Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2002

1608 Randolph Ave.

Saint Paul, MN 55105

Serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for over 25 years, PRO is a Minneapolis and St. Paul premier carpet cleaner, with an A+ BBB rating. Professional Carpet Cleaners is a name you can trust! We are experienced, fully insured residential, commercial and industrial carpet cleaning specialists serving St. Paul, Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs. IICRC certified carpet cleaners, we specialize in residential carpet and upholstery cleaning using a non-toxic, pH-balanced process that is safe for children and pets and environmentally friendly. We offer quality cleaning for your fine rug, carpet, or upholstery. We've been in business in the Twin Cities metro area for 20 years, and our professional technicians work confidently on even the toughest jobs with your carpets, rugs or upholstery. We also work with water & fire damaged carpets. Speak directly with the owner to discuss your questions and get your free estimate, by calling 651-645-0244 today!...

carpet cleaning (69)upholstery cleaning (15)water damage restoration (6)blind cleaning (2)

08/23/2020

Started off a little rough. I was informed when I set up appt. that employees would where masks. Both employees entered our house without masks. We informed them of this and they put them on. When they left our house, they left a stain 12 inches in diameter on our driveway plus a smaller one. If it was not for these items, I would have given an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of couch, chairs and ottoman

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

COST $343.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback and having the team out! We appreciate your business! Owner

05/27/2020

It was really good. They came out the next day. It was a spoiled milk and it was a kind of emergency. They were able to be here very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They shampooed my carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Really appreciate your business and kind words! Troy

06/20/2017

Extremely well! Dan the owner was super responsive to my calls and texts as we communicated with each other. I can say this company truly stands by their work! He and his employees were super punctual and respectful. I'd call them back in a heartbeat for other furniture and carpet cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 Loveseat sofas cleaned for first time after 17 years! They didn't look terribly dirty...but you just know they are! Especially one arm where a lot of traffic passed through. I wasn't familiar with how much upholstery cleaning was.. But my sofas were super expensive and didn't want to mess with them myself as I still love them very much after 17 years.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

Photo for Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Inc - 1608 Randolph Ave., Saint Paul, MN - 35286927

Thanks for the fabulous review! We're glad you chose us for your carpet cleaning!

11/23/2014

Dan answered the telephone when I called to make an appointment, and I was able to schedule carpet cleaning the next day. After scheduling, I had a question so I called him back shortly after my first call, and he answered my call again which I really appreciated. This allowed me to move on with my day. On the cleaning day, the technician arrived a little late due to confusion over the office loca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 120 sq. ft. of carpet in the reception area of a small business office.

COST $218.65

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2014

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate the opportunity! Best, Dan N., Owner

11/11/2014

The two technicians were professional and good to work with! When they left my furniture looked great. I did notice that the trim detail still looked soiled when they left so I called Dan about a week or two later and he sent someone out--at my convenience. He did so without hassle or regret. I was pleased with the results after this detail was taken care of! Ask for the Angie's List Discount!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my chair and sofa

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Dan N., Owner

05/14/2014

I first contacted Professional Upholstery Cleaning April 24th 2014 to inquire about cleaning a set of chenille sofas. I spoke with Dan (the owner) about what Professional can do to clean a "S" coded fabric on these sofas. Dave talked to me about the various cleaning codes and how manufacturers put these labels on them for a reference, but more than likely they could be cleaned using a water/steam ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave cleaned one of two large sofas after moving them from a former home to a finished basement.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2014

Good afternoon [Member Name], Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience, and most importantly, thank you for your patience throughout this process. It is now apparent to me that we have both disappointed you from a customer service standpoint, and fallen short on remedying the situation to your satisfaction. Please accept my sincere apology for our mistake. As you can likely understa...

04/27/2014

Dave and Keith did quick, quality work! Reasonable price and I like that their process is environmentally friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpeting in three bedrooms and a living area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us - we appreciate your comments! Best, Dan N.

04/12/2014

Dan was very nice and explained the service and estimate. Provided a good estimate and was able to do the work w/o someone present. Dave, who did the work, called me with an estimated arrival, provided the actual cost of the job, and then sent me a copy of the receipt. I had a few questions when I checked in on the job and both Dan and Dave talked though my questions on a Friday evening. They made...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for our townhouse that just went on the market.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2014

Thanks for your comments! Good to know you were satisfied with the cleaning and the service! Dan N., Owner

03/30/2014

Even though we had to pay the basic call/price, they removed the big stain, came back the next day to do a second procedure on the area. Gone! It was worth the price to have it taken care of. They were very responsive, two good guys. We only had that one area in the middle of the carpet cleaned. I would definitely have them do any future carpet cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a large spot and splatter of red wine on our new carpet, installed fall of '13.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2014

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear you are happy with the results! Best, Dan N., Owner

02/17/2014

Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Inc were very professional and they moved the furniture and cleaned under the furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets in four rooms and our stairs.

COST $362.12

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2014

Thank you for the opportunity! We appreciate your review! Dan Nedoroski Jr., Owner

Carpet Cleaning, Green Carpet Cleaners, Upholstery Cleaning, Stain Removal, Drapery & Window Treatment Cleaning, Odor Removal, Leather Care, Water Damage Restoration, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Hardwood Floors

Visa, MasterCard, Check