Seestedt's Carpet & Linoleum

Founded 1923 • With Angi since September 2001

WE MOVED!!!! Our new Address is: 1891 Suburban Ave. Saint Paul, MN 55119 Seestedt's is Minnesota's Oldest in Floor Covering. We have been in business since 1923. We can help you with all your flooring needs. We offer you service from flooring selection in all major brands, to measuring, and installation off all types of floor covering. We have a knowledgeable staff and professional installation crews. We are the store your Grandparents shopped at and we want to be your flooring store too....

Since 1997, FBC Remodel (formerly Finished Basement Company) has been creating joy in communities across the Minneapolis area through custom remodeling and modern home design. We understand your home is a sanctuary, a place to gather with those most important to you and just be, but sometimes houses need a little help to become a “home.” That’s where we come in. With over 20 years in business, FBC has mastered the art of listening; truly learning about you and what your home means for your life. Our collaborative design-build process has evolved into the best practices in the industry and results in a superior space that fits — and improves — your life, by designing your home around you. With passionate, award-winning designers, skilled craftsmen, inspiring showrooms, and a transparent process, we’re designed to be unique and committed to making lives better through better spaces.

Family owned & operated since 1950. Angie's List Super Service Award recipient every year since 2003 (20 total category awards). We have long term, experienced staff and offer extensive product lines and showrooms with designers on duty. Evening and weekends available by appointment. Long term labor warranties. Award winning customer service! Additional DBAs - Accent Design & Renovation LLC, John Beissel, Inc., Beissel John Inc., General Home Improvement Company.

K2 is proud to have received Angie’s List Top Honors for 8 years running. We design & build custom bathroom remodels, custom kitchen remodels, custom decks and custom porches for middle and upper middle market homes. For over a decade we’ve been carefully crafting beautiful spaces - and relationships - with people just like you. Are you ready to do something amazing with your home? Our innovative approach to design, material sourcing, and on-site construction helps you save money, gets projects finished quickly and leaves a mountain of value behind.

05/23/2019

In the store Garret was very helpful recommending the style, durability, and type of carpet that would meet our needs. Jeremy did our installation and did a great job. The stairway to the basement was very old and the installation was a bit difficult but Jeremy stuck with it, we highly recommend Jeremy. Overall we are very pleased with our installation from Seestedt's and would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet on 2 stairways

Category carpet installation

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so happy everything went so well. I love how it turned out and am thankful you shared photos. If you have any questions any time or need anything else, just let us know. Thank you!

11/14/2018

I arranged for all of the work long distance, and they made it easy! The floor looks great. The work was done professionally and with a great attitude despite the hauling of materials and equipment up to the 3rd floor!

Description of Work
A new kitchen floor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so glad all work out so easily for you and the end results look great! If you should ever have any questions regarding the new floors, please let me know. Thank you!

09/21/2018

Garrett was fantastic to work with! He answered all questions up front (timeframe, pros and cons of their varied selections, how the process would go). He supplied us with a wonderfully detailed itemized quote, and was so flexible when we eventually decided that we would remove the old carpet ourselves, and he removed this cost. Each team of installers was professional and considerate. We will def...

Description of Work
New linoleum and carpet installed

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so glad every step of the process went so well and smoothly. I'll be sure to pass this along to Garrett as well. If you should ever have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you!

08/06/2018

I worked with Garrett and he was great to work with - friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
kitchen flooring

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful experience. I'll be sure to share this with Garrett. Don't hesitate to call if you should ever have any questions. Thank you!

06/02/2018

Seestedt's helpfulness starts with their website, which provides great information about carpets and installation. I visited the showroom and received excellent service, with all my questions being answered clearly -- and without any pressure to buy. Despite the large selection they have, I found the carpet I preferred at another company. So I didn't use Seestedt's for this job. However, I would d...

Description of Work
Re-carpet condo

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our store. I'm sorry that we didn't have the carpet you preferred, but am glad you were able to find it. If you should ever need any help again, we are here. Thank you and enjoy your new floors!

Flooring Sales & Installation, Carpet, Wood, Area Rugs, Laminate, Vinyl, Linoleum, LVT. Carpet Repairs, Re-stretching.

Carpet Cleaning. Rug Cleaning. Ceramic Tile Sales & Installation. Installation of Materials not purchased at Seestedt's. Refinishing of Hardwood floors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available