FLOORS TO GO TIEBEN FLOORS LLC

With Angi since December 2008

1525 DALLES DR

Shakopee, MN 55379

Welcome to Floors To Go Floors To Go is a nationwide chain of locally owned and operated flooring showrooms that, through national buying power, offer a wide selection of the latest styles in top quality carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, resilient, area rugs and window fashions. At Floors To Go we understand flooring is the foundation of decorating. It sets the tone for your home and reflects your taste and lifestyle. At Floors To Go, it's our job to help you make that experience a positive one. Our expert sales staff will guide you every step of the way. Once you choose the perfect flooring for your home, professional installation will be arranged to coordinate with your schedule so you can begin to enjoy the home of your dreams. ...

11/21/2016

Wenke K.

05/14/2015

Del D.

Description of Work
The replaced the open flow flooring on the main level, which includes the entry area, kitchen, dining, and living room. We have many angles on the main level and the installer changed the dining and living area transition from a straight line to smooth curved line. The rooms with the exception of the living area are all sheet vinyl. Friends and family do a double take when they're trying to figure out the floor. | |Fantastic / professional end result. What we wanted.

Category flooring contractor

01/05/2015

Kathy K.

They're professional. They have a decent selection. It was just fine. They cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
We used Floors To Go. They installed carpets for me in just one room.

06/04/2014

SHERYL L.

It was excellent. They were very professional, did quality work and execution and gave a good price. The owner came out and did the quote and he is very honest about servicing my needs at some very special requirements. They're a good value for the price.

Description of Work
Floors To Go Tieben Floors LLC installed carpets on three bedrooms.

03/17/2014

Shannon M.

I used Tieben Floors (Floors2Go) when remodeling a lower level bathroom. They installed the floor tile, adding an under-the-floor heating system for what used to be a very cold floor. They were very helpful in picking out the tile, and patient with the fact that we needed the electrical inspector to approve the heating arrangement before the tiles were laid over the heat source. They were prompt, clean, respectful and well worth the slightly-higher price of using established professionals.

Description of Work
Installed floor tile and electric under-floor heat in a 3/4 bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

09/11/2013

jeanette W.

Began looking for new floor coverings a couple of months ago. Initially started out thinking we wanted hardwood on the stairs and living room. After meeting with Kay, the decorating consultant, (came to our home) we decided that we would recarpet the stairs and the living room instead of getting hardwood due to the noise on the room below from hardwood. My concern was that I needed carpet that would not get matted down on the steps and on the "path" through the living room. They worked with me to find the perfect carpet and also paint colors to go with the carpet. It was installed yesterday and looks absolutely beautiful. Very, very happy with our decision. Carpet goes with the new paint and my old furniture perfectly. This is the third time I have used Floors to Go and have always been extremely pleased with the product and the people. They may be slightly more expensive than a big box store but I know they stand behind their product and if there ever would be an issue, the owner, Jason, would stand behind it 100%.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet on stairs and in living room and 4 season porch. Replaced with new padding and carpeting.

04/14/2013

Debra J.

Replaced carpeting in my hallway. Work was done on time. It looks great!

Description of Work
New carpeting and pad in my hallway.

11/13/2012

Mona C.

.First we went to Floor to go for new carpeting. Jason and the employees were great at helping us choose carpet. They worked with us every step. Came in a few times with questions, fabric samples etc, they always acted glad to see us with exellent attention and courtesy. We later decided to redo our 1959 bathroom. Jason and employees again were awesome. They all made it fun to choose floor and wall tile, trim and gave us a great referral for our granite countertop. Jason came to our home and offered good advice on several things includinghow to get what we wanted within our budget. Installers respected our home and were just as optomistic and friendly. Jason worked with us and gave us great ideas. The whole process was actually fun because of Floors to Go. I would highly recommend them. Oh and our bathroom redo cost less than we thought it would due to Jason's great ideas. It's beautiful.

Description of Work
First we went to Floor to Go last winter for new carpeting. Then we likes thier service so we went to them again for a bathroom redo. Ceramic tile, referral for granite countertop glass block divider.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

09/06/2012

Mary P.

The experience was great and I would recommend company.

Description of Work
The service from the whole team was great. I was very impressed with the design consultation provided. I never felt pushed to buy and was allowed to change my mind on type of flooring and received the help I needed to finish my project. They also referred me to a painter and a team to change a entry to my dining room they did great work at a super prices.

Category flooring contractor

12/30/2011

Mary P.

I recieved good advice on products to purchase and project was on time and weel done . Overall satisfaction A

Description of Work
I had a carpet installed on stairs and Van Gough floor installed around walk way on botton floor. Both turn out looking great and were completed to my satisfaction.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/08/2011

Dean S.

I got three bids for my new flooring all from local business all three quotes came in similar Jason showed me several options of carpet that fell in my budget I selected one and he ordered it on the spot he sait it would take about two weeks and he would call when it is in he called in about three days and said it was in and scheduled installation on the fifth day already over a week ahead of schedule the old carpet was torn up and out the door in two hours the new carpet was installed by the end of the day they even vacuumed up all the little carpet pieces i was not expecting that at the end of the day you could not even tell that they wear their other than the new carpet I love this company and have recommended them to all of my friends

Description of Work
tore up and replaced carpet through out the house and added hard wood to the kitchen

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

12/01/2008

KIM B.

The installer was wonderful so once the choices were made at the showplace it was fine. The showplace experience was disappointing because they were not on time for the appointment, about thirty minutes late. We had a previous estimate from someone from the company which was fine. The installer was on time and the quality of work was very good. It was completed exactly when they said it would be done. We were happy with the end product.

Description of Work
They replaced all of our carpeting in our basement.

Wall to Wall Tiling, LLC

25 years of Elite Tiling! We do anything tiling! Although we specialize in showers , we ae not limited to showers. We also do backsplashes, accent walls, to complete heated floor main levels, basements and laundry rooms. We don't sell tile, but will point you in the right direction. We pass on our discount of 25 to 40 percent off at most any place that sells tile! Wedi is the only backerboard, shower system we use! Hand down the best system in our educated opinion. We also only use the top products in the industry. All backed by our warranty, as well as the manufacture warranty. Our team consists of highly trained boys and gal tilers. Everyone on our crew is certified in the products we use. We tile anywhere between 3-5 showers a week. We can visualize the end product before we start, offer suggestions, changes, and input from start to finish, to ensure your dream becomes a reality. We strive to be the cleanest company there is around. We truly love our job, and it shows in our work! We believe our teams work ethic is second to none. Our team motto has always been: "Get it done right the first time."

Cutting Edge Remodeling LLC

Cutting Edge Remodeling is a family owned company. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Cutting Edge Remodeling continues to demonstrate excellence in each project no matter how difficult it might seem. Our focus is to provide our customers the best quality of work they ever dreamed of. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. Its not just the hard work we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete satisfaction. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate.

Elfadali.llc

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS. We’re currently offering the most affordable deals in town 30% off on all projects plus 5% Angie’s List coupon TAX INCLUDED. You also get 10% off on top for referrals. Discounts are valid until January 21st, 2021 for all contracts(one per household). The best Tile installers team in town offering 3D designing for all projects before starting, we can help you design and decide, flexibility that fits your schedule. we have a small group of Professionals to get your job done above your expectations. We mainly do full bathrooms remodeling, We also install small and large Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain, marbles, Mosaic, Backsplash and Glass tiles. We are proficient in installing Laminate wood floors and Vinyl. We are not special, but we are unique when it comes to experience and details. We have 30 years Experience. High quality is guaranteed. We can start your project from A-Z. Please contact us for discounts and current offers details.

Offers by Elfadali.llc on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available

CARPET, HARDWOOD, TILE & STONE, LAMINATE, RESILIENT, AREA RUGS, WINDOW FASHIONS.