Twin Cities Siding Professionals

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2003

Take $2,500 Off your siding project in celebration of our 25th Anniversary! Click DEALS to claim the offer (terms and conditions apply). At Twin Cities Siding Professionals, our goal is to help homeowners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes by providing them with a wide range

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

siding companies (147)window replacement (33)house painting (16)roofing (16)gutter repair (13)door installation (12)woodworking (11)asbestos removal (7)decks & porches (7)insulation (4)electrician (4)garage building (3)

07/13/2022

Gerard H.

Twin Cities Siding Professionals was an outstanding company to work with from the initial contact through the final punch list. They checked all the boxes: courteous, professional, great communication, quality work and follow-through. James Hardie is an excellent product, but the installation is what makes the product look and perform at its best. Twin Cities Siding Professionals excelled in all aspects of the project and Jeff Anderson went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the project, we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
New siding, entry door, garage service door

Category siding, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/09/2022

Shoua T.

The project went very well. Communication between both parties were awesome. The crew was very professional and hard working. The crew always cleaned up after themselves each day they performed work around my home. Very nice people. I highly recommend you hiring Twin Cities Sidings Professionals if you are looking to do some home improvements.

Description of Work
New sidings remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

06/17/2022

Cassandra G.

We highly recommend using Twin Cities Siding Professionals! It was an outstanding experience working with Troy and Jeff to replace our old, outdated siding with new beautiful vinyl siding! From the very start they were professional, friendly and they listened to our needs and never tried to oversell us like we experienced with other companies. The TC siding job crew did high quality work and got it done efficiently! Jeff and Troy were available to answer any of our questions the entire time. We will be recommending TC Siding to all of our friends and family and look forward to using them on any jobs we need in the future!!

Description of Work
Exterior Siding

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

Review for Twin Cities Siding Professionals - 664 Transfer Rd, Saint Paul, MN - 39769510

05/10/2022

Adam N.

Twin cities siding crew was extremely professional, punctual and nice. Our house looks brand new and they did fantastic work!!!

Description of Work
New siding

Category decks, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

05/05/2022

Chris L.

I'm sure these guys do good work for a lot of people. I drove around to look at houses they worked on. A lot of them looked really nice. But I had a pretty upsetting experience getting a bid from them. Made an appointment for a bid and a salesman came on the appointed day, the last of three bids I got. During the conversation outside my home the topic of lead in old siding materials came up, and how it would be an extra charge if it was there. Fine, my house is super old and I wouldn't be surprised if it was, but I asked a question and I should have been tipped off then that something was off. A previous bidder had talked about their testing methods so I asked the salesman about theirs. He responded to my question by rolling his eyes at me and saying "okay, I'm outta here", then started walking back to his car. I was confused but convinced him to come back to finish the bid. He muttered something about how I wanted to "cheap out" on lead abatement, which was just super weird. I thought it was a normal question. A few days later I got back the bid. It was very detailed and helpful. We went back and forth with some changes. I'm renovating an old duplex and I'm $50k into updates already so I asked about options to try and keep the cost down. The salesman was a bit snippy at times but I figured he was busy. I started to get excited about the James Hardie product because it does look great. I negotiated a small discount of about $1,000 and decided on TCSP for my project even though theirs was still the highest bid. I called the other bidders and thanked them for their bids. However, things got progressively worse with the salesman. On two occasions, he insinuated that I was using him and the PM as free consultants, that I probably had no intention of hiring them, etc. It was a little insulting but I just wanted to get the project moving. As the planning meeting neared, the office emailed a me a contract to e-sign. After a conversation with the project manager on the phone, I decided I wanted to add insulation to the project. Because the contract was no longer correct, I left it unsigned. The planning meeting at this point was three days away and I thought we could clear it up then. Then, I got two pieces of conflicting information: the salesman told me I needed to submit a 10% down payment before the PM could come out, with the rest of the deposit due then, but the office manager told me that I could skip the down payment and provide a 50% deposit at the time of the meeting. I pulled $18,000 out of my HELOC for the 50% check and waited for the meeting. But then, first thing in the morning on the day of the project planning meeting, the salesman gave me a call. He immediately launched into a tirade about the 10% deposit, telling me that I wasn't holding up my end of the bargain and berating me for jerking him around. I hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet. I was just flabbergasted, and I hung up. Confused and angry, I forwarded an email to everyone I'd been in contact with at TCSP, showing the request from the office manager to write a check to the PM for the whole first half of the project. Even though I felt pretty disrespected, I tried to salvage the situation because I really had been looking forward to just getting the project going. But it was too late. The production manager called me and calmly explained they were going to have to decline the project because there was just too much "mud in the water" as he said. And that was probably the right call with all the acrimony flying around. Just such a bizarre experience. Again, maybe you'll have a good experience and it does look like they do good work. Don't ask too many questions though, and just pay what they tell you to pay.

Description of Work
Tear off siding on duplex and replace with new James Hardie lap siding

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

We are very regretful of your experience with TCSP. We pride ourselves on not only quality work, as you mentioned, but also superior customer service, with a clear and client friendly process through the entire experience. We take the feed back of our customers - past, current and potential to heart. We appreciate you letting us know and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

01/23/2021

Leslie H.

The siding was done 15 years ago and it still looks fabulous. We recently put an addition on our home and again they put on the siding. We have also had them do some windows. Workmanship was excellent. The staff was so friendly and followed through immediately with my questions. We would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed our Hardy siding and windows.

Category decks, insulation, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

10/10/2020

Emily K.

Great! Terry patiently and fully answered all of my questions when providing a quote. Curt and his team were efficient with the install, it was done in a short afternoon and they cleaned up well afterwards. Curt came back later to do a final inspection and kindly showed me all the features on our new window. Through the whole process, everyone was confident, knowledgeable, and courteous. We hope to replace the rest of our windows in the next few years, and we'll definitely go with Twin Cities Siding Professionals again!

Description of Work
replace front window

Category replacement windows, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

10/01/2020

Albert M.

These are efficient, knowledgeable professionals who get the job done. They communicate well, know the product, (James Hardie Siding) and the windows were terrific. More importantly we had a hard deadline of a wedding and it was during Covid so there was no room for error. In part that was our poor planning that they worked with so even more props to them. We enjoyed both work crews, the windows were a separate crew from the siding folks. They were professional especially when it came to making the place look neat every day. Let's face it, this was a construction project that took about a week. They left the place looking tidy daily. The crew was friendly and even enjoyed the dog being around. Not under foot mind you when it came to working, but as you see in one photo the dog was around and they were cool with it. I'm not going to list price because prices in general fluctuate depending on materials and time of year but I will say this about price. This was a significant project that involved a major decision about the look and resale of the house so we did not go with the lowest bidder, what was important to us was the company we chose knew the products they were installing and they listened to what was important to us. For those reasons we were very comfortable placing our home improvement investment in the hands of Twin Cities Siding Professionals

Description of Work
Siding and windows throughout the house

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Twin Cities Siding Professionals - 664 Transfer Rd, Saint Paul, MN - 38915900

Michael F.

It was a good experience from initial consultation through completion of punch-list items, despite a crazy spring with covid. The crew was professional, pleasant, efficient, and cleaned up the job site daily. We couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Donald H.

Because it was still late winter, and the start of covid, we didn't know what to expect. but except for a few weather delays, everything went very well.

Description of Work
Siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, asbestos removal, doors

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Marysue M.

Excellent service and workmanship, quick response to any concerns. Very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Siding

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Michael M.

Perfect. Employees exemplify company mission - customer focused employee driven

Description of Work
Replace Siding and Paint

Category decks, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/21/2020

Leslie H.

They were exceptional. All the work was completed in a very timely manner. The projects were of excellent quality. All the staff we dealt with were so responsive, friendly and professional. We felt they really cared about the work and their customers. I will continue to use them when projects come up.

Description of Work
We have used Twin City Siding about 5 times over the past 15 years. Siding, Windows, doors/.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

09/18/2020

Renee M.

This was the 4th time we've used TCSP over the past 15 years. They were willing to work with us in replacing siding on parts of the house as it was needed and it is now done. They also did a full house repaint for us. At each step, they reviewed what they were going to do and, afterwards, did a walk-around with us and assured all was done to our satisfaction. Great communication from initial call to completion, as well as excellent workmanship!

Description of Work
Hardie siding on half of house, replacement of rotten cedar siding on one side, full external house paint

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

09/17/2020

Kristy S.

From start to finish working with Twin Cities Siding Professionals was awesome! They really made the process easy which we greatly appreciated. I was impressed by the cleanup around the yard every day, the responsiveness and willingness to answer any and all questions. We got new siding and also needed to paint brick and get new gutters, all of which TCSP helped with, it was one smooth process even though there were multiple parts to the whole project. The final result is incredible, it looks like we have a new home!

Description of Work
New siding

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

09/17/2020

Todd K.

They did a great job, they started when they said they would and finished on time. Everyone was friendly and professional, from picking out the materials to the the finishing details. The house and garage look amazing. We are very happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
House and garage resided

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Review for Twin Cities Siding Professionals - 664 Transfer Rd, Saint Paul, MN - 38881309

09/16/2020

Keith K.

Very poor communication, link they send to design your house is limited in colors of siding and brick and is not even exactly what they carry. Siding ended up not being the color we wanted and edge trim was not white. However we are still happy with current color and sides as we were going back and forth on those colors and option anyway. Siding has nails showing, brick installed not flush and very large gaps. Brick installers damaged new aluminum wrap around garage doors as well. Door install did not mount door correctly and would not close, after he came back, store still has a visible gap in seal and can see the outside from the inside. Painter however, did an exceptional job. Owner never called to follow up with us on complaints or after the project was completed. I would not use this company again. They are expensive and their work and followup does not reflect the price paid.

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding, Window Trim, Soffit , stone and front door

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Review for Twin Cities Siding Professionals - 664 Transfer Rd, Saint Paul, MN - 38878299

06/22/2020

Jason S.

Overall they did a great job. Excellent quality, professionalism, timeliness, cleanliness, and communication throughout the project. Very detailed on their quoting process which transferred over to the project itself. Great teamwork with the crews and our project manager did a great job with a very positive attitude and went above and beyond to make us satisfied with each step. I would definitely hire this company if your looking for new siding. They were excellent!

Description of Work
Siding, Facia, Soffit

Category electrician, lighting, siding, house painters, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for Twin Cities Siding Professionals - 664 Transfer Rd, Saint Paul, MN - 38661377

04/27/2020

TIMOTHY M.

They TCSP team did a great job. I had hired them before to do windows(and siding) in other parts of our older home and liked the work so when it was time to replace more windows I hired them again. They are always responsive and if there are any questions or concerns they address them. To me, that is worth a lot. Special shout out to Brian, Curt, Steve and Brent.

Description of Work
Window install

Category replacement windows, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

03/22/2020

Scott D.

There is simply no company that can come close to Twin Cities Siding Professionals. Their product is excellent, the skill level of their employees is truly exceptional, each and every project manager with whom I worked listened with care and answered my questions thoroughly, and the end-product is sincerely perfect. I will never hire another company. They are simply the very best.

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

10/15/2019

Mark C.

Fantastic! My wife and I needed new siding and new patio doors. From our first meeting with Terry, we could see the care and hard work put into TCSP. Terry covered all bases with us in our initial meetings and made absolutely sure we knew what to expect. The pricing options TCSP got us were detailed with options, which was nice to be able to choose from. Discussions with Terry were honest and informative. Terry was very friendly and willing to go out of his way to help us. Curt was our foreman, and he and his team did fantastic work. Curt made sure we were happy with how everything was going during the project, and he and his team were friendly and very hard working - thanks to all of them. I felt I could contact Curt (and Terry for that matter) if anything came up during the project. Attention to detail and people who care about the finished result is what my wife and I were looking for, and we got it. We are very satisfied with the process, communication, and hard work from everyone at TCSP.

Description of Work
Siding, Doors

Category siding, doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

10/08/2019

Molly B.

Very happy with how our project turned out! They were great to work with! Curt and his team do an amazing job and go the extra mile.

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/05/2019

ANNE M.

From the initial contact to the final nail or brush-stoke, we received excellent service and high-quality workmanship. All the crew members were respectful and pleasant so it was easy to have them working around our home. The work was completed on time with frequent updates on the progress. We never felt that our questions were a bother and experienced clear and complete answers. At the time, we trusted them to be honest with the estimates and materials and, now years later, we continue to be proud of our home and know they gave us the best materials, advice and workmanship.

Description of Work
We have hired Twin Cities Siding Professionals for many projects over many years - from siding roofing and painting. They have also been a resource in finding other high-quality professionals

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, doors