Angel JR Painting

Founded 2010

We are providers of painting services in the Minneapolis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

Exterior Painting Project

house painting

View project

house painting (35)interior painting (1)

09/23/2022

Mark G.

All went extremely well. Angel was on top of things, communicated well, and was very professional. I hired Angel and crew to paint my mother's split-level house, including all the trim. Because I was pleased with the result, I expanded the scope of service to include power-washing and painting the deck. All were done soooo quickly! And with great results! Angel is very responsive, punctual, and professional. Have since asked him to do some internal work for me. No qualms or concerns.

Description of Work
External House Painting; Deck Power-Washing and Painting

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

07/25/2022

Kevin M.

Angel Jr. and crew exceeded expectations. My house needed a lot of prep (scrapping and primer) and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and detached garage

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

07/08/2022

Jennifer P.

The job was accomplished well, as promised and expected. Angel kept me informed of what they were doing each part of the job and each day. The crew was timely and available, diligent and thorough. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
painting exterior of house and garage

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/08/2022

Donald O.

Angel and his crew did a fantastic job on my home. Completely changed colors and everything turned out perfectly. They were quick from quote to finished product. Two weeks and the process was complete! I would use them again without issue!

Description of Work
House painting

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

Review for Angel JR Painting  - 700 5th St SW, Saint Paul, MN - 39758796

06/04/2022

Jamie S.

We are more than happy with how our house turned out. Angel Jrs crew was timely, kind, professional, and did an amazing job. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for exterior paint work! We will definitely use them for any painting needs in the future.

Description of Work
Siding and trim painted

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for Angel JR Painting  - 700 5th St SW, Saint Paul, MN - 39755398

05/16/2022

Rose B.

Angel and his crew were very professional and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/12/2022

Marven E.

Very well. Angel responded to my request for estimate within minutes and arrived at my home within a half hour. He gave me a reasonable estimate, helped me pick a color to match the rest of the house and completed the work the following day.

Description of Work
Part of the front of the house that is not covered by vinyl siding.

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

05/12/2022

Gretchen T.

My garage looks great! He had an opening and was prompt and courteous and it looks great!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

03/31/2022

Terrance J.

The project was completed in a timely manner. Very professional estimate was given and the project was completed on time and the color matched perfectly as I requested. I recommend this service.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

03/30/2022

Crystal H.

They did a great job, communication was great, he was very honest and I would definitely recommend them again. Don’t hesitate to use this company.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

Review for Angel JR Painting  - 700 5th St SW, Saint Paul, MN - 39679772

03/25/2022

Michele B.

Angel and his crew worked quickly and did a great job with painting the outside of my house.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

09/18/2021

Scott E.

Wonderful! Angel was great—friendly, precise, responsive, communicative, professional. His crew worked long days to complete 2 1/2 story job in 4 days. Angel gladly came back himself to touch up when we requested it in few spots. Left extra paint for us complimentary. Angel Jr. came highly recommended by many in our neighborhood. We Also highly recommend this POC-owned business!

Description of Work
Paint the whole house exterior

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

08/11/2021

jim W.

The job was finished in two days. Suggest clarifying exactly what surfaces to be included, eg wood doors.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/10/2021

Theresa D.

This team of guys were great, they did a wonderful job, everytime i came outside they were happily singing while they were working, to me that was a sign that they all loved being here, helping to beautify my home.. They took 2 days to do my project and it turned out beautifully, they left my yard clean, I would definitely hire them again. Thank you for being so professional.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

05/24/2021

Tony E.

Excellent work! Great communication, on time, quality work, friendly!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/21/2021

Richard E.

Excellent work. I'd recommend them. By far, the lowest bid on the job and they did great work.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

03/29/2021

Debby M.

It went good. They pressure washed the house then once the HOA approved the colors, they were out the next day to paint. It was completed by end of the day.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of my home

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/24/2021

Nancy W.

Organized, great painting prep, and supervised his crew the entire time. Highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/21/2021

Dean E.

Perfect all around. House looks new again. 10 stars!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

Thank you for your preference and for having trusted Angel Junior Painting

03/15/2021

eva G.

Wonderful job! Happy to have angel for my go to painter. Now going to do some outside work for him. Very professional and excellent quality work.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for trusting Angel Junior Painting LLC, a pleasure to be able to serve and satisfy my clients' projects.

03/10/2021

Mike O.

Angel and his crew did a great job, well worth the money! Fast, efficient, respectful of the property, and his crew seemed to enjoy the work. Great price and willing to do the little extras when asked. Very impressed with Angel and his work ethic and definitely recommend giving him a call.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/13/2021

Judy W.

He showed up with his crew as promised and they worked hard all day. They were neat, nice and did an excellent job. I plan to have them do more painting for me soon

Description of Work
Exterior Painting