Steamatic of the Twin Cities

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2003

666 Transfer Rd Ste 14

Saint Paul, MN 55114

Steamatic is a locally owned and veteran owned premiere cleaning and restoration company focused on customer satisfaction, servicing Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding suburbs. We specialize in fire and water damage and additionally use our expertise to provide high quality cleaning for air ducts & HVAC systems, and carpets for both residential and commercial customers....

02/19/2018

Dana S.

They finished the job in the time expected.

Description of Work
mold removal

09/05/2017

Robert L.

I found out which repairs needed to be made, and who I should have do them. The total cost ended up being rather less than I had expected.

Description of Work
I needed an assessment of the water damage in my basement, and an understanding of how to address the issue.

07/19/2017

Alec A.

Our guy was punctual and explained his thoughts well. But he did not bring a ladder, used a phone for a flashlight, and did not go up into the attic. I recognize it was hot, but I expected a more thorough analysis. I think this should have included looking throughout the attic for signs of trouble, rather than observing by standing on the ladder.

Description of Work
Assess attic for signs of mold, water damage.

03/20/2017

Sigurd L.

It was done very quickly and efficiently. Michael and Aaron were very professional and personable. They went the extra mile on removing mold in one area; very appreciated.

Description of Work
They removed mold growth on three wall spaces.

01/27/2017

Thanh T.

Our sump pump failed and we had water damage in our basement. It was a very stressful situation. We called Steamatic and could not be more pleased with the results. John was responsive and professional and knowledgeable and made us feel very reassured. He very quickly came to assess the damage, took out the damaged carpet pad and put dryers all over our basement to prevent mold from forming. Thankfully everything was done in time before we got mold which would've been a much bigger mess. The team was professional and responsive. They came each day to check on the situation until it was complete. We are so happy we called Steamatic - they remedied a situation that would've gotten much worse had the help not been done so quickly and so well.

Description of Work
Water remediation and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

01/27/2017

Katherine B.

A pipe burst due to the frozen temps. They came out same day, ensured we isolated the damage and gave us several options for repair. Thoughtful, professional, and affordable. Would highly recommend

Category water damage restoration

01/25/2017

Scott M.

Excellent. They removed the pad under our carpet, which significantly improved the drying time necessary and helped clean up the rest of the damage in the house. Afterwards they scheduled a follow up visit so we could ensure mold would not be a problem moving forward. Very fast and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
After undergoing water damage at our house, I called Steamatic for assistance on how to mitigate further damage. They were at our house within 90 minutes and had us set up with a solution within 30 minutes of arrival. The service was fast

01/06/2017

Mike S.

These guys were fantastic. John, Robert and his team we're always responsive and overall excellent to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Water damage remediation

11/25/2016

Timothy B.

Exceptionally professional and wonderful work. Highly recommend using their service.

Description of Work
We had smoke damage restoration work done with Steamatic.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

04/20/2011

Kristin S.

Steamatic was very responsive, prompt and ensured all areas were checked for damage. They always picked up when I called or called me right back. I have a 100 year old home and they had to remove plaster wall and set up drying machines to remove the moisture. The machines where there for 5 days and they called and/or came back and checked every day. They were sensitive to the impact on my home and were very professional. There was one day where two guys were to show up to tear down the walls and one guy had a family issue. Robert ended up working a very long day that day to ensure my impact was not lengthened. That made a significant impact on my impression of this company and their focus on service. Very trustworthy and good people and refreshingly professional. I would definitely recommend Steamatic.

Description of Work
Steamatic was referred to me by my Insurance company. They were engaged to address the water damage and internal moisture in my home. I had walls with bubbling paint, tile that had separated and ceiling damage due to water from ice dams. The two ice dams caused extensive water damage to the back wall of my home and damage to my living room ceiling and bathroom tile.

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi
    Details Residential Services

We are a full service home cleaning company - committed to your satisfaction. We have more than 13 years of experience. We provide our own equipment and supplies in company marked vehicles. We carry both workers comp and liability insurance in the unlikely event an accident occurs. Our teams are paid by the hour, not the house, so their incentive is to take their time to make sure your home is clean. We look forward to cleaning your home in the near future!

Offers by Details Residential Services on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Cleaning - Carpet, Air Duct, Mold Remediation, Hard Surface, Stone, Tile, Grout, Upholstery, Area Rug