ENGLUND ROOFING LLC

With Angi since February 2008

Pineview Builders Inc

Since 1987, Pineview Builders, Inc. has been one of the foremost general construction companies in the Twin Cities area. Whether it’s roofing, siding, new construction, remodeling or exterior renovations Pineview Builders, Inc. continues to be an industry leader. Ask about our special discounts for Angie's List members.

Offers by Pineview Builders Inc on Angi
Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Gunner Insulation Company LLC

Welcome to Gunner Insulation Company, LLC! Why Choose Us? Gunner Insulation Co., LLC is the leading insulation contractor for all residential and commercial properties. Our company has been in business for 13 years, and has 40 years of experience, working on over 1000 homes and businesses in Minnesota. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota, and fully equipped to manage all of your insulation needs! Our expertise is in insulation installation, but that is just one of our abilities. Our company offers complete insulation services to help cut down your energy bills, and keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer seasons. Our insulation services will help minimize heating and cooling costs to your home or commercial property. Our company offers free estimates for your home or office, to easily help you decide that we are the right people for the job! We are a company of honor. We service Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as their surrounding areas. All of our products come with their own warranties. We guarantee our workmanship for 5 years.

08/09/2012

Michael John O.

Overall, Englund Roofing did a spectacular job, and saved us thousands of dollars. His bid was less than half the second lowest, and two thirds less the highest. Moreover, he addressed a number of minor issues that came up without complaint, and worked through some of the hottest three days of Summer. He was courteous, timely, and professional. He assured us that if any problem arose related to his work, he would come back and fix it promptly, but there have been no problems despite recent heavy rain.

Description of Work
I am the building manager of an old building in downtown St. Paul, MN, with a rubber roof that needed repair. Englund Roofing analyzed all the different areas requiring attention, and did a great job replacing rubber, reattaching rubber, repairing rubber, and replacing two roof drains.

06/18/2012

Joseph G.

I found it very hard to work with Englund roofing. Dave Englund is a good guy, did the original estimate and was responsive at first. There was no phone call to schedule however, one of the workers showed up one morning as I was getting the kids off to school and said "we need to do it now." Both parts of the job got done incorrectly -- heat tape on the wrong place on the roof, soffit work not done as contracted. Had to call and leave messages maybe 10 times over a week or so before I could reach anyone. Same worker came back to fix the job, but at one point I had to go out and tell him how to do the soffit work so that it would look halfway professional! The electrical hookup for the heat tape never got completed (this was part of the contract) but after a dozen more calls, no response. I gave up. They called again the next spring to check if I was satisfied ... I didn't even have the energy to go into it.

Description of Work
Contracted with them to repair soffits and install heat tape on roof where I get ice dams in the winter.