Minnesota Home Inspectors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2011

1094 Marion Street

Saint Paul, MN 55117

Home inspection and radon testing performed in Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding areas. We've inspected over 6,000 homes since 2003. ASHI certified, fully insured. As we may not get your email for several hours, we cannot book inspections via Angie's List or email. Because real estate transactions are time sensitive, we can only book inspections over the phone. Please call our office at 651-489-4633 to book your inspection or for additional information....

06/24/2019

Katherine L.

Ken was very thorough and educational and a pleasure to work with! He took his time to make sure we didn’t have any questions by the time we left and explained everything that he noticed clearly. I would recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection! Very friendly!

Description of Work
Pre-purchase Home Inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for the kind words. They are much appreciated.

01/12/2018

Paul S.

Mr. Rowe is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and thorough! I have no more questions in my mind about the purchase. He was there early, had lots of professional grade equipment for various testing. He was clean, dressed for the job, and displaying credentials. I cannot speak enough about his professionalism! I have dealt with so many “less than professional” people while dealing with homes/construction/purchasing/etc. Ken answered ALL of my questions with confidence. He was very patient while I asked about two million questions. The appointment was scheduled for three hours, yet he did not seem hurried to leave. He stayed and talked with us until we were satisfied with our understanding of all of the information presented. I am amazed at how many small concerns he was able to find. He made sure to present his findings in a way that show the level of importance, from minor annoyance/superficial all the way to major safety concern. A++++++! Hire this guy, you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/27/2017

Robert Y.

Extremely well. Ken was very diligent and performed a detailed inspection. The level of detail in the report Ken provided is the best I have ever seen. The pictures were clear as were the accompanying descriptions. Ken not only detailed issues but also gave indications as to the level of severity and needed interventions.

Description of Work
Ken performed a pre-purchase home inspection for me.

06/23/2017

Danny C.

Ken was very prompt. His report is very detailed. Report was finished and sent to me on the same day.

Description of Work
home inspection

06/21/2017

AMBER T.

Ken was very professional and knowledgeable. I have attended many inspections as a agent and Ken appeared to have more knowledge of construction and code violations than others I've seen. He also is not an alarmist on issues that are minor.

Description of Work
Ken performed a home inspection on a home we wanted to purchase. He did a wonderful job explaining the issues he found that were not something I would've noticed. He also did a good job of telling us what was an easy fix, items that were not to code and performed a radon test.

06/05/2017

Amanda J.

Awesome! So friendly, informative and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/22/2017

Nicole P.

I had a wonderful experience with Ken for a home inspection. He was very professional and thorough. He took his time going through the entire place and was happy to answer any questions. I felt very comfortable that I was getting a quality home inspection done. The report I received was very detailed and helpful. Ken repeatedly asked if I had any questions about anything during the inspection, which I appreciated, and told me to not hesitate to call if I thought of any questions or concerns after the fact. I would definitely recommend Ken for a home inspection and will use him again if and when the time comes.

Description of Work
I requested a home inspection for a property I am in the process of purchasing.

07/29/2016

Dominick R.

Ken performed a very thorough inspection and wrote an exceptionally detailed report. An example of his reports can be seen on his website, one look at the level of detail and clarity was all we needed to know Ken was the right inspector for us. He was friendly and patient with our questions. I would definitely recommend Ken to anyone looking for a

Description of Work
Home inspection with continuous radon measurement.

06/10/2015

Blagovest D.

I had Ken perform a second home inspection because I had second thoughts about the inspector my agent recommended. He left no stone unturned and drew my attention to a few issues that the previous report downplayed. He explained the reason for the kitchen and bathroom floor cracks as well as bulging wall. Ken was thorough and punctual and I will use his services again.

Description of Work
Home inspection

03/16/2015

Nicholas G.

Excellent experience & service! Scheduling the inspection was easy, by phone on a Sunday evening. We made a mid-week appointment and attended the full inspection. Ken was professional, thorough, and informative. His in-person summary and the formal report were both very well-organized, separating crucial action items from general or longer term observations and suggestions for repairs, upgrades, and maintenance. He was also responsive to our follow-up questions by phone as we negotiated with the sellers. This is exactly what we were looking for in an inspector, and would hire him again and recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Home inspection including a radon test (we are the prospective buyers)

06/15/2014

Maria T.

Overall, we are pleased with Ken's work. He is very thorough with the work and he explains what he's looking for as he walks through the house with us. The written report was received immediately after the service.

Description of Work
Home inspection with radon testing

02/04/2014

Christine S.

It was great. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
This gentleman inspected a home we are trying to purchase. He was on time, did a thorough job, and also did a good job explaining what we needed to know.

Category home inspection

Thank you very much for the positive review :)

11/29/2013

Anna S.

He was timely, knowledgeable, professional, and personable.

Description of Work
inspected a condo that I was going to purchase

Category home inspection

Thank you for the review (member name removed).

05/14/2013

BRIDGET R.

Ken came highly recommended from our Realtor but the decision to use him came from his business being here on Angies List. His inspection price was better than ALL other inspectors we received quotes from and it was money WELL spent. I highly recommend this inspector to anyone looking for exceptional service. We will not hesitate to call him again as we search for our new home.

Description of Work
This business is very professional, they were available when we needed, confirmed appt by email and Ken showed up on time and ready to go. He was very thorough and spent over 3 hours on the inspection. Ken is very friendly, answered every question and was extremely patient with us as first time home buyers. He took many pictures and provided a very detailed report which he catagorized as items that needed immediate attention to items that we just needed to be aware of. The report was delivered within an hour of our inspection ending. In the end we did not purchase the home as he found a serious Carbon monoxide leak, a floor joist that removed to make way for duct work that was not up to code. A leaking roof from a shoddy air conditioning job, incorrect wiring in the electrical panel, improper landscaping that could lead to flooding, leaking pipes, a deck that was not up to code among many others. The entire home was inspected from the outside, deck, landscaping, roof, siding, inside the garage, attic and the entire inside of the home down to the garbage disposal. Radon Test in the basement.

08/18/2011

Kenneth N.

Mr. Rowe called before arriving on the scheduled day to confirm a specific time of arrival. When he arrived I gave a brief summary of my concerns. An examination of the roof by climbing onto it was completed including pictures of areas needing repair. After inspection I was given a laptop slideshow of the pictures with a detailed explanation of the types of repairs needed. He asked several times if I had additional questions. Later the same day he emailed me the inspection report. He asked to be contacted with any follow up questions.

Description of Work
Inspection of 15 year old roof including fascia to determine need for possible repair or replacement. I wanted an independent inspector with no connections to a construction company to receive a more objective unbiased report.

Category home inspection, roofing

A1 Radon Services LLC

A1 Radon Services, LLC is nationally certified with National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) and listed with the Minnesota Department of Health. Located in Eden Prairie, MN, we are fully committed to solving elevated radon problems throughout the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We specialize in difficult to mitigate as well as standard radon mitigation systems for your living and working environment. We are fully confident you will not find a more efficient, committed and effective radon mitigation company to solve your radon problems at a fair cost.

Twin Cities Radon Services

We are certified by the Minnesota Department of Health for both Radon Testing & Radon Mitigation. We hire Licensed Electricians for the electrical part of the Mitigation System.

Wright At Home Services Inc

Call 763-493-2724 to set up an appointment today! Founded in 2005, Wright-At-Home is a family owned, local provider of residential construction services that believes our final product should inspire confidence and pride of ownership. Our customers, employees, and partners deserve the same respect and care that we extend to our own family. We exist to transform our customers’ expectations of our industry by defining a new standard for service, professionalism, and follow-through. Our service area includes the Minneapolis - St. Paul area and we specialize in roofing, siding, and gutters. Call us at 763-493-2724 to set up a consultation with one of our sales team members today!

Offers by Wright At Home Services Inc on Angi