Murphy's Lawn & Landscape

• Trade License Number
  • 20034664

2036 English St

Saint Paul, MN 55109

Murphy's Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping has been family owned & operated and serving our customers since 1986. Enhance the appearance of your yard with lawn maintenance and landscaping services. We are focused on your complete satisfaction and make sure you always receive commendable services at competitive rates. 8-14 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No Additional travel charges or service charges. Extra charges for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Additional address - 2036 English street,Maplewood MN 55109 DBA - PHM INC....

Resposiveness

lawn care (34)lawn & landscaping (21)hardscaping (9)mulch delivering (5)lawn treatment (4)fence company (4)snow removal (3)driveway gate installation (3)tree service (2)concrete repair (1)

04/22/2020

Really well -- they did a great job and the yards looks spiffy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care (spring clean-up, edging)

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to do work for you. Please feel free to call us for any outside work you need done. We very much appreciate your business and your Kind referral.

10/26/2019

Pat Murphy’s crew did a great job. Our patio was made of granite pavers from old Saint Paul city streets, irregular in shape and heavy. This job required design work, landscaping, and a lot of heavy lifting. They were prompt, thorough, efficient, polite—we are so happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilding of patio constructed of irregular granite pavers

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thanks so much for your business and your kind words. Every job is unique in its own way but that is what makes our work so enjoyable for the last 33 years. We hope you enjoy your new living space for many years to come. Feel free to contact us in the future if you have any additional further landscaping needs.

03/20/2019

This is an excellent company, and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract with this company and they keep up my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Thank you very much for your business and kind review of our service.

07/10/2018

Pat graciously acted on all of our changes throughput this project and executed the “final version” beautifully. They bent over backwards to accommodate our (changing) deadline and were able too complete the patio in time for an important July 4th event. They worked tirelessly BY HAND (no machines) to do this large patio (400 sq. ft) in our inaccessible back yard and were able to tie into existing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat and company created a brick patio in our Mac-Groveland backyard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

Thank you for your project and your kind review. Please let us know if you need any other work to be done

07/09/2018

They got back to me immediately to let me know they couldn’t take my job because it’s outside their service area. Appreciated the prompt and professional reply!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a fence.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Thank you.

10/20/2017

First Class. I will definitely hire them again and recommend them to my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My overgrown yard looked like a jungle. Small hitchhiking trees, vines, overgrown shrubs. The crew who cleared it were fast, efficient and followed my suggestions. They did more than I asked them to, making sure it was neat and tidy when they left. And they were nice to my dog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank you very much for your business. Please feel free to call us anytime you need help.

05/03/2017

It went very well. They were timely, precise. They exceeded our expectations in terms of the contract. Fair price and they are very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do weekly mowing and weed control.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

Thank you for your patience. We hope we could be a help to you in the future.

11/23/2016

In the first year of working with PMH the relationship was good, but I experienced issues for the remaining years including: - Process: PHM operates on an assumptive renewal of services with the requirement that changes are mailed via USPS. He considers all contracts "evergreen" Furthermore, he asks for emails, but never acknowledges receipt which lead to the problems when he does not communicate ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PHM was hired initially to do summer moving, fall/spring clean up, and snow removal. Eventually the contract was limited to snow plowing over 4 years of service.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

1). We provide service such as lawn cutting and landscape service for our customers based upon written request. When we receive a written request we write up a work order and we perform the service such as fall cleanups in a timely manner. It is not uncommon the customers clean up a yard partially or fully before we get there but they still want us to do a cleanup. We performed your cleanup Octobe...

10/09/2016

This is a rental property and we need to have reliable and timely mowing and show removal. We have found that PHM has done an excellent job maintaining this property. The yard is small and many other companies would not even quote the job for us. We appreciate that he offers a 10% Discount on selected services for Angie's List members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled lawn and snow removal. Annual overseeding, fertilizing and aeration.

COST $299.94

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

09/23/2016

The crew that Pat sent did an excellent job and were polite and courteous. They came prepared with all the equipment and supplies needed to do their job as well as the clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I contacted Pat he suggested I write up a plan in regards to all the work I needed done around our office building and put it in priority order. Not only did this help with the bidding process but help us determine what really needed to be done. Services that needed to be done were garden cleanup, weed vanquishing, tree trimming and bushes trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate customers like you. I would have responded sooner but I only found these notifications today. Please feel free to call and ask for any additional services you may need.

Landscape & Outdoor Living - Design, Installation, Hardscape, Driveways, Sod, Bushes, Ponds, Waterfalls, Plants, Lawn Maintenance, & Consultation. Snow Removal.

Deck construction or repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check