Seestedt's Carpet & Linoleum

Founded 1923 • With Angi since September 2001

1891 Suburban Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55119

WE MOVED!!!! Our new Address is: 1891 Suburban Ave. Saint Paul, MN 55119 Seestedt's is Minnesota's Oldest in Floor Covering. We have been in business since 1923. We can help you with all your flooring needs. We offer you service from flooring selection in all major brands, to measuring, and installation off all types of floor covering. We have a knowledgeable staff and professional installation crews. We are the store your Grandparents shopped at and we want to be your flooring store too....

05/23/2019

Gregory Matthew R.

In the store Garret was very helpful recommending the style, durability, and type of carpet that would meet our needs. Jeremy did our installation and did a great job. The stairway to the basement was very old and the installation was a bit difficult but Jeremy stuck with it, we highly recommend Jeremy. Overall we are very pleased with our installation from Seestedt's and would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet on 2 stairways

Category carpet installation

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so happy everything went so well. I love how it turned out and am thankful you shared photos. If you have any questions any time or need anything else, just let us know. Thank you!

11/14/2018

DENISE C.

I arranged for all of the work long distance, and they made it easy! The floor looks great. The work was done professionally and with a great attitude despite the hauling of materials and equipment up to the 3rd floor!

Description of Work
A new kitchen floor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so glad all work out so easily for you and the end results look great! If you should ever have any questions regarding the new floors, please let me know. Thank you!

09/21/2018

LESLIE M.

Garrett was fantastic to work with! He answered all questions up front (timeframe, pros and cons of their varied selections, how the process would go). He supplied us with a wonderfully detailed itemized quote, and was so flexible when we eventually decided that we would remove the old carpet ourselves, and he removed this cost. Each team of installers was professional and considerate. We will definitely hire this company again in the future.

Description of Work
New linoleum and carpet installed

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so glad every step of the process went so well and smoothly. I'll be sure to pass this along to Garrett as well. If you should ever have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you!

08/06/2018

Nancy M.

I worked with Garrett and he was great to work with - friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
kitchen flooring

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful experience. I'll be sure to share this with Garrett. Don't hesitate to call if you should ever have any questions. Thank you!

06/02/2018

JUDY N.

Seestedt's helpfulness starts with their website, which provides great information about carpets and installation. I visited the showroom and received excellent service, with all my questions being answered clearly -- and without any pressure to buy. Despite the large selection they have, I found the carpet I preferred at another company. So I didn't use Seestedt's for this job. However, I would definitely shop there in the future.

Description of Work
Re-carpet condo

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our store. I'm sorry that we didn't have the carpet you preferred, but am glad you were able to find it. If you should ever need any help again, we are here. Thank you and enjoy your new floors!

02/17/2018

Ruth H.

Beautifully. They came out to take measurements when it was convenient for the owner and myself, the buyer of the condo. They clarified what it was I wanted: closets carpeted? ; the color of the metals?; and if I wanted take up and haul away of old carpet. They were willing to wait about a month later to install it as I closed on the condo January 12 and they took measurements before Christmas. They installed it Friday, the day after Peter Galles Painters (found him on Angie's list too) finished. They recommended a great carpet and pad and the price was very good. I also bought two area rugs that are of great quality and are quite beautiful. I especially enjoy my cute ladybug rug. They even sent the area rugs along with the carpet layers. The carpet layers worked steadily and were friendly and did a great job. I am very pleased with my experience with Seestedt's carpeting.

Description of Work
wall to wall carpeting

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. I'm so happy that all went so well and that you are so happy with your selections. It was our pleasure to work with you and are hoping you are loving your new condo! If you should ever have any questions regarding the carpet or rugs you purchased, please feel free to call any time. Thanks again!

01/11/2018

Lynn C.

Seestedt's had the best customer service and price around! They were extremely thorough from start to finish to make sure everything was completed to my satisfaction. The customer service and communication were top notch! I would hire them and would recommend them to anyone I know. It's worth the drive downtown St. Paul. They are not some big company just looking for another number; they truly value you as a person and an important customer.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement and flooring replacement

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Seestedt's. We are so happy that your new carpet and vinyl tile floor turned out so well. Please feel free to call anytime if you have questions regarding your new floors. We are here to help. Thanks again!

12/27/2017

Kalynne S.

The initial visit to the store didn't have much for options around the color and price range we were looking for, and after taking a sample home we liked we found out there wouldn't be enough for the space we needed. However, Tina's customer service is great and she was able to order more of the same carpet for the same discounted price. Scheduling was easy, and the installation went very well. We had our trim painted a couple months before and were worried about damage, but the installers were very careful and left no scuffs. Overall we were very happy with Seestedt's service and our carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our store. We are always working on making sure we have the best selections for customers to see, and will continue on improving that. We are very happy your install went well and that you like the new carpet. Please feel free to call anytime with questions. Thank you!

08/11/2017

KIRSTEN P.

It went well for the trip to the store, and the installation. I was not familiar with the process and did not realize most carpets have to be ordered from the factory. I had set aside some vacation time for installation. But I had to schedule another day the following week as we waited for the carpet to arrive. It is great quality though and very nice.

Description of Work
New carpet in living & dining rooms, Open floor plan.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad your first experience with shopping for new carpet went well. We always like making things as easy as possible for new clients. Feel free to call anytime with questions regarding your new floors and we hope to see you again in the future! Seestedt's

07/18/2017

MacKenzie B.

Fantastic! Everything about the process was better than we could have imagined. We started working with Tina who helped us choose carpeting and flooring. She was incredible at being able to figure out what we wanted and help us through the thousands of options. What I really appreciated about Tina is she really worked hard to figure out what we wanted, in addition to steering us away from selections that really wouldn't make sense in the long term. She was always available for questions and we really respected her knowledge and advice. The next person we worked with was Paul who came to do the measuring. He was amazing! He is an obvious expert in what he does and was great about answering questions and discussing how things would look-he has a crazy attention to detail. He also gave us great advice about our mudroom which had a previous floor that was incorrectly installed. I really appreciated his time and work to make sure we knew exactly what the final product would look like after installation. Finally we worked with Tom for installation. They were amazing as well. Installation went so quickly and they were so efficient during the process. An example of their attention to detail is that during the stair carpet install, the paint on the stairs was not going to cover the height of the new carpet. There was going to be a small line that we would need to repaint. Instead of installing the carpet and us painting after, Tom offered to come back after the weekend because he felt the painting we would be doing would be too difficult with new carpet installed. I couldn't believe it, we knew it was our responsibility to do it, but he cared so much about the final product, he strongly encouraged us not to let them install it and do the paint the right way. So, Tom worked us into his schedule during the final week so we had time to make our staircase repairs. I think that example is a perfect example of why Seestedt's is such an excellent company. From the first step, each person has been more concerned about our satisfaction and happiness than anything else. I have highly recommended them to all our family and friends. It was an excellent experience.

Description of Work
We had new carpeting installed on our stairway, 2nd floor landing/hallway, and in 4 bedrooms. In addition we had old ceramic tile removed from a mudroom and new flooring installed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review about your experience! I'm so happy that it was such a great experience for you from start to finish. We do strive to make each and every client feel important, and we want to install the correct products in your homes. I'll be sure to pass this review on to all involved so they can see how happy you are. Call any time with questions regarding the new floors. We also hope to help you again in the future! Thank you so much! Seestedt's

Kitchen Wizard

Just Floor It

Cutting Edge Remodeling LLC

Cutting Edge Remodeling is a family owned company. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Cutting Edge Remodeling continues to demonstrate excellence in each project no matter how difficult it might seem. Our focus is to provide our customers the best quality of work they ever dreamed of. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. Its not just the hard work we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete satisfaction. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Flooring Sales & Installation, Carpet, Wood, Area Rugs, Laminate, Vinyl, Linoleum, LVT. Carpet Repairs, Re-stretching.

Carpet Cleaning. Rug Cleaning. Ceramic Tile Sales & Installation. Installation of Materials not purchased at Seestedt's. Refinishing of Hardwood floors.