Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of durable extruded aluminum frames with a tough powder coat. The frames hold mesh screens and lightweight, vinyl-glazed panels in place. The strong 10-mil vinyl glaze we use provides panoramic views, while keeping the elements out. If the vinyl is accidentally distorted, it will return to its original shape within minutes. If cut or damaged, the vinyl can be easily replaced inexpensively. Clean with mild dishwashing detergent and a clear water rise. For best results, we recommend a final cleaning with EZ-Screen Vinyl Cleaner and Preservative, available through Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows. The Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows can ship your new windows directly to your home within 3 – 4 weeks. Our windows are delivered ready to be installed. We always say, “if you can operate a caulking gun and screw gun, then you can install your own windows”. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover....

DPENN Construction, a small owner operated residential remodeling company. From one day jobs to full bathroom, basement, kitchen remodels we can do it all. Priding ourself in a customer First business model, bringing as much Value as we can to each individual project.

We are a Licensed General Contractor specializing in home remodeling. We build additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and exterior projects like garages and decks. We do most of our work with our own employees. Thank you.

Obsessed with customer satisfaction. Specialized in home exteriors; windows, decks, porches, siding, roof, concrete and others. Please reach out to us directly at 612-300-7265 for more information.

08/25/2019

It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Several screens replaced on the lanai Cage. High up and not easy to do reach.

Category decks

05/30/2019

I contacted this company in January through Angie's List and did not hear back from them until the middle of April.

Description of Work
Sofitts on my screen porch replaced

Category sunrooms

08/28/2017

Great experience. Very responsive and efficient. One visit to measure and one visit to install. Total time 30minutes.

Description of Work
Replaced one window screen and one screen slider

Category decks

08/10/2017

I was a little nervous about ordering windows on the internet using measurements I'd taken myself, but I loved the design on the website so, initially I only ordered 2 windows to check the quality, my ability to measure accurately and the company's ability to build to my measurements. Jeff, the salesman I dealt with was attentive without being overwhelming and the first order was delivered in abou...

Description of Work
Customs made windows for screen porch

Category decks,sunrooms

03/20/2017

Wonderfully

Description of Work
Porch enclosure

Category decks,sunrooms

The Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows offer a custom made 3 1/2 season screen porch window as well as doors.

The Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows does not offer installation services.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa