Tailored Living of The TwinCities

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional DBA - Tailored Living LLC. Independently owned & operated. Additional contact name - Mark Marine....

ANCHOR IRON CO.

Anchor Iron is a third generation family business that was established in 1953. We manufacture and install all types of custom iron work from step and deck railings to storm doors and windowboxes. We offer no cost, no obligation estimates and year round installations.

Garage Floor Outfitters

Polyaspartic Floor Coating Experts! Garage Floor Outfitters, located in the Twin Cities metro, and serving all parts of Minneapolis, St. Paul, and their suburbs, is the areas only authorized Slide-Lok dealer. We install custom, high-quality solutions for garage floors, garage storage, overhead storage, slat wall storage, and other storage solutions for a wide array of rooms and interior spaces. Whether for residential or commercial application, Garage Floor Outfitters has a product for every challenge. From restaurant kitchens, freezer rooms, and grocery stores, to public restrooms, schools, warehouses, and retail spaces, our Polyaspartic floor coatings from Slide-Lok and Slide-Lok and Gladiator by Whirlpool storage solutions are custom tailored to get the job done while looking great. Our trained, professional installers are company employees who are equipped with the industry's most effective tools and materials, and will have your space transformed and renewed quickly, flawlessly, and without hassle. Using floor coating products such as Slide-Lok's Polyaspartic, patch repair, moisture barrier, and joint filler solutions, we can improve and preserve your floor for a lifetime of demanding use. Better yet, our Polyaspartic floor coatings can be installed and fully dried in as little as one day. Our commercial floor coatings offer incredible retention of color and gloss, and will resist a broad range of chemicals. And because we only use Slide-Lok's superior Polyaspartic coating, our coatings offer more resistance than epoxy and will not yellow or peel. Choose from any color, select from a variety of finishes, or simply use it as a clear coat. They're even great for outdoor use. Garage Floor Outfitters is licensed. Lic.# BC441059 Additional DBA - Window Outfitters Inc.

Northland Fence Minnesota

Northland Fence offers fast free estimates all year round. Our innovative installation process gives us a product that we back with a 10-year installation guarantee including post heaving. All of our fence installers are all I9 verified, W2 employees that are fully insured including workers compensation insurance and we never use subcontractors. Our staff is here to make getting a fence a hassle-free experience from your initial phone call, to the completion of your fence.

07/27/2016

Joe S.

Brian Marine of Tailored Living / Premier garage converted my messy garage to showroom status with closed cabinets across the front, mezzanine tub storage above, stairway remodel, inside cabinet storage for water hose, air compressor and central vacuum system. I would score his work at an 11 on a scale of 1 - 10. Price was reasonable for high quality work, he installed when he said he would, and he did more than I expected. It is extremely rare to find this type of outstanding service and product --- if you want pictures of his work, I would be happy to respond

Description of Work
Tear out old garage shelving, repair staircase, do epoxy floor work, provide wall units, provide mezzanine shelving.

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

07/26/2016

Joe S.

Brian Marine of Tailored Living / Premier garage converted my messy garage to showroom status with closed cabinets across the front, mezzanine tub storage above, stairway remodel, inside cabinet storage for water hose, air compressor and central vacuum system. I would score his work at an 11 on a scale of 1 - 10. Price was reasonable for high quality work, he installed when he said he would, and he did more than I expected. It is extremely rare to find this type of outstanding service and product --- if you want more information of his work, I would be happy to respond.

Description of Work
Tear our old shelving units in garage, repair of steps to garage, design and install new shelving system.

Category wrought iron

08/24/2015

Judith M.

From the original estimate through the two days of work, the people I dealt with were prompt, professional, polite and pleasant to work with. My garage floor was a pitted mess and now it loos like a showroom floor. Brian was very nice to work with. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make the process easier for me. The fellows who did the work on a very hot day, were efficient and didn't mind my gawking. What a transformation! Nice work. I'd recommend them to anyone. My son was most impressed as well.

Description of Work
Refinished my garage floor

Category epoxy flooring

06/11/2015

SANDEEP B.

Description of Work
Highly responsive, professional and personable team of brothers. We had new flooring and shelving installed throughout our three car garage. All work performed to the highest standards. The results were impressive. All work was completed within stipulated time. Follow through was also excellent. Highly recommend.

Category epoxy flooring

09/23/2013

Christine K.

They were truly professional and did an amazing job. About 5 minutes after they left my daughter ran out the door and stepped directly on the caulking they had just applied. I called to see how to clean up the mess and he returned, cleaned everything up and fixed the caulking. Everything was on time and we love the garage. I especially love the floor.

Description of Work
Applied a floor coating and installed garage cabinets/organizer

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Residential and commercial home storage & organization, closets & garages.

Free In-Home Consultation