Advanced Construction Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2014

Advanced Sandjacking, Inc. raises and re-levels settled concrete, an improved patented process over mud jacking, as well as lifting concrete with polyurethane foam including warehouse floors, bridge decks. Call 952-562-8100...

Koala Insulation of Twin Cities West

Koala Insulation of Twin Cities West is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors and property owners. We work with new construction, retrofit applications, and properties affected by natural disasters or that have suffered significant damage. We provide all types of insulation including blown-In cellulose and fiberglass, dense packing, spray foam and batt insulation. Furthermore, we provide a number of energy efficiency upgrades such as air sealing, thermal imaging, hatch and can light covers. If it involves insulating or improving energy efficiency within a building envelope, we can handle it. We offer competitive prices and free insulation evaluations. If you are having a hard time deciding what type of insulation to choose, we can show you all of the options and estimated costs. Our reviews speak for themselves, Koala Insulation is the right choice for all of your insulation needs. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured and licensed. Additionally, all of our services come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Fredrickson Dirt Works LLC

Fredrickson Dirt Works is an excavation, grading, and landscaping company located in Northfield MN. We provide southern MN with services including driveway repair, drainage solutions, land clearing, landscaping and retaining walls, ponds, and more. We offer fast turn around times, quality work, and competitive pricing.

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

06/24/2019

I appreciated the accurate estimate for the work as well as the advice on preventing it from happening again. The crew arrived on time and raised the walkway section so it’s level now. They also caulked between the driveway and garage slabs.

Description of Work
Sandjacking walkway and caulking

08/09/2018

I have never written a review before but these guys deserve a GREAT ONE! This team was WONDERFUL! I give them a Perfect 10! They were Here early & working extremely hard the entire time they were here. I have a 4 year old that wanted to watch them (we stayed out of their way) & they were very nice to him & I! I would definitely use these guys Again! They know what they're doing. It looks great nex...

Description of Work
A Concrete walkway between two driveways

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,Uncategorized

10/07/2017

They did a great job in a timely manner. They were professional.

Description of Work
raised various panels on our sidewalk using mudjacking

09/20/2017

Neat clean work completed on time and within quote. Work staff was polite and professional.

Description of Work
Sand jacking / leveling walkway.

09/13/2017

Doug was right on time for appointment & was very honest & professional with assessment. Was not able to help me with job, but told be what I could do to remedy problem myself.

Description of Work
cement lifting

Category mudjacking

Concrete Leveling. Basement Waterproofing & Insulating.