Mikre Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2000

4707 Hodgson Rd

Saint Paul, MN 55126

We are currently owner operated with our shop located in Shoreview MN our phone is (612) 300-2556 am on call 24 hours a day.

08/12/2022

Matthew S.

Mikre did an amazing job in assessing the condition of two small decks that I have, giving a variety of options for cleaning and repair. Once we decided on a course of action, they kept me in the loop and did great work. Even when a couple of things came up that we hadn't originally planned on, we were able to figure out cost-effective changes. I would have them out again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
My decks needed repair, cleaning and staining

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/18/2020

Kathleen W.

Greg was fantastic. He was friendly, professional and went well above what was expected. He threw in some repair needed to the railing of our porch. His work was done in a timely manner and it looks great. He cleaned up and each day's work. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed, stripped and painted front porch.

Category air duct cleaning, pressure washing

03/09/2015

MONTE G.

Greg came out with a top end duct cleaning rig (pretty impressive and powerful). He got all set up and systematically went through every room and duct certainly not the so called (bloe and go) which some do. It had been a long time since this had been done and he really got the stuff out (wow) glad to have someone who knew what he was doing with the right equipment for this type of work. Greg is a easy going type guy and funny and I would definatily use him again for serious cleaning like this.

Description of Work
Greg came out to my house and did a through duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

06/05/2014

Jeanne K.

Description of Work
They did very well...would recommend them.

Category carpet cleaners

03/29/2012

Brian D.

Greg at Mikre cleaning came out after talking to him on the phone for good period of time. He took the time to answer all my questions and also took the time to explain some things that I did not know to ask (which I thought was very nice). You just do not see that anymore. When he came out he explained to me exactly what he was doing and why (I was also curious). We do not have a big house but he did seem to be here for a while, he was very thorough. One of the things that I really like about Greg (besides the fact that he is very experienced) was that unlike some other companies out there, he does not charge for every little closet, nook area and hallway. That was nice! I would gladly recommend Greg from Mikre Cleaning to anyone and will always use him in the future. He is now my Carpet Cleaning guy. Next I am going to use him for my duct cleaning. He explained exactly what he does compared to others and I agree with him completely on that process. Like me, if you are going to do something, do it right the first time! I gave him a "B" on price because I thought it was very fair, especially for the quality of work I received. The only reason was I just did not know if it was the "best" out there. But I do not care, I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

03/22/2012

Pat B.

Mikre was on time, fast and efficient and very pleasant.I highly recommend Mikre for any floor service. Good work. Good rates.

Description of Work
Mikre cleaned and polished my marble floor. It looks amazing! I should have had this done years ago. Yes, it was not cheap....But...it's cheaper than a new floor and that is what I got. Seriously. My marble was dull and ugly and I hated it. Now it shines like a commercial and I love it again. Thanks, Greg! It really looks the way it's suppose to. Mikre could have tried to 'sell me' more service than I needed, but they did not. They recommended a minimal service with maximum results. Also, Mikre cleaned my carpets for a very reasonable price. They also look like new and they are 14 years old.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, floor cleaning

08/10/2001

DENISE W.

NEVER CALLED BACK, OR FOLLOWED UP IN BID PROPOSAL

Description of Work
GAVE ESTIMATE FOR HOME CLEANING

Category house cleaning

05/09/2001

Colleen S.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM...GREG IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HAS AN INCREDIBLY HARD-WORKING CREW. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
HAD A FLOODED BASEMENT AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED ANGIE'S LIST. THEY GAVE ME 3 NUMBERS AND I CALLED ALL 3 - THE FIRST ONE TO CALL ME BACK WAS RESTORATION CLEANING AND AM I GLAD. THEY WERE FANTASTIC!! VERY PROFESSIONAL, MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE, HARD WORKING...I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THEM.

Category water damage restoration

11/15/2000

JULIE M.

CAME A LITTLE LATE, BUT GOOD WORK.

Description of Work
CLEANED OUT BASEMENT

Category house cleaning

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
    Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
    Cholic's Home Services

We take pride in our work here at Cholic’s. Offering the best window cleaning, gutter cleaning and many more home services in the Twin City’s. We have over 20+ years experience in the field, we always back our work. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Offers by Cholic's Home Services on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Ventilation Air Duct Cleaning ,Marble Floor honing polishing and cleaning Tile and Stone Floor Cleaning and Refinishing Wood Floor Buff and Refinish .24 HR. Water Damage Restoration Service ,Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning, Carpet Repair

Regular service.