All Star Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

15961 XINGU ST

Saint Paul, MN 55108

All Star Plumbing is a experienced plumbing contractor that serves St. Paul, Minnesota & the Northern Suburbs. For over 38 years, we have been providing the Twin Cities with excellence in plumbing services. It is an owner operated company Our services include: * Pipe Repair & Replacements * Water Heater & Softeners * Fixture Repair & Replacement * Drain & Sewer Cleaning * Sump Pumps All Star Plumbing offers complete plumbing and drain cleaning. The owner and operator is Jack Stodola. He has been in the same business location for over 38 years. Jack is friendly, experienced and reliable - all very important things when someone is providing a service in your home. He can repair, replace and install water heaters, water pipes, toilets, sinks, faucets, water softeners, sump pumps, and garbage disposals. He will also handle all the plumbing needs for your bathroom and basement remodels. For more information concerning our high quality plumbing services, contact All Star Plumbing today. Complete Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service -24 Hour Service & No Overtime Charges for Nights & Weekends...

plumbers (187)water heaters (41)drain cleaning (13)well & water pump repair (2)

03/25/2021

Great. Toilet that wouldn't fill is now flushing. Fair price. Pleasant guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you need us. Thank you again, All Star Plumbing

10/17/2020

I called Jack from All Star Plumbing on a Saturday and left a message. He called me right back. I explained the situation and he talked me through how to fix it myself as he felt it was not something that would require a plumber's attention. This saved me hundreds!!! I greatly appreciate him for this and strongly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you ever need us. Thank you again, All Star Plumbing

10/07/2020

I had some difficulty connecting with him to set up the appointment. Satisfied with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet repair and preparation prior to washing machine installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you need us. Thank you again. All Star Plumbing

09/12/2020

Was rude and acted like it was dumb for me to call on a Saturday afternoon. Hung up before I could finish talking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing on a Saturday

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

07/23/2020

Plumber determined the toilet was sweating from the humidity. He did not charge me for his visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaky toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you ever need us, Thank you, All Star Plumbing

07/19/2020

Jack was amazing. Answered his cell on a Sunday and was at my house 2 hours later doing the repair. He offered tips, was friendly and very responsive. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main water valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you ever need us. thank you again. All Star Plumbing

06/28/2020

Great. He was very helpful and informative

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix dripping outdoor faucets

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/18/2020

We received a recommendation from a friend that Jack at All Star Plumbing was great to work with. On a Sunday morning we had a sump pump and a backup sump pump break down. They were working well enough to not overflow but very much on their last legs. That same day (a Sunday) we called Jack and he came out within 2 hours and identified that both pumps were not operational and the backup battery wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

03/03/2020

Jack has helped me with multiple plumbing projects over the last 9 years. From gas line hookups to shower repair to water heater replacement, I have always been so happy with his his work. Most recently I had a frozen water pipe during a cold snap. Even though he was on vacation, he called me back and took the time to walk me through how to solve it. As always, he was spot on and helped me get thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many items over the years

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thank you. If you ever need us we are just a phone call away. Thank you again, Jack All Star Plumbing

02/03/2020

Great! They were able to come out the next day, were communicative, did the job as efficiently as possible and did a great job. I appreciated how helpful they were and the price was as expected given the placement of the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leaking pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Thank you for contacting All Star Plumbing. We are just a phone call away if you ever need us. Thank you again .

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Wells & Pumps