BRUCE INDUSTRIAL

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2000

1643 EUCLID ST

Saint Paul, MN 55106

In business since 1972 and specializing in smaller scale work. Free Estimates. No subs. Cost determined by job. Leave a message on machine....

masonry (110)chimney repair (29)concrete repair (22)stucco (4)chimney cap repair (4)stone & gravel (4)decks & porches (4)foundation repair (2)gutter repair (1)

06/08/2020

Perfect. Bob was prompt, kept us informed, and also recommended we get our chimney liners checked by a pro (wise advice since they were a mess and unsafe). His work looks good.

Description of Work
Tuckpointing, brick replacement on brick skirt, chimney

Category masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

06/24/2019

Robert was responsive and reliable, from my first inquiry to when the job was complete. He explained what needed to be done and laid out the pricing and terms for the project clearly. He worked on our project every day until it was complete. He cleaned up when the work was done. Our chimney looks great!

Description of Work
Tuckpointing, replacing chimney cap

Category concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

05/07/2019

Robert came out and explained what it would take to do the work. Also suggested alternatives. He followed up with a voicemail. I will all contractors were this responsive and professional!

Description of Work
Assesment of issue

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

11/15/2018

Our large, 100+ year old house needed extensive restorative work including replacement of over 200 brick to the 4-6 rows above the foundation. Robert responded promptly to my enquiry and his bid was 25% less than the closest competitor. His work was excellent as was the clean-up. He always returned calls promptly and finished his work within the time period agreed upon despite rather foul weather....

Description of Work
Tuckpointing and brick replacement

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

07/04/2018

We had a very positive experience. Robert, the owner and person who did the work, does extremely meticulous work. He also was prompt in contacting us and he always followed through with phone calls to make arrangements. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repair of garage foundation blocks and cement.

Category masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

I enjoyed meet the both of you and our conversations. It was a pleasure working for you.

10/29/2017

Great job. And he got me in before the weather got bad...much appreciated.

Description of Work
Robert was responsive, explained things well, and did great work.

Work Completed On 10/29/2017

Thank you for the nice review. I enjoyed talkin to you. I am glad I could fit you job in before the weather became too bad.

10/19/2017

Robert gave us a fair estimate for the repair. He was also knowledgeable about older homes and historically accurate replacement bricks and limestone, and where to find materials. Considering that we had several estimates that insinuated the need for a complete replacement and were to say the least, expensive, his detailed explanation on what he could do for us was refreshingly honest. He utilized...

Description of Work
We needed to have our original brick and limestone steps for our home built in 1937 repaired. It was not a complete rebuild but the damage was significant.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

I enjoyed talking to you about a variety of topic and explaining what exactly I would be doing. I like people to know not only what is being done but also why. Thank you for the picture of the steps.

06/05/2017

Excellent service, price, and communication. I couldn't have been more please with how it turned out. Besides being a skilled mason, Robert is also very pleasant person to work with.

Description of Work
Robert rebuilt my front steps. He tuck pointed the brick that was loose from years of use.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

It was nice meeting you and your daughter, I enjoyed talking to you. Thank you for the nice review.

12/19/2016

I thought they were excellent. I would hire them again. They were professional and they did good work. They sent me photos of it. My interactions with them was fine. The work was excellent.

Description of Work
They repaired my chimney.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind review.

01/19/2016

A little slow in getting to the job. Done a good job when he did.

Description of Work
Repair/replace brick facade on edge of garage.

Work Completed On 07/21/2015

Thank you for the nice comments.

TUCKPOINTING, BRICK WORK, MASONRY, STONE WORK, CHIMNEY REPAIRS.

Concrete, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Stucco, porch & deck, handyman