Construction, windows/doors, siding

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Sandau Construction Co Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2005

9025 Hwy 101 W Frontage Rd

Savage, MN 55378

Minnesota's Window and Siding Installers since 1981. Free Estimates, No pressure sales, and Great Savings on Vinyl Windows, Siding, and Doors. Our other specialties include building custom homes, additions, four season porches, outdoor kitchens, gymnasiums. You dream it we have the skill and experience to build it. Additional email - wayne@sandauinc.com....
LP Siding project
LP Siding

siding companies

04/08/2022

Erin S.

I reached out to them and asked for a bid on some interior renovation projects and new windows. Annika and Brian came to my home on 2/16/22, we discussed options, and I was told I would receive an estimate in about a week and a half. After more than a month I still had not received anything, so I called their office on 3/10/22. I spoke to Annika who said she was working on my estimate even as we spoke, and that I would have something by end of day. It is now 4/7/22 and I have not heard anything from them. If you don't have the time for my projects, fine. Just be grown-ups and tell me that. I had a substantial budget, so that wasn't the issue. I was seriously considering moving forward with your bid for ALL new windows in my house, but if this is how you treat customers, then it's a hard pass for me. Some common courtesy and communication are simply the bare minimum that a consumer should expect. Do better, please.

Description of Work
Interior renovation and windows

Category contractors, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

10/20/2021

Larry R.

Sandau Construction recently completed a window replacement project at my home. They were one of five contractors that I had out to evaluate my project and bid the job. The sales presentation was low pressure, comfortable and offered adequate time for question and answer. The company’s subsequent follow-up to the various questions and issues that I had was prompt, direct and informative. They never tried to “sell” me anything and focused solely on my desires and priorities. Their overall project pricing was competitive overall, versus the other contractors who visited. Pricing was clear and upfront and included no promotional games or gimmicks. With any major home improvement, one doesn’t want to overpay just to ensure quality. The Sandau Price to Quality dynamic was right where it needed to be. Given the high home improvement demand that has been experienced during the pandemic, along with supply chain issues, there was a very lengthy delay from the project down payment to the actual commencement of the job. Once underway, the project installation proceeded quickly. Installers were skilled, agreeable and proceeded in an efficient manner. The final results exceeded expectations. As window replacement is a major investment and expense for any homeowner, getting that all important comfort level from the contractor you’ve chosen is critical. I felt good with my initial selection and was also rewarded at the project’s conclusion. I highly recommend the company to anyone who is interested in a high quality experience in sales, service and product offering. Thanks both to Graham in Sales and to Stephen my Project Manager. Well done.

Description of Work
Replacement windows, with updates to exterior window trim and small siding accent

Category siding, replacement windows

10/26/2020

Jim A.

Needed a new front door and found Sandau by way of the manufacturer's list of authorized installers. Everything went very smoothly from initial sales to final installation. First time doing business with Sandau, I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Entry Door

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you as a customer, and make it our goal to have a long working relationship with our customers! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out!

12/09/2019

Jonathan C.

Sent a request and heard back within 12 hours. They recommended I actually go with another company due to the size of the job I needed done and gave me their name/contact information. Very helpful!

Description of Work
Window replaced

Category replacement windows

We appreciate your review! Thank you very much. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!

11/06/2019

Peter Y.

We had a excellent experience with Sandau. All the way from the initial estimates with Graham, window and siding teams and follow up by Tom. We had all windows replaced and lap siding replaced along with the installation of new gutters and a railing.

Description of Work
New siding, windows, railing, gutters

Category decks, egress windows, gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so glad you had an excellent experience!! If there is anything we can do for you in the future don't hesitate to call us!

10/17/2018

Kyle & Melissa D.

Windows look good and seem to work well. They were timely, they were prompt. They went ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
New windows.

10/16/2018

Steve T.

They were fantastic! They were great! They were low pressure, on time, fast, courteous, and cleaned up after themselves. They did a really great job, and have a fair price.

Description of Work
Installed soft lite ( full frame ) replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your support.

10/15/2018

Brock A.

It was perfect! They are on time and professional. I could never asked a better contractor.

Description of Work
They installed windows.

Thanks, [Member Name Removed].

10/15/2018

Bob & Carla A.

The work was very good. it was our second time, and if they didn't do good the first time, then we wouldn't have called them this time. they very responsive, they follow up well on the work that they have done. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Windows and Doors Replacement Service

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed].

10/11/2018

Craig P.

I've used them 4 times. I highly recommend them. They are responsive, showed up when they said they would and they stand behind their work. I am happy with them.

Description of Work
I have them removed a bathroom and turned it into a mudroom, they remodeled my kitchen, cabinet works and put in hardwood floor.

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/10/2018

Robin M.

It was excellent. Their foreman made sure that everything was done right and it was very easy working with them.

Description of Work
They did a lot of work for us - kitchen remodel, removing walls, extending the size of our home, basically a general contractor service.

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

11/20/2017

Amy S.

From my initial call with Beverly, to the sales guy, Rich, to the installer, Tom, I don't think it could have gone much smoother. Everyone I encountered while working with Sandau was friendly, respectful, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend these folks for any work you may need done in your home.

Description of Work
We had a new front fiberglass and storm door installed.

09/19/2017

Adam S.

We had them give us a quote but we didn't end up using them for any actual work. I felt like they were on time and well informed. They seemed to know what they were talking about - expertise in their field. They were well priced. They were an A in the perspective of customer service. They were on time.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote on window replacement.

Thank you.

07/07/2017

John K.

They don't offer to repair egress windows, although they specialize in egress windows and construction.

Description of Work
Had a problem with my Egress windows on a house I purchased.

Category egress windows

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry we could not help you out with your egress window repair. We do not install egress windows anymore or repair them. I did not realize we were advertising this. I will make sure all advertising for egress windows is removed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Thank you for contacting us. Jane Sandau

04/29/2017

JOHN A.

We had over 5 estimates before selecting these folks. They were the most professional, licensed and bonded, offered the best value, and the quality of the door was superior to that what was offered by the others. Throughout the whole process and even after installation they reached out to us and all were genuinely personable. What more could a homeowner ask.

Description of Work
Replaced existing padio door

01/29/2017

Ronald L.

Excellent sales presentation and professional installation. Tom and his installation crew did an excellent job. Windows and patio door were installed quickly during the cold weather. Tarps were spreed through out the house. Great job in cleaning up debris. Very impressed with Sandau Construction providing licensing, liability, warranty & mechanics lien waiver.

Description of Work
Window and patio door replacement with Provia Endure Comfort Tech TLA triple glass-Low-E W/ Argon. Combination of double hung, sliders, casement, awning windows.

Thanks so much for great review. Jane Sandau

01/23/2017

Victor P.

Were nice to work with from start to finish.

Description of Work
Window replacements, storm door.

01/20/2017

Becky O.

From first meeting to install, this was a great company to work with, they know their stuff. We will use them again.

Description of Work
New front entry & screen doors.

12/08/2016

Pat C.

Very well team arrived on time did a very good job were friendly and cleaned up after they finished.

Description of Work
Two windows fully replaced.

12/06/2016

WENDE O.

Very well, they were very professional they did what they said they would I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Description of Work
Replace & install 4 triple pane non opening windows.

10/20/2016

Donna E.

Great customer service, professional, on-time, good work, did a great job cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
Two new windows and a patio (deck) door.

08/25/2016

Cristina S.

The job started before schedule. Rich Tuomi come to our house & 3 times to hear what we wanted and help us select materials & pricey. Kevin (project manager) followed up and did some of the work himself, the cement stoop crew tore up the old stoop and poured a new one and did a wonderful job with the slight gradient and stoop took itself. The masons built the little walls and covered them in stone (they took awesome! ) the 2-man window crew also installed the aluminum wrap on the house trim. They used all very professional- will have again-.

Description of Work
Bay window. Kitchen & bath & bedroom windows replaced; new cement stoop by front door; decorative stone walls in front of house, new posts, aluminum wrap over house trim. New shakes siding of front door wall.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

07/11/2016

Tracy B.

The project went very well and we are very pleased with their work. From the beginning I was impressed with the expertise and genuine interest and concern for the project we wanted completed. Unlike other large contractors, it felt like we were doing business with a company that really cared and saw us not just as another assembly-line project. The approximate timeline they gave us in the beginning was pretty accurate. Once they gave us a specific day, they started then and didn't delay. The workers were professional, efficient, and fast. The end product was amazing, and very polished. There were not unforeseen upgrades or costs that came up after we signed the contract, which was a relief. The only thing that could be improved was their site clean-up as there was extra material, broken lightbulbs and some garbage remaining after they left.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters, Bay window

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

05/08/2016

Len & Mary P.

The entire project was coordinated well. The workers were respectful of our property and did a great job. We had a few details for them to check after completion and these were taken care of right away. The salesperson took a lot of time with us to help us get the colors and style we wanted.

Description of Work
Steel Siding, Fascia, Gutters, Bride Work, Patio Door, Vinyl Shakes.

Category home builders

02/02/2016

chad A.

After doing a lot of research on windows, we narrowed our choice to 2 brands. Sandau's salesman recommended another, less expensive brand. After researching them, they had similar energy efficiency #s as the other brands. However, we could get their triple pane windows for the price of the others' double pane windows. Saudau's installation team was just as great. They were flexible when it came to setting up a time for the final measurements and were prompt on the day of installation. They kept me informed during the installation and were done at the end of the first day. Their was an issue with the manufacturer sending the wrong sized foam spacer. They explained the error, order the correct size, and came back out ASAP to correct the issue.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows

Category pavers, gravel, replacement windows

Thank you, {Member's name removed}. Jane Sandau

Angel JR Painting

We are providers of painting services in the Minneapolis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Angel JR Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Contact us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs! Additional phone number: (612) 388-3646

Offers by Angel JR Painting  on Angi
     Innovative Painting Solutions LLC.

We’ve been specializing in interior and exterior commercial and residential painting for over 25 years. Free estimates. Custom cabinetry, doors and trim. Ceiling repair and ceiling painting. Deck repair and Deck painting.

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING - MINNEAPOLIS

Quality work, minimal disruption. We realize that having your space overtaken by a paint crew isn’t exactly the ideal situation. That's why we've created a smart painting process that eliminates the hassle and mess you usually get with a painting project. Our personalized, detailed proposals clearly outline our services rendered and the total cost of the job. Our painters then work from the proposals, ensuring every project is completed on time and on budget. We deliver both speed and quality so you don’t have to shift your whole life around. And you won’t even smell paint fumes after we’re gone—we also use zero VOC paint, which is better for you and the environment.

Offers by WOW 1 DAY PAINTING - MINNEAPOLIS on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    BC007251
    Minnesota
    Minnesota: Contractors
    03/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sale and installation of windows, doors, siding, soffits, facia, gutters, room addition, culture stone & new custom home construction.

We do not do repair work.