LATUFF BROTHERS AUTO BODY

Founded 1933 • With Angi since July 2001

Latuff Brothers is a family owned auto body shop that was founded in 1933 by three brothers Joe, Mike, and John. The brothers instilled a foundation of values that brought the business to thrive even in the midst of the Great Depression. A set of values that includes treating our customers and employees the way we would like to be treated ourselves, and always doing the right thing even if it’s not the easiest way to do something. • With four generations of family-owned experience, Latuff Brothers is the choice customers trust to restore the integrity of their vehicles. Latuff Brothers believes in providing consumers with complete care, a lifetime warranty on all repairs, and protecting the environment for generations to come....

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

05/06/2020

Went very well! Car was restored to original condition. Would use Latuff brothers again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front end & rear end bottom work after I was involved in a chain reaction accident.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.

07/31/2019

Latuff did a fantastic job detailing the inside of my car. I have two dogs and my car had food/drink spills, so there was a lot to clean. It ended up taking Latuff an extra day, but they got it to near new state, which was amazing. The employees are very friendly and professional and were willing to help me out of a jam when the car required an extra day. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car detaining (inside car only)

05/16/2019

The car was like brand new. It smelled and looked great. I have light carpets and they were cleaned to look as good as the day I bought the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had car detailed.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Thank you for your feedback. We will share this with our employees that cleaned your vehicle.

01/10/2019

These guys are quite good. They provided friendly service. They do not do any up selling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a total auto body detail.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing

08/08/2018

Amazing experience. My 10 year old car was disgustingly dirty inside from years of carting dogs around and generally neglecting the interior. It had to be cleaned before I could consider selling it. I was stunned when I picked it up: it looked brand new. The interior was so clean and fresh looking. It even smelled good. In addition to that, they gave me a ride home when I dropped it off and picked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior detailing.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Collision Repairs • Body Work • Glass & Windshield Replacement & Repair • Foreign & Domestic Cars • Car-O Liner Repair System • Four Wheel Alignment System • Paintless Dent Removal • Training & Education Programs • Complete Detailing Service • 24 Hour Towing • Rental Cars Available

Visa, MasterCard, Discover