GALAXIE ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2006

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY....

Randy's Electric

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi

10/28/2015

I would probably not use them again depending on what I can find and how responsive the next electrician is. I like to call them and make an appointment and they show up in time. I like them to tell me when they are going to be done and finish on time. I do not like to call them back when they leave a job half-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I normally use Galaxie.

06/04/2015

02/27/2012

he came when he said he would and , finished soon after. we would have him again if we needed anything done. He was very neat and cleaned up everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had a fan installed and he did extra work for us, like filling the holes in the ceiling.

09/10/2011

We were extremely pleased with the workmanship and the price (we had a number of similar estimates). When the lighting was all done, we asked the Galaxie electrician n to fix a noisy exhaust fan in a bathroom--no problem with adding this on to the work ticket! We will definitely call them for future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Galaxie replace/install five outdoor light fixture and a ceiling light in the kitchen (which turned out to be putzy and complicated).

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

06/28/2011

I spent about $200 on that work. I would give them an A all around. They did a really good job. They helped me pick a fan that was appropriate. They came with me to the hardware store and helped me pick the fan. Another company had suggested a more expensive fan but he told me that was not required. He was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Galaxie Electric Inc. about a month ago to install a new bathroom fan.

CATEGORY electrician

ELECTRICAL WIRING & TROUBLESHOOTING, FIXTURE & FAN INSTALLATION.

NEW HOUSE WIRING.