HAMLINE CLEANERS

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2005

Hamline Cleaners has been striving to provide only the best quality dry cleaning and hat cleaning, blocking and repair for over 30 years. Specializing in the lost art of hat cleaning and blocking, we are the only business offering in house hat services in the entire Midwest. Family owned and operated since 1975, we take pride in offering outstanding service at affordable prices. Please stop in and check us out! You won't be disappointed!...

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi
Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Tillers Steam Carpet Cleaning

Contact Tiller's Carpet Cleaning today for the best service experience ever...guaranteed or your money back! For 40+ years we've built a solid reputation as Minnesota's premier carpet cleaning service with hundreds of top ratings from Angie's List and others. Quiet, gentle and effective carpet cleaning...without the hassles, high pressure sales or gimmicks of unscrupulous companies. We also offer expert area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning. Need urine damage to go away? We treat and remove pet stains and odors exceptionally well, too. Call today at 952-935-8900 to schedule a free estimate or email us at tillers@tillerscarpet.com

05/08/2017

Drop off on Saturday and pick-up on Thursday.

Description of Work
Had a comforter cleaned.

12/20/2016

Dropped off on a Saturday. Items were ready the following Thursday. Used the web coupon to get additional 10% off. I like being able to patronize a local business in the neighborhood.

Description of Work
Two coats, one wool pea coat and a man's down winter jacket

12/14/2016

That was great. It's a family owned business and I was really impressed with them.Their PR was amazing. I went, 'I wish everybody were like this'. I was blown away. Like I said, it's a family owned business and I went, 'I have more stuff. I am going to take it here'. It was out of my way but they were so personable and they said...I think it was the dad that owned it and he said, 'Yeah, we always try to do our best'. They were really good. He said people call them all the time.They get them through Angie's List. He said, 'Oh yup we hear that all the time'. I said, 'The only reason I came here is because you have such a high rating on Angie's List'. This thing that I have that was embroidered was important to me. They were good. It was reasonable, It was ready when they said it was.

Description of Work
I took a jacket that was hand embroidered and everything there and they did a great job. I had a suit there too.

09/01/2016

I have been using Hamline Cleaners for several years. They are wonderful: Efficient and Friendly. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Misc. dry cleaning

01/10/2015

My mom had a blazer that was made of a delicate material and although it could be washed she was afraid to wash it so she wanted it dry cleaned. I had some concerns about the dry cleaner I had been using to I went on Angie's list to look for suggestions in the area. I went to Hamline Cleaners and explained the situation and my concern. He was very helpful and explained that it could be washed but they would do a great job dry cleaning it. When I picked it up it looked like new. I have a lot of dry cleaning and will be switching to this dry cleaner for all my future dry cleaning needs.

Description of Work
They dry cleaned a blazer

05/05/2014

Took a dress here to be pressed, and it came back with several noticeable wrinkles and the lining had been pressed such that it showed...now I have to find somewhere that can fix it... Also they said it would be done by a Friday evening, and at 5 when I called it still hadn't been finished, so I had to make a special trip to pick it up Saturday...

Description of Work
Good service...bad pressing

04/22/2014

As above, they are great and I will use them again and have recommended them to several folks I know who live in St. Paul.

Description of Work
I got their name off of Angie's list. I brought some lined drapes that I had made in to be cleaned but also asked them if they knew of anyone who could redo my terrible sewing work as I had puckered the drapes. Not only did they advise me...but they took the drapes to another provider themselves, got a price from them for the sewing, got my approval before proceeding, charged me cost for the sewing, realized that the provider had sewn the bottom hem of the lining to the drape fabric which caused the hem to bunch up on cleaning, they notified me of this and then took the drapes back to the provider for correction. At all times they were professional, looking out for me and doing the legwork/transportation! And the price point was a value when compared to other cleaners I contacted. I am very impressed and have told several people in the St. Paul area of my experience. Great Angie's list referral.

11/19/2013

Hamline Cleaners is a family run business. I talked to father and son owners, who were very friendly and detail oriented. Pride in their work and business were obvious. Upon drop off, discussed expectations and soil spots to be cleaned. After pickup and at home examination, the work was meticulously done. I am willing to travel from Bloomington into St. Paul to give future dry cleaning to this business.

Description of Work
Dry clean 2 pair of men’s pants, wash, starch and press 2 men’s shirts, dry clean one woman’s dress; totaling 3 separate drop offs and pickups at this cleaner.

Category dry cleaning,ironing

10/02/2013

First, it's not a true oriental rug.They did a wonderful job from beginning to end. They talked to me about the possible risks given the type of rug it was and how it was made and how they recommended cleaning it. When I picked it up, they unrolled it and showed it to me before I paid for it. It is clean and it doesn't smell anymore!

Description of Work
Hamline cleaners cleaned a rug that my dog had peed and pooped on.

Category dry cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

08/25/2013

It always goes very well (10+ times), but takes about a week to 10 days to get a hat back. It's a bit expensive if your hat was under $20, but if you have a hat you want to bring back to life or a favorite that has to be clean, this is the place to go. They recently added a web coupon you can print from their website to get a 10% discount on over $20 (so, 2 hats minimum for that).

Description of Work
Cleaned & blocked my hats.

Category dry cleaning

Dry cleaning, hats cleaned and blocked (including fedoras, westerns, and baseball caps), drapery cleaning, leathers (We clean UGGS!), rug cleaning, bridal and formal wear, pillows, comforters and more!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover