Complete Custom Painting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2011

5419 Cottage Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55110

Interior and Exterior Painting and Staining

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Complete Custom Painting offers interior and exterior residential and commercial painting in the Twin Cities and Seven Country Metro Area. Since we were founded in 2005 we have completed hundreds of paint jobs. Our experience is second to none. Our company has a history of maintaining a quality, detailed relationship with its customers. Every bid we give to a customer includes a well thought through description of the work to be completed. We take into consideration the homeowners goals and objectives and customize their job to achieve their desired result....

interior painting (124)drywall (10)cabinet refacing (9)wallpaper removal (2)house painting (35)deck cleaning (6)pressure washing (4)plastering (3)

03/12/2021

Very satisfied! I would have them back any time I need painting or similar work done. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Ceiling Popcorn removal skim and paint

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

01/23/2021

Nick, Tom, their crew and everyone in the office were prompt, courteous and extremely professional. They were able to work within the very few days I had to have the office space painted. I couldn't be happier and I'm so glad to have found them and work with them. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Office walls repaired and painted

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

10/08/2020

Nick did a wonderful job with the painting. My daughter is thrilled with the way her room looks now. Nick was friendly and professional and even offered to touch up the baseboard (that had paint on it from a previous painting) and help move heavy items back in her room. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting a bedroom

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/10/2020

Very well. Owner Nick and crew chief communicated well. Needed additional work beyond initial contract---fairly priced and done without hassle. Crew conscientious, hard working, pleasant. Clean up good and took care of all problems related to work.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim and doors. Repair multiple areas wood rot. Very steep pitch, tall and large home so high degree of difficulty.

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/25/2020

They did excellent work and actually exceeded expectations. The crew worked hard, was curtious, and kept the job site clean. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home (front)

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/22/2020

I called on August 12 asking to get an estimate: Amy called back and left a voicemail saying Nick would call me within 24 hours, Nick did not call. I called and talked with Amy a couple of days later; she said Nick told her he had called me, as I stated he had not called me. Amy said he was coming back into the office that day and she would ask him again to call me. I is now 10 days later and have...

Description of Work
Painting exterior trim on house

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

My apologies as Amy the office manager did do her job I was aware that I needed to connect with you. Unfortunately my foreman had been out for two weeks with covid-19 as well as one other employee of ours, so I had to put estimates on hold for those two weeks. With that being said I should have called to let you know. The reviews are harmful to our business if negative, if you remove it it would h...

07/21/2020

The guys just completed my painting and I am so absolutely pleased with the job Complete Custom Painting did! They painted the whole interior of my home, sprayed my ceilings and did my exterior trim painting. I could not believe the detail they went to just to get everything ready and then when everything was complete, they went around with a light to make sure that everything was done to perfecti...

Description of Work
Interior walls and sprayed ceiling/Exterior trim

Category house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/18/2020

From the 1st contact till the last bit of cleanup was done, I couldn't have been more pleased. The estimate received was substantially less than the other firm that submitted an estimate. The work performed was done as described in the estimate. The crew was pleasant, professional, prompt, and kept us informed of what the next step(s) would be, and when they would be done. We are very pleased with...

Description of Work
painting of the exterior of our home

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thanks for the nice review. We appreciate the work. Have a great summer!

06/04/2020

Everybody I dealt with were friendly, professional, neat and did excellent work. They did everything they promised to do when they promised to do it. They had to use two kinds of stain (one for the porch and another for the deck/steps) but they matched the colors perfectly. We were very pleased with the job they did and felt the price was very fair. I would highly recommend them and would definite...

Description of Work
Stain the outside cedar siding of a 3 season back porch and the cedar deck, railings and steps.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thanks for the nice review. Have a great Summer and Enjoy your deck

06/03/2020

Complete Custom Painting offered some ideas to better prepare the wood siding on our house for improved long lasting results. The quality of workmanship on the job was excellent.

Description of Work
House Painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Review for Complete Custom Painting - 5419 Cottage Ave, Saint Paul, MN - 38613540

Thanks for the kind review. Have a great Summer. Enjoy the new color.

Exterior Hardboard Painting. Exterior Wood Restoration. Deck Restoration. Deck Staining. Wood Staining. Fence Painting. Pressure Washing. Waterproof Coatings. Epoxy Coatings. Industrial Coatings. Scaffold Painting. Boom Painting Work. Metal Painting. Elastomeric Coatings. Interior Wall Painting. Interior Wood Painting. Interior Stain Work. Cabinet Staining. Cover Staining. Glazing. Interior Fine Finishing. Lacquer Finishing. Drywall Repair. Texture Repair. Ceiling Painting. New Home Painting.

Large Drywall Installation.