A-Plus Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2000

2635 Fisk St

Saint Paul, MN 55113

US Army Veteran owned and operated! A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a small business in every sense of the word. One or both of the owners will show up at every job We have been in business since 1993 and each have over 20 years of experience in cleaning carpet and upholstery. . Our company goal is to make our customers happy. Our guarantee will be that we will do our very best regardless of the size of the job. Thank you. Additional email - psievert@embarqmail.com, pauls0687@gmail.com. To ensure a quick response, please include your phone number in your email request....

carpet cleaning (1468)upholstery cleaning (166)house cleaning (45)floor cleaning (25)oriental rug cleaning (23)carpet installation (19)air duct cleaning (8)water damage restoration (5)tile installation (1)

05/20/2021

Wow! This service was great! Paul S. was on time and was very friendly and professional. He was very careful with our furniture and did great job on our carpet. We were very satisfied and will be using A-Plus again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

04/28/2021

A-Plus was on time, professional, and worked really hard to clean the basement carpet in my mother's house so that it could be listed on the market. I would use them again for carpet cleaning in my own house.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of a basement prior to listing house for sale

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/29/2021

Very customer focused small company. On time and on budget. Easy to recommend. A+

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/28/2021

Paul and Jim arrived exactly on time (love it!), were careful to understand what needed to be done, cleaned the carpets - including removal of some unsightly spots, and even sang a few tunes while working. Without question, I'd have them back again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/23/2021

Paul and Jim communicate well are competitively priced and do a terrific job! Will definitely use these Gentlemen again.

Description of Work
Carpet and Upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/12/2021

Paul and Jim were awesome! So friendly and responsive! I’ve had stains on my carpet for years. They’ve been professionally cleaned in the past but the stains remained. Paul and Jim were able to get them out! Could not be more happy with their service!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/15/2021

They did an excellent job. I needed someone right away and they got here quickly and got in and out in no time. They even went above and beyond. They are a little more on the price but they are worth it. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

02/03/2021

Jim and Paul own and operate this company. They are experienced, knowledgeable, professional and personable. Working with them was a pleasure and my carpets turned out better than I expected. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning - pet stains removed

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/30/2021

These guys were awesome. Would recommend and hire them again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Carpets on second story cleaned

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/21/2021

We've had Paul and his team over several times in the past few years and every time they do an amazing job. We have 4 kids and 2 dogs and they leave our carpets like new. On top of that, they are the nicest people and reasonably priced. Wouldn't go with anyone else!

Description of Work
I had our carpet and rugs cleaned.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021