Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 20163493

291 Eva St

Saint Paul, MN 55107

Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc. is a home improvement contractor serving central Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We specialize in windows, siding, doors, bathroom remodeling, and kitchen cabinet restyle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.3

4.4

Resposiveness

4.2
window replacement (135)door installation (58)bathtub refinishing (45)home remodeling (13)siding companies (13)egress window (4)gutter repair (3)insulation (12)

04/07/2021

Amazing, quality doors and a very fast installation time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 exterior doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

04/06/2021

I ordered windows for almost my whole house back in September and they were installed this past March. Overall, I am happy with my new windows now that I have had them a few weeks and wish I would have done all the windows in the house. I went with WCofM because of the value. They offered great looking windows for the best price I could find. The long gap from order to installation was due to COVI...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement and installation

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], what a terrific review! Thank you so very much as we pride ourselves in offering a great selection at a very competitive price! We hope you will contact us again when/if you chose to upgrade your remaining windows.

04/06/2021

The expected timeline for completion was pushed back a few months, but this was more due to Covid. They were supposed to be installed the winter of 2020, but were actually installed in March of 2021. The windows are quality gas filled, triple pane windows which look great. The only thing I would change if I were to use them again, is have all of the windows up-sized from what I originally had, sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seven windows replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], it appears that you are very happy with WC, so is there anything that we could've done better to have received 5 stars from you?

03/29/2021

I decided to have an old front door replaced with a modern ProVia door. I reached out to 2 companies to provide me a quote on the exact same door. There was a slight mix up on the scheduling of the visit but that was resolved with a phone call. The salesperson was on time and did a great job answering my questions. Window Concepts of MN provided me a competitive quote and I was satisfied with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old front door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

Photo for Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc - 291 Eva St, Saint Paul, MN - 39271302

WOW, what a terrific review this is. Thank you so very much, [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give so many details in your review! We are more than happy to be here for any future renovations you may have and thank you so much for the terrific pictures of your gorgeous door added in this review!

03/27/2021

This is the third time I have used Window Concepts for new doors ... 3 patio, 2 front, and 2 service doors. Each time I used them everyone was professional, friendly and answered all my questions. The installation went very smoothly. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door Installation

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], What a terrific review! Thank you so much for your continued business!

03/25/2021

Great results and awesome carpenter

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

Photo for Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc - 291 Eva St, Saint Paul, MN - 39266782

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!

03/21/2021

Window Concepts did a GREAT job. The windows were great quality and the service was too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install egress windows

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,egress windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

What a fabulous review! Thank you so much!

03/20/2021

Great communication on timing and completion of job. Turned out beautifully!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom surround

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Thank you for your great review!

03/19/2021

Windows concept had professional and punctual service. Loren did an excellent job on the shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your great 5 star review!

03/18/2021

We had Window Concepts replace two sliding doors in our home - one to the deck and one to the patio. They were prompt in getting our home visit scheduled and clear with the pricing and options, as well as the potential delays in delivery due to the ongoing pandemic. The doors came in within the timeframe of their original estimate and were installed with a few hours. There was an issue with one of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two sliding doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

HI, what a fantastic review, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding during the pandemic as well.

Windows, siding, replacement baths & showers, doors, walk-in baths, kitchen cabinet restyle

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check