CLOSURE CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2003

CLOSURE CONSTRUCTION, INC. IS A GENERAL CONTRACTING FIRM THAT TAYLORS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPETITIVE PRICING. CALL US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY! LICENSE #20308779....

Sandau Construction Co Inc

Minnesota's Window and Siding Installers since 1981. Free Estimates, No pressure sales, and Great Savings on Vinyl Windows, Siding, and Doors. Our other specialties include building custom homes, additions, four season porches, outdoor kitchens, gymnasiums. You dream it we have the skill and experience to build it. Additional email - wayne@sandauinc.com.

Great Goats Landscaping

Family-owned business that works with homeowners. We beautify landscapes, add function to outdoor living spaces and collaborate with homeowners on project design.

Offers by Great Goats Landscaping on Angi
Shadywood Tree Experts Inc

Shadywood Tree Experts & Landscaping does more than just tree removal and stump grinding. We also focus on treating tree diseases and pest control (like the Emerald Ash Borer, Dutch Elm, etc.) as well as fertilizing trees in the urban environment. Our I.S.A. Certified Arborists will come give a free evaluation of your trees, giving the best suggestions to keep your trees healthy & sound. Landscape services are also available through our company, including hardscapes (patios, retaining walls, firepits, outdoor living rooms, etc.) as well as softscapes (landscape designs and plantings). We are open M-F from 8am-4pm and would be happy to schedule an appointment to meet your needs. Remember to mention Angie's List and get $20 off (some restrictions apply). We excel in exceeding our client's expectations and can usually perform the work within days of recieving the go ahead. We will gladly offer recommendations as to what should be done immediately, as well as what can wait to be done at a later date. We work with many of the city forresters in the areas we service and we have extensive experience with townhomes, condos and other homeowner associations along with private residences. We are licensed wherever required in our service areas. Each of our tree crews has at least one I.S.A. Certified Arborist on the job, and each of our estimators also holds this specialized certification. We have a separate Plant Health Care Division staying up-to-date on all of the current pests, diseases, etc. posing problems in our area. We are especially vigilant in keeping tabs on the sightings of the Emerald Ash Borer, which has already moved into South Minneapolis. We offer the equivalent of an immunization to protect your ash tree, even if your neighbors do nothing. Your tree can be protected, so call to find out how .

05/05/2014

If you aren't too particular about how things look, Sean does an ok job. If you are, then Sean is not your guy. He's a nice guy and he was the "go to" guy for our entire neighborhood but abruptly stopped returning all of our phone calls.

Description of Work
Various things inside and outside of my house.

Category remodeling

03/04/2014

We recommend them to my brother, he redid my brother’s house and my brother was happy. My kids use them, they have been happy. He is easy to work with. He is a little more expensive than others but he does good finish work. If it doesn’t look great, he rips it out and does it again at his expense. He is professional, on time, and hard worker. He is here every day. He has a crew with him but he is ...

Description of Work
I used the services of Closure Construction Inc. They did my deck.

Category decks,remodeling,interior painters

09/08/2009

Our experience with Sean and Closure Construction was positive from the start to the finish. He and his men were there when they said they would be, did what they said they would and kept us informed along the way. Very nice group of guys and they also took the time to make sure everything was cleaned up at the end of each day. We would certainly have Sean do more work for us and we are actually p...

Description of Work
Sean and his company removed solar panels from our roof and replaced the underlay and the shingles. Sean communicated everything as we went along and was very easy to work with.

Category remodeling,roofing

05/17/2007

The whole experience was very pleasant. Sean was easy to contact during the business day as well as after business hours. When I left a message he returned my calls immediately. He was always prompt, when he said he would be at my home at 8 A.M, he was there at 8 A.M and finished when he said he would finish. I was never put out by any construction activity in my home. The tools were always put as...

Description of Work
KITCHEN: Sean removed 2 walls and replaced one wall with a very spacious oak cabinet & granite top for our new eating area. He also constructed a new 1/2 wall and installed granite over it for additional counter space. He also removed my existing counter tops and installed new granite tops along with a new stainless steel sink with new fixtures. He built 3 oak pillars that stand from the new eating counter top to the ceiling. (See pictures)The 3 pendant style lights add a beautiful touch. BASEMENT: The following was done: framed, insulated, sheet-rocked, primed, and painted. They also repaired, textured and painted the ceiling. Sean also added new electrical outlets, ran new satellite cable and phone lines. He also added sliding door to existing shelves The entire basement was trimmed in Cherry including 2 new over sized egress windows.

Category home remodeling

05/15/2007

Sean was very prompt and started the job when he promised. He was ALWAYS on time. He was also always available for my questions even if it was well after business hours. Sean was very neat and cleaned up at the end of each day. He also had a cleaning person come in to my house on 2 different occasions to micro clean all the nooks and crannies! No surprises from Sean, he did exactly what I asked hi...

Description of Work
Kitchen: I had an enclosed kitchen (2 walls), Sean removed the top half of 1 wall and where the other wall was he installed a very spacious oak cabinet with a granite top over both new structures for our new eating area. He used oak trim, and installed 3 new pendant style lights. He also removed my existing countertops and installed granite with a stainless steel (deep) sink with new fixtures. Basement: I had the basement (and staircase) framed, insulated, sheet rocked and taped. The ceilings were repaired, textured and painted along with the walls being primed and painted. Through out the basement, cherry oak trim was used. Sean installed new electrical, satellite hook ups, and phone line. Also a solid oak swing door was installed. Sean also enclosed some open shelves that were on the wall leading down the stairs to the basement. He also installed a flat panel TV on the wall as well as 2 new steel doors.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,countertops,electrician,insulation,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters,doors

10/06/2003

THEY WERE PROMPT, I DID GET A QUOTE FROM THEM, WHEN I HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE QUOTE THEY NEVER RETURNED MY PHONE CALL.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR SIDING

10/06/2003

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR SIDING

10/06/2003

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR SIDING

10/06/2003

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR SIDING

10/06/2003

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR SIDING

Category siding contractor

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, HOME ADDITIONS, OUTDOOR LIVING AND REMODELING.