Bright Blinds

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

Bright Blinds is your one stop shop for all your window treatment cleaning & repair needs! We offer two types of cleaning to meet your needs, on-site injection/extraction as well as the latest ultrasonic technology. We guarantee no damage or shrinkage. We use only certified technicians and no sub contractors. Home of the Shade Bright Universal Shade & Drapery Cleaning Tool....

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi

10/12/2019

Blinds repaired quickly. Very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two blinds repaired. Price very reasonable.

03/14/2019

This is the 2nd Levelor cordless blind that he's repaired. The first time he had to re-repair but picked it up from our house and brought it back with no extra charge. No problems this time. He's probably the only person in town who can repair the Levelor blinds with the plastic mechanisms and his prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Levelor cordless blind repair

CATEGORY window treatments

09/04/2018

One of our cordless blinds no longer would go up--it got stuck at about 2 inches up. They were able to repair it but, initially, the blind then got stuck on the way down at 2 inches above the window sill. They picked the blind up from our house and re-repaired it and now it works. It took a week for the initial repair and another week for the 2nd repair which was not charged for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cordless blind was repaired

CATEGORY window treatments

05/15/2018

Very very well. The fabric blinds look like new. All bug spots, etc were successfully removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds cleaned and one repaired

05/27/2017

After 22 years I decided to have my blinds cleaned. I found Bright Blinds through Angie's List. I did not know what to expect as these blinds were old. I can say that I was completely amazed at the results. My blinds look like new again. I would recommend Bright Blinds to anyone who is looking to have their blinds cleaned. Five Star!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned blinds, repaired cords, added new plastic caps.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

Cleaning tool sales. On site cleaning of blinds, shades & drapery. Partition & cubicle walls. Blind repairs & cleaning. Ultrasonic window treatment cleaning. Shade repairs.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal