A-1 Lock Service By Kee Wee

Founded 1967 • With Angi since September 2001

191 N Snelling Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55104

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Credit cards taken for in-shop services only. Award winning. Additional contact name - Barbara Lindstrom....

02/18/2020

Steven S.

They responded int he morning to my email and were at my home by 2 pm. Will Aho diagnosed, explained and fixed my problem quickly at a reasonable price. Recommended!

Description of Work
Fixing a deadbolt that would not lock to the door frame

01/02/2017

Gwendolyn J.

He was on time and completed the task in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Had locks replaced.

07/01/2016

Elisabeth P.

I've been dealing for years with sticky locks on a 1910 house. It seemed to depend on the weather whether they worked or not. When they all failed at once during hot humid weather, I finally had enough: I called A-1 because they were in my neighborhood and got good ratings on Angie's List. I got an appointment for the next morning. Will (the company owner) showed up on time, was polite and friendly, adjusted all my locks within an hour, and had all the needed tools and parts and lubricants in his van. He didn't try to scare me into buying better locks; in fact, he pointed out security features my doors had that I wasn't aware of. And the bill was only only $80-$90. I've forgotten the exact amount, as I'm just enjoying how smoothly and effectively my locks work!

Description of Work
Adjusted four locks on two exterior doors because some were hard to open and some didn't work at all.

06/17/2015

Susan A.

WIll was very professional, prompt and did the job quickly without a lot of fuss. I was able to get the appointment the day after I called which is great - didn't need to wait 5 days. I will always use this lock service!

Description of Work
Fixed a lock that was not properly closing.

09/04/2014

Mary W.

Will worked efficiently to identify and fix the problem. Switching the two locks added no cost to the service but reduces the likelihood of another repair trip.

Description of Work
Disassembled door latch; fixed the pin that had fallen out; switched the fixed lock with an identical one that is rarely used, as the fixed lock was likely to have problems in the future (i.e. reduced the likelihood of another repair trip)

03/29/2014

Janice Z.

Saved me money by not having to replace it.

Description of Work
Repaired doorknob mechanism.

07/22/2013

ROSALIE B.

Our keys would no longer unlock the lock in the door knob (we had to use another day). We took it into their facility. They fixed it - I don't know the details. I think parts had worn.

Description of Work
Fix door knob lock at their location

04/01/2013

Megan J.

He completely gouged me as far as price. I was sitting outside in the cold with all my luggage and my dogs. I think he took advantage of the situation and I would not recommend using him.

Description of Work
He got me into my house when I lost my keys on a vacation.

01/29/2013

Craig O.

Called A-1 to come out on a weekend and he was very knowledgeable. I had two locks to change, but he ended up providing some additional services of putting a cover rather than drilling a new hole, helping swap existing parts to minimize costs, and overall consulting that helped us make the best decision for safety and security of our home. I will definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable - troubleshooting on the spot was invaluable.

09/12/2012

Kit H.

Not much to tell. Brought the desired doorknob, explained why a brass surround also had to be installed. Did it and it looks good. Courteous and quick. Only complaint, totally unrelated to the quality of the work, is that the owner reeked of cigarette smoke and I found that unpleasant.

Description of Work
Installed new non-locking exterior doorknob.

Fast Eddys Keys Express

Hi I’m Edward Mann Owner of Fast Eddys Keys Express. I provide mobile locksmith service for the Minneapolis MN area. I also provide a really efficient Lockout Service for Autos, Homes and Businesses I’m fully Insured and bonded. I provide Residential Locksmith Service, Commercial Locksmith Service, and Automotive Locksmith Service. I have been a Minneapolis locksmith since 1985. When a lock needs to be changed; due to theft, personnel policy, loss of a key, there’s no time to waste. Fortunately, Fast Eddys Keys Express provides locksmith service to any location in the Minneapolis Metropolitan area of Minnesota. In addition, the most common cause of unauthorized entry through a locked door is by using a duplicate key. Standard keys to your property can be made on demand in countless places. My suggestion is to replace standard locks with high security products by Schlage Primus. My Primus key’s are not sold to any one but me. That prevents duplication without the property owner and/or residents permission. Upgrade your lock and keys with products that are not sold at the hardware stores. You would be amazed at the quality difference between the products I provide and those hardware stores sell. I take your safety and security very personally. I have seen too many home invasions. It’s very disturbing. My passion is to help stop the anarchy and the damage to your life, homes and business. Locked Out? If you’re having one of those days and get locked out. I will get you in so fast, you will wonder why you were so stressed out to begin with. We unlock auto’s, home’s and business’s. I love what I do for work and take great pride in my work. I hope you think so also. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you: Edward Mann Please also Visit our Bog at blog.ourlocksmith.com or our website at ourlocksmith.com

Install locks on doors, new locks, repairs & keys.