G & H HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2007

5511 Carlson Rd.

Saint Paul, MN 55126

Build a long-term relationship with G & H Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Our small family-owned business offers personalized service and affordable rates; Work with the name you can trust time and time again for your HVAC repairs and sales—G & H Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc....

HVAC Companies (102)dryer vent cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)ceiling fan installation (2)water heaters (1)

10/17/2020

Mike did a great job. His attention to detail was impressive. He was courteous and explained everything that he did. G&H heating will do all my furnace and A/C work from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

06/07/2019

I called Mike, and though it was a very busy part of the season, he got us in within a couple of days. He recharged the system. That fixed the problem, and we are cooling again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner iced up when we started it for the season. We hoped it just needed recharging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

06/06/2019

Executive Summary. The company that was maintaining my furnace and air conditioning would need more than a week from when the first technician noted I had no cooling until a replacement could be installed. Michael from G&H Heating installed a replacement within 48 hours of my call for help. The price was below what Angie's List indicated was average. G&H is my first call going forward. Fuller Vers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

12/29/2018

My furnace starting making noise hours before going out of town for the weekend. Michael was able to come out and quickly diagnose the problem. He was able to make a quick short term fix so I could get out of town on time and have peace of mind that my house would be heated. Once I was back in town he had time to get the needed part and make the permanent repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix noisy furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

11/17/2018

The service was performed on time, done professionally and priced competively. I intend to use G & H again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter tune-up on 3 furnaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

11/14/2018

i hired Michael based on Angles list rating and his words. however his works were very shoddy. when i complained about very poor quality installation of ducts from furnace to my existing ducts on ceiling, he told me that was supposed to be that way and he needs to put tape around them. duct joining were coming apart with big gap between each join. i took all picture of all he did. so, i have proof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new furnace and A/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

You stand alone in your judgement and it speaks volumes as your review does not make any sense It is filled with misinformation and outright lies! I recommend that contractors stay away from someone as mentally unstable as you! You only wrote review as revenge for not sending your rebate! I said it could be done online!

07/26/2018

When we need HVAC services, Michael is our go-to guy. He's prompt, courteous, and really knows his stuff. We've had planned services and emergencies, and he's taken such good care of us each time. We're planning to have our 20+ year-old furnace and air-conditioner replaced and he'll be the one to do it. Just can't say enough about what a great job he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install gas line for gas range and replace water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

04/16/2018

Michael has saved me more than once. My furnace stopped working on one of the coldest days of the year and Michael came over and fixed it. He always looks for the most cost-effective way to make it work, but he can also do the complicated repairs that need to be done. He's the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

03/05/2018

Mike was great, we had a couple rooms that were getting abonormslly cold and had an issue with how our furnace intake was working. He also got our furnace up to code as a permit wasn’t pulled when it was installed by previous homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped vent furnace intake and evaluate duct system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

02/12/2018

Michael was terrific. My daughter's furnace broke down and I found G & H Heating on Angie's list and noted the excellent reviews. I had her call him and he was there within the hour; quickly diagnosed the problem; had to travel to get the part and returned and repaired the furnace within a couple of hours. I can't say enough about how nice he was and the charge was so reasonable considering it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2018

Installation & Service of Most Brands of Furnaces & Air Conditioners (American Standard Dealer) • Install Luxaire, Weather King & Rheem Equipment • Thermostat Controls • Indoor Air Quality Control Devices Including Aprilair & Honeywell Humidifiers • Air to Air Exchangers • Electronic Air Cleaners.WIFI Thermostats

Boiler Installation