Mikre Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2000

We are currently owner operated with our shop located in Shoreview MN our phone is (612) 300-2556 am on call 24 hours a day....

Handy House Cleaning

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.

07/18/2020

Greg was fantastic. He was friendly, professional and went well above what was expected. He threw in some repair needed to the railing of our porch. His work was done in a timely manner and it looks great. He cleaned up and each day's work. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed, stripped and painted front porch.

Category air duct cleaning,pressure washing

03/09/2015

Greg came out with a top end duct cleaning rig (pretty impressive and powerful). He got all set up and systematically went through every room and duct certainly not the so called (bloe and go) which some do. It had been a long time since this had been done and he really got the stuff out (wow) glad to have someone who knew what he was doing with the right equipment for this type of work. Greg is a...

Description of Work
Greg came out to my house and did a through duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

06/05/2014

Description of Work
They did very well...would recommend them.

Category carpet cleaners

03/29/2012

Greg at Mikre cleaning came out after talking to him on the phone for good period of time. He took the time to answer all my questions and also took the time to explain some things that I did not know to ask (which I thought was very nice). You just do not see that anymore. When he came out he explained to me exactly what he was doing and why (I was also curious). We do not have a big house but he...

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

03/22/2012

Mikre was on time, fast and efficient and very pleasant.I highly recommend Mikre for any floor service. Good work. Good rates.

Description of Work
Mikre cleaned and polished my marble floor. It looks amazing! I should have had this done years ago. Yes, it was not cheap....But...it's cheaper than a new floor and that is what I got. Seriously. My marble was dull and ugly and I hated it. Now it shines like a commercial and I love it again. Thanks, Greg! It really looks the way it's suppose to. Mikre could have tried to 'sell me' more service than I needed, but they did not. They recommended a minimal service with maximum results. Also, Mikre cleaned my carpets for a very reasonable price. They also look like new and they are 14 years old.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,floor cleaning

08/10/2001

NEVER CALLED BACK, OR FOLLOWED UP IN BID PROPOSAL

Description of Work
GAVE ESTIMATE FOR HOME CLEANING

Category house cleaning

05/09/2001

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM...GREG IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HAS AN INCREDIBLY HARD-WORKING CREW. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
HAD A FLOODED BASEMENT AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED ANGIE'S LIST. THEY GAVE ME 3 NUMBERS AND I CALLED ALL 3 - THE FIRST ONE TO CALL ME BACK WAS RESTORATION CLEANING AND AM I GLAD. THEY WERE FANTASTIC!! VERY PROFESSIONAL, MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE, HARD WORKING...I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THEM.

Category water damage restoration

11/15/2000

CAME A LITTLE LATE, BUT GOOD WORK.

Description of Work
CLEANED OUT BASEMENT

Category house cleaning

Ventilation Air Duct Cleaning ,Marble Floor honing polishing and cleaning Tile and Stone Floor Cleaning and Refinishing Wood Floor Buff and Refinish .24 HR. Water Damage Restoration Service ,Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning, Carpet Repair

Regular service.