you ! Hoping to see and hear from you for future projects! Blessings

09/03/2020

Abby T.

He did a great job! Very neat and efficient- the tile work on my backsplash, kitchen floor, shower, and bathroom floor turned out just how I wanted.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling

09/03/2020

Angie S.

Vitali and Alina from Luxury Tile were an amazing team to work with on our bathroom remodel. We had a smaller bathroom that was dark & dated from the 70s. From the initial meeting at our home I knew they would be great to work with. I was referred to them by a few friends and family members. They did not disappoint and went above and beyond from start to finish! He was meticulous & his attention to detail was incredibly impressive! He can do it all from moving walls, raising the ceiling, top to bottom re-do of existing bathroom, I couldn’t be more pleased. This family duo was trustworthy, honest, on time & very fair throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend using them & my bathroom looks incredible, I’m so happy with the final product! Thank you for being so great to work with Vitali and Alina! The entire experience was smooth from the beginning & I’m so grateful we went for it!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for trusting us! Had a great experience working with you! Looking forward to be hearing from your in the future! Blessings

03/10/2020

Bob P.

Impeccable work. Prompt at giving bid and completing work. Excellent communication regarding schedule. Very neat during project. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Regrout one bathroom. Install tile molding and skim coat and paint other bathroom

Category ceramic tile

Hello thank you so much for the great feedback greatly appreciate it! Happy to hear your very satisfied! Looking forward to be hearing from you in the future!

02/24/2020

Heather W.

Great. Very neat and efficient. A little difficult to communicate at times but very responsive and clean

Description of Work
Bathroom tub remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Thank you for your review! Greatly appreciate it! Do apologize if their were any issues on communication from our behalf. Looking forward to be hearing from you in the future!

02/22/2020

Stephanie G.

Our bathroom turned out beautifully! The work is of the highest quality and we know it will last for many years to come. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for your feedback greatly appreciate it! Yes it looks amazing ! Happy to heard about great results:)) looking forward to be hearing from you soon!!!

02/22/2020

Kassi G.

Very well. The time frame they quoted me for a start date was right on, which was appreciated. He was done quicker than he expected and showed up every day until the job was done. The work was very good and the price was as quoted. I would not hesitate to hire him again. It was especially nice that not only could he do the tiling and painting, but also odds/ends handyman type projects.

Description of Work
Painting, tile work, putting up wall mural, installing a wall mount heater and putting up some shelves.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, interior painters

Thank you so much for your review happy to have made you pleased! Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

02/21/2020

Elizabeth G.

We had a peeling ceiling, moldy grout, missing grout, and missing caulk in two bathrooms. Vitalii took the time to properly diagnose the issues, including checking the bathroom fan, to ensure a quality and permanent repair. Work was done quickly and around our schedule. It was very high quality and cost effective, saving our original tile and fixtures. It has been over a year and the repairs have held with daily wear and tear! We then hired them to paint our entire house, which required a significant amount of plaster repair. They worked around our vacation schedule to ensure very minimal disruption and then cleaned everything after. Both experiences were excellent and we would absolutely rehire and recommend! We’ve had the pleasure of getting to know the sweet family that runs this business. They are good, honest, hardworking people charging very reasonable prices for high quality work.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Tile Repairs + Painting

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for the review and for entrusting us with the work, your home while you were away and giving a chance to prove ourselves ! We really appreciate it! Looking forward to working with you more in the future!

02/20/2020

Anna A.

Very happy with the outcome! Definitely will hire for more work! Responsible people, great quality work, easy to work with, zero complaints! Extra satisfied! Have been recommending to others. Will vouch for the company!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for your review and your willingness to vouch for us we greatly appreciate it! I think there was a confusing with the question about service proved or money payed and you have informed me about that threw a txt! To clearify for others the service was performed and if any other proof needed you are ok with being called directly! Thank you again for choosing us for your bathroom remodel!!

02/19/2020

Ann P.

Great. We needed an update and he also helped with tips on what’s new in tile and colors

Description of Work
Bathroom retile

Category ceramic tile

Happy to hear that everything was great! Very appreciative of your review! Hope to hear from you again in the future! Thank you.

JOHNSON'S PAINT SERVICE INC

Family run Business for over 35 years. Experience does matter when it comes to painting done right. I am the owner and I still work on site with my guys. Todd has been with me over 20years. My charges depend on the Job. All my estimates are free and they are all itemized for each item or room done. 10% Discount given for Angies Members.

Offers by JOHNSON'S PAINT SERVICE INC on Angi
    Cutting Edge Inc

INSTALLING WALLPAPER AND PAINTING YOUR HOME IS OUR PASSION. As an owner/operator with a small crew I have Over 30 years in the trade has which gives me the unique ability to enhance the Beauty of your home with expertise! Using the right materials and equipment for the job sets us up for success. We offer interior and exterior painting. Large and small jobs are welcome! Wallpaper installation and removal is our thing! We can paint one room for you or enamel a kitchen or paint a ceiling. Let us know what you need and I bet we can do it!

Kona Pro Painting, LLC

Minnesota's residential painting professionals. We specialize in residential custom homes! Every single project and relationship built is a chance to put the final touches on a family's dream home. We are a family-run business, and we bring our family values with us, every stroke!

head to toe bathroom remodel either shower or just with a tub, powder bathrooms: sheetrock, mudding, sanding,painting( light plumbing, vanity, toilet, tub installations, light fixtures,outlets) tiling, back splashes, flooring