Ck Remodeling & Maintenance

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2012

Ck Remodeling & Maintenance is a professional business that has been around for 30 years. They are License General Contractors with sub-contractors on call. Integrity, hard work and communication with their clients is what CK Remodeling believes keeps strong and happy client base. Many clients say Ck Remodeling & Maintenance is the "Jack of all Trades", meaning if its construction or repairs, they can fix it. Call anytime to get a free estimate!...

Pro Exteriors LLC

Pro Exteriors is located in Bloomington MN. With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we are able to provide our customers with the top notch service that each customer deserves.

RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC

If you want peace of mind with hassle Free management for your home, town home, or small residential rental property, R.P. Management, Inc., is your trusted, experienced partner. With 30 years of professional management experience, our focus is on making you one of our raving fans. Professional property management doesn’t cost, it pays. Experience the R.P. Management difference.

MyCleaner MN

We are a locally-owned, Minneapolis based cleaning and restoration company with over 34 years of experience. We clean it all! Our services include air ducts, area rugs, carpets, furniture, draperies, tile and grout cleaning, natural stone, hardwood floors, all hard surfaces and routine maid services/ house cleaning. Water damage and fire damage restoration. Where one call really does clean it all. A to Z floor to ceiling, inside or outside! call for free estimate/evaluation or with any questions you might have. We are uniformed, experienced, highly skilled technicians. Fully bonded and insured and all work is guaranteed in writing. Nobody cleans better for less, and we beat all competitors written or electronic offers. Ask about our 110 percent price match guatantee. We do non-residual steam cleaning using soap-free green products while leaving zero residue behind.

02/25/2014

They did a really bad job on the bathtub. The paint is all peeling and now it has all come out and its still kind of sticky. If I use the shampoo or the conditioner it will stick to it, so that wasn't good. Also they decided to do the porch to grade but they didn't do that. When I called them back they said they would come back but they didn't. They introduced me to another contract that was awful...

Description of Work
I used CK Remodeling & Maintenance to redo the bathtub and do some deck work.

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,remodeling,deck cleaning,home remodeling,interior painters

First off, I am sorry and confused you feel this way. You have hired us 4 times: January 2013 (before your complaint) February 2013 (the complaint) March 2013(after complaint) May 2013(after complaint) All of these were separate estimates on separate work. I find it hard to believe you didn't like our work but still thought to hire us. Bathtub Paint Job: We explained to you that you should just re...

06/16/2012

They were timely, professional, neat, and clean. They performed the work quickly, and did it well. I'm a tough critic, as my family is in the construction business. I was very pleased with their work, and will definitely work with them again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
CK helped us with a remodel project - they removed dated built in cabinets from our living room, a fireplace mantle, a rock fireplace surround and hearth.

Category remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking

Thank you for your response. Hopefully everything is going great!

Hardwood Floors, Remodeling Kitchens & Bathrooms, Ceramic & Vinyl Floors, Painting, Windows, Doors, Insulation, Basement & Attic Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, Housing Inspections and much more.

ask for details