Abbott Paint & Carpet

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2001

Abbott Paint & Carpet is committed to conducting business with integrity and pursuing excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to continually improve our products and our services, we strive to recognize and respect the partnership we have with our customers, suppliers, employees and community....

Angel JR Painting

We are providers of painting services in the Houston area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Angel JR Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Contact us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs! Additional phone number: (612) 388-3646

Offers by Angel JR Painting  on Angi
Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Specialists can clean and restore even the toughest; most soiled or damaged carpet in your home or business. We employ a true truck-mounted cleaning system for deep soil extraction. We also specialize in pet stains, so don't get rid of the carpet (or your pet), just call Steam Master! Steam Master offers a variety of other services, including: Air vent (duct) cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, oriental rugs, drapery of all types, motor-home interior, boats of all sizes, and much more. We offer 24 Hour FLOOD services. We can work directly with your insurance company so you don't have to! No insurance? No worries! Steam Master is understanding and compassionate, our goal is to help you...not overcharge you!

Offers by Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning on Angi
Tianas Purrrfection Cleaning

With over 3 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to clean and brighten your home and/or office. The type of cleaning I do is like no others. I get my 7 years plus experience from cleaning out foreclosed homes for the banks. I clean so the white glove test will pass every time. I put pride, joy, and purrrfection into my cleaning. You have my word that you will be completely satisfied with my completed work. If you are not , I will come back out free of cost to you to fix whatever you are not happy with.

11/13/2017

I am sad to say it did not go well even though we are happy with the end results, finally. We have used Abbott regularly for paint supplies and for carpet. In those instances we have been very satisfied and would highly recommend their service and products. Unfortunately buying the roller shades was not a smooth experience. The measurements were written down incorrectly so one shade was one inch t...

Description of Work
This most recent time at Abbott was to buy new Hunter Douglas roller shades for several windows in our 1916 home. We needed measurements taken and help choosing a style and color of shades that would fit with the original woodwork of the windows and the style of the Arts and Craft Bungalow house.

Category flooring contractor,window treatments

12/21/2015

The people at Abbott are wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable. A great place to go if you need advice about a project.

Description of Work
We have purchased paint for many different products from Abbott over the years. Most recently, we had them custom match some paint.

Category flooring contractor

09/24/2015

They were very professional. They went over and above what I expected.

Description of Work
Carpet repair and restretching.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/20/2015

they were helpful and knowledgeable and gave primer advice that I needed to know but did not even know to ask

Description of Work
matched paint swatches and sold me quantities of paint needed for property

Category flooring contractor

05/09/2015

on time-efficient-perfict cleanup-looks great-

Description of Work
flooring and window coverings

Category flooring contractor,window treatments

Carpet sales & installation. Flooring-hardwood, laminate & vinyl. Painting. Window treatments. Wallpaper. Color consultation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express