Wilderness Company Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

430 Warner Av. S.

Saint Paul, MN 55115

Wilderness Company is a small family run operation.I am the estimator,project manager,job superintendent and carpenter. I have been in the residental home building business for 30 years.Started out framing,siding and interior finishing on new homes to job superintendent managing multi-million dollar homes from digging of foundation hole to move in date. I do must if not all of the work myself. For heating, cooling, electrical and plumbing I use only licensed and insured sub-contractors. All of which I have a long history with. All estimates are free. If the job is small and simple and we discussed it in detail I'll be able to do on 1st. visit....

08/02/2012

JACQUELINE T.

The owner was really responsive. He understood what I wanted and got it done when I needed it. He worked quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
I have used Wilderness Company Inc. He built a dog kennel.

Category woodworking

08/01/2011

JEFF K.

Paul has been great to work with. I have used him on multiple projects. He was quick to put together a competitive bid, which was very thorough. He has dedicated his time to this job, so we are not worried when he may be getting back to doing our work. When necessary he brings in subs for major electrical and plumbing work. He was responsible for getting city permits which went without a hitch. There have been some delays in getting us in touch with the appropriate granite countertop providor, but we are working through that. While the project is ongoing, we fully expect it to be completed on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Paul is doing a complete remodel of my mother's condo. This includes flooring, kitchen cabinets, light fixtures, plumbing, electrical, crown molding, trim, doors, wall removal, closet reconfiguration, bathroom vanities and sinks, countertops, and more.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling

03/10/2011

JEFF K.

I spent a total of $370 for that service and I thought that was really good and it even included a bunch of supplies. He is a little hard to get a hold of and it might take a day for him to get back to me that I would prefer.

Description of Work
We used Wilderness Company Inc. in February 2010 and he did some floor repair in a bathroom, removed and reseated a toilet, replaced a lavatory in a bathroom and put in a new tile floor in a bathroom as well and a bunch of re-caulking and things like that.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

12/27/2010

JEFF K.

The job went very well. I wanted someone who would handle the job from soup to nuts. Paul was very punctual with giving me his estimate. He performed the work in a very timely fashion (3 consecutive days rather than leaving my job for other bigger ones), and it looks nice. Paul cleaned up after himself each day and got along well with my tenants who were on site at times. He hired a sub to do some of the light plumbing.

Description of Work
Removal of old shower enclosure and installation of new shower enclosure. This included some minor framing, plumbing, cabinet building, and finish work. This was in a rental home that I own.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
    Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
    Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

If it affects your home or property we can help.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Wilderness Company Inc.

How is Wilderness Company Inc. overall rated?

Wilderness Company Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Wilderness Company Inc. open?

Wilderness Company Inc. is open:

What payment options does Wilderness Company Inc. provide

Wilderness Company Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Wilderness Company Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Wilderness Company Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Wilderness Company Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Wilderness Company Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Wilderness Company Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Wilderness Company Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Wilderness Company Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Wilderness Company Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Wilderness Company Inc.?

Yes, Wilderness Company Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Wilderness Company Inc. offer?

Wilderness Company Inc. offers the following services: General contracting for new homes and remodeling. Home Service's (Interior and Exterior maintance)Contacts and knowledge to handle all handyman and home repairs needed no matter the size. siding, gutters, window replacements, additions, garages, deck, porches and even yard maintance.

Are there any services Wilderness Company Inc. does not offer?

If it affects your home or property we can help.