Dobervich Stone

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

1485 Winthrop St N

Saint Paul, MN 55119

Award winning. Personable, go-to-guy for Stone Counters free in house consultation offers remnants in exotic stones licensed, bonded, insured, loves the details of design and selection listeners and knows to ask the questions you may not know to ask, former teacher and home designer/builder. I have very low overhead and require small margins to be profitable can give you the most help and service for the least money. No one that I know of in the business gets as closely involved with the whole project from start to finish as I do. People in the business have noted this about me. My consultation service (free) reflects my passion for good design and architecture. Like an interior designer, I help to be a match-maker for you and your beautiful new stone countertops. I measure, draw up the kitchens, fabricate the countertops, personally install the countertops with my own crew and complete the plumbing when asked. I maintain full knowledge of every aspect of your countertops from start to finish. I am responsible to personally perform on everything we discuss....

11/06/2021

John K.

I am only compelled to write reviews when I have experienced exceptional customer service and top quality work. Dan at Dobervich Stone surpassed all of our expectations with this project. Dan comes with a lot of experience and has an extreme attention to detail you will not easily find elsewhere. He assists in design, color matching, shape, size and goes out of his way to make sure you get a product that is perfect and that you are going to love. His crew was very professional. Mats on all our floors. The installation was quick, perfectly done and they all worked at the end wiping everything down, making our kitchen look like a show home. I strongly recommend Dan and his team to anyone looking to replace their countertops. He’s amazing.

Description of Work
Quartz Countertops Installation

10/10/2021

Marla S.

My experience the first time we used Dan to remodel our kitchen exceeded our expectations so when we moved 5 years later, we used Dan again for our new kitchen remodel. NO regrets!

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

02/13/2021

Harry U.

Very responsive, great communication, great advice along the way, and a beautiful job. Dan is terrific and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dan!

Description of Work
Install Quartz Countertops

Category countertops

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your warm words (on one of the coldest mornings I can remember). and for your welcome to our entire crew and your participation / input to make sure your job went as it should. Best luck on your window replacement and tiling. Dan.

10/17/2020

Brad R.

Dan and his crew do a great job every time I use them. Dan thinks through the process thoroughly and explains the pros and cons of different selections. He has a keen eye for picking the right product for a project. Brad Randall Randall's Home Improvement

Description of Work
Quartz countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

Thank you , [Member Name Removed]. You are a exceptional General Contractor — as a former Airlines mechanic you bring many talents and amazing mindset to each and every project. You respect both the clients and us vendors. In insecure times you display stability, thoughtfulness and integrity at every step. We deeply appreciate working with you. Dan Dobervich Stone

07/18/2020

MaryLynn W.

Working with Dan and his team was fantastic! He was honest in his opinions on project and cost estimates. Guided me along in choices I was deliberating on. He went out of his way to give me what look I wanted and kept everything in my budget. Communication during the process was 100%. His pricing was more than fair. Hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Demolishing current laminate countertops & breakfast ledge and sink.

07/17/2020

Pat A.

We were very pleased with our working relationship with Dan Dobervich. He provided us with a range of options in materials and design. His creative design suggestions to replace an elevated bar counter with a counter-height design were exactly what we needed to update our kitchen. His pricing was fair. We are very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Dan to others with similar needs.

Description of Work
Replace laminate kitchen countertop with quartz product. Replace porcelain sink with quartz sink.

03/24/2020

Jennifer J.

Everything went perfect! Dan was very responsive and timely in getting the materials ordered and installed in a very quick time frame. I would definitely have him do other work for us!

Description of Work
Purchased and installed quartz countertops

Category countertops

Hi again [Member Name Removed]! Hi. We felt welcomed and trusted -- and this always makes a huge difference for us and for the work we are able to do.... Hope you and your friends and family stay in good health in the days and weeks ahead. Thanks to you both !

03/09/2020

Jan C.

Excellent. They got back to me right away. They were very easy to communicate with. They came out to check measurements and installed the countertop within about 10 days. Very quick and reasonable price. Also offered good ideas for extra trim. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Countertop installed

11/19/2019

Scott P.

Dan was excellent from the beginning of the project until the end. He offered fantastic advice and we were able to see a wide variety of stone countertop slabs in his backyard "show room." It was helpful to see full slabs instead of just samples as we worked to narrow down our options. In addition to being detail oriented and a superb craftsman, Dan was able to present a number of possible visions for how to approach the project. We used some of his ideas and just pondered others but everything turned out better because of his guidance. We would definitely recommend Dobervich Stone for anyone needing new countertops.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

07/27/2019

Mike H.

Fantastic!! Dan is a super guy to work with. He and the crew got the project in 2 weeks early!! Dan was incredibly helpful in helping us decide what products to use. Looks really really good! No monkey business with price either---price quoted was the price paid. Great crew as well. Julio is one of the most talented craftsmen I have seen. All around great experience.

Description of Work
New Kitchen Counters

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

FBC Remodel

Since 1997, FBC Remodel (formerly Finished Basement Company) has been creating joy in communities across the Minneapolis area through custom remodeling and modern home design. We understand your home is a sanctuary, a place to gather with those most important to you and just be, but sometimes houses need a little help to become a “home.” That’s where we come in. With over 20 years in business, FBC has mastered the art of listening; truly learning about you and what your home means for your life. Our collaborative design-build process has evolved into the best practices in the industry and results in a superior space that fits — and improves — your life, by designing your home around you. With passionate, award-winning designers, skilled craftsmen, inspiring showrooms, and a transparent process, we’re designed to be unique and committed to making lives better through better spaces.

VIP Valley Interior Products

We are a family owned Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling business, founded in 1980. We excel at handling every aspect of the job, from design through completion. Come visit our showroom conveniently located 1 block off of Interstate 94 at the 49th Ave exit- just 5 miles north of downtown Minneapolis. Monday through Friday from 8-5:30. Saturday hours by appointment only, please.

Right Construction LLC

Full-service general contractor for residential remodeling in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Our experienced builders love what they do, and bring their collaboration of talent and craftmanship to every job. Our project managers carefully listen to your goals and financial objectives to manage a streamlined schedule with diligent communication.

Selection, design help, technical knowledge, building, remodeling, teaching, removal and disposal of existing counter tops, recycling of fixtures, resource for wholesale back splash tile & assistance.

repairs, retrofitting stoves, cooktops, fixing existing stone, cracked or faded cloudy or chipped stone, or turning existing countertops into new uses