A & D HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK FOR DETAILS ABOUT SERVICE FEES....

Better Paint LLC

We are providers of construction services in the Minnesota area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Better Paint LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your Painting needs!

Revel Painting

Revel’s mission is to use proven systems to perform maintenance services that leave customers with memorable experiences and time to do what they love. Our vision is to become a household name in our market, an industry leader in customer service and a rewarding career opportunity for people in our community. ​ Revel’s customer focus is on providing exceptional experiences and service at a competitive price. Revel uses all in-house employees, high-quality products, and efficient systems that have been fine-tuned over years of implementation. Suppliers and employees love Revel for its loyalty, professionalism and positive energy. ​ As Revel looks toward the future, it plans to spread its commitment to exceptional experiences into other maintenance services including: window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. By adding quality people that share Revel’s vision and values, the company will continue to expand across the Twin Cities and grow into a trusted leader in the industry.

Liberty Painting & Maintenance

4 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.

02/02/2017

The problem was fixed very quick and at a fair price.

Description of Work
He took care of the water problem in my basement.

Category home remodeling

01/28/2015

Description of Work
I am very pleased with the service Rick provided. The only reason I didn't reply on the price part is because I only had a phone quote from one other contractor. Rick's price was much lower but I didn't have much to compare it to. Rick was very knowledgeable and I really appreciated his advice. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone, and in fact I already have. I will definitely call him again for our next project.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

05/26/2014

Great, really liked working with Rick. He was helpful and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Tile bathroom floor, replace vanity, replace toilets, misc repairs.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

04/02/2014

Perfect. The main thing is we run into problems and they resolved it without a huge expense and then they came up with ideas that were better than mine.

Description of Work
We used A&D Handyman Services for complete bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

01/31/2014

He did some really nice work. We would definitely have him come back. He told things that we should not be using on it. He did a good job preparing the floor and he did not leave a mess. We did not have any communication problems. I thought that it was a good price.

Description of Work
A & D Handyman Services installed a kitchen floor for us.

Category flooring contractor

HANDYMAN. TILE SETTING. KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING. BASEMENT FINISHING. ROOM FINISHING. DECK BUILDING & REPAIRING. PAINTING.

CARPET, HARDWOOD FLOORS, OR CONCRETE.