Minnesota Cobble Co

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

At Minnesota Cobble Company, we are a small business offering any type of hardscapes, pond installs, and cobble patios you can imagine!...

Francis Landscape Essentials

Francis Landscape Essentials offers numerous applications concerning hardscapes and softscape services and seasonal maintenance plans such as : permeable patio - walkway - stairway - retaining wall - seating wall installations. We also offer services such as : mulching - sod - plantings - decorative boulder - soil amendments - grading - rock revitalization - planting repurpose - shrub and small tree removal - pruning - spring clean up - landscape winterization - snow removal and much more.

Goodfellows Landscapes

Something that makes us unique is that the owner is on site at all jobs. We know how important this is to our customers. Goodfellows Landscapes is your hardscaping specialist with a focus on retaining walls, Natural Stone patios and walls, outdoor kitchens, water features, pondless waterfalls, drainage, fire pits, natural stone, pavers and retaining wall block, walkways & interlocking pavers.

Murphy's Lawn & Landscape

Murphy's Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping has been family owned & operated and serving our customers since 1986. Enhance the appearance of your yard with lawn maintenance and landscaping services. We are focused on your complete satisfaction and make sure you always receive commendable services at competitive rates. 8-14 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No Additional travel charges or service charges. Extra charges for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Additional address - 2036 English street,Maplewood MN 55109 DBA - PHM INC.

08/21/2014

I used Dan and his partner (Stoneman) to build a deck and install patios. That experience was tremendous. I wanted to replace my class 5 driveway with pavers. Dan came out promptly to measure, made another trip over to bring samples. His next trip was to start digging out the old and installing the new. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate so this was a 3 day installation. It looks wonderfu...

Description of Work
installed a paver driveway

Category hardscaping

07/21/2012

I was actually going to do the work myself since I had been frustrated by recent experiences, but after meeting Dan and seeing that he really cared about quality, I hired him. It is so nice to meet someone who is an artisan instead of so many who seem just to get by with below standard work. Great job was done-- (you can see it on his web-site as one of the photos)

Description of Work
Dan Carrier did a stone gas fire pit for me. he was an absolute craftsman and he exceeded my expectations. I was so impressed with his responsiveness and quality that I had him re-build a raised patio for me as well!

Category hardscaping

We offer all aspects of masonry, stone structures and/or patio area you could want. No job too big, and none too small!

Minnesota Cobble Company offers all aspects of masonry work!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available