B & A HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2006

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. NO AFTER HOURS CHARGE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Conrad Hansen Painting & Decorating

Conrad Hansen Painting & Decorating

2019 Super Service Award Winner. Conrad Hansen Painting is your complete solution to all your residential painting needs. I am an owner operator with 36years experience as a residential painting contractor I work each job myself along with my crew, so you get personalized attention to your project for the duration of your painting project. 2 employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

07/15/2010

I left voice mail and never received a return call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three rooms that required painting. Two rooms with minimal repair to the sheetrock and the third with more extensive damage. There was also the opportunity to paint indoors at the rental property.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

My apologies if you left a voice mail that was not returned. This should not have happened as I personally take and return all phone calls. I have never intentionally failed to return any call as I am interested in all potential jobs, large or small. If this customer would do me the courtesy of calling me back, I would be more than happy to respond to any request they might have. I might add howev...

05/17/2010

He was very, very good. He was very professional and did excellent work. He came right out to correct a problem that we had in the bathroom upstairs. That was really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used B & A Home Improvements to do some lighting attachments, a little bit of wood and tile work. He laid down tiles in the bathroom and laundry room.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

09/12/2008

He is unbelievable. He is the nicest man. He can do anything. He is very careful. He isn't a carpenter but he would pull out shelves and check the carpenter's work just to protect me because I wasn't working with a contractor. He is just phenomenal. His price is too cheap!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He refinished the front of my fireplace and redid the entire thing. He also redid all my painting, put up my walls and some new doors.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,fireplaces,interior painters,doors

11/10/2007

I requested that an exterior window sill be fixed. Jerry came out and gave me two estimates: one for a patch job and the other that would have entailed removing the window and surrounding wood frame. I chose the patch. He also said that he would need to do the work on a sunny day. Since the weather had been damp and the forecast for the week looked wet, it might be a few days before he could do th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry patched up and exterior window sill and framing that had dry rot. He pulled out the rotting wood that was loose and vacuumed the debris out of the openings. The material used was like a "bondo" for wood and filled the holes nicely.

CATEGORY handyman service,window treatments

06/08/2007

He's done a super job in everything from fixing my screen door to painting to repairing my unattached garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done a lot of repair work around my home that came up after an inspection

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman services, home maintenance.

ROOFING, DECKS & PORCHES.