PROVIDENCE SYSTEMS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 407

Savage, MN 55378

Providence Systems, Inc. is a small business that has been in business for 10+ years. I take the time to meet with my prospective customer's and listen to their needs/whats. I then generate a free proposal for the work we talked about. I take pride in full communication thru-out the project. Your customer satisfaction is my first goal. I do accept credit card deposits and payments....

home theater installation (7)home security systems (2)furniture refinishing (1)

10/07/2020

Pat was very thorough and explained everything he did. Professional work at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AV Receiver for home theater network

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

03/02/2020

Very professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

10/04/2019

Pat was an excellent technician, knows his stuff and makes sure the work done upto the customer satisfaction. Already recommend his to couple of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tv and music system setup

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/08/2019

Pat and Matt were great. First email contact was within a few hours followed up with a phone call the next day to set appt. Day of service, they figured out the problem (old wiring) and went right to work replacing it. I am very happy with result. Would definitely contact again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting and rewiring for cable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

06/21/2019

It went perfectly. This company did exactly what they said they would do. Because this required more than one person, an assistant was brought along. This is one business card I’m going to hang onto. I will need them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount 65” tv over fireplace and assemble large foyer table

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/30/2019

Everything went exactly as planned. Pat really knows his stuff and he does it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up a TV and audio system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

05/08/2019

Pat is very knowledgeable and thorough when it comes to electronic solutions in the home. He is professional, patient and extremely reliable. We also appreciated his follow-up after installation to make sure we were completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewire and installation of various home electronic components.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

04/10/2019

It's always been great, they are very helpful and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Theater setup and security system monitoring

CATEGORY home theater design,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

04/08/2019

Great, top- natch. I used them on other offices also. Very knowledgeable, and the price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed flat screen television on the wall but on my office they installed video surveillance in my stereo equipment and installed 5 televisions on my office. They put in a hole of security systems in my office.

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

I install central vac systems, security systems, home theater systems, camera systems. I meet with prospective customer's and help them design what they want to have installed. I can install parts/product that the customer purchases or purchase all the products/parts for the project and then install them