General Repair LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

Welcome General Repair appliance repair we repair residential in home appliances, you can contact us at St. Cloud 320 980 7960 Twin Cities 763 442 7140 / 612 562 6021 Our goal is to maintain a long lasting relationship with our neighbors here in MN and give you a timely and accurate solution to your home needs, as the owner I understand the importance of servicing my clients with honest and reliable repairs. We take all necessary measures to ensure a project’s success by striving to meet and exceed our customers expectations. I am knowledgeable and have the certification to do the repairs necessary. We continuously improve our skills thru continued training, and skill building courses.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Laura R.
02/07/2021
It didn't- called and left mssgs 2 times- did not get any responses. They could have at least given me a call stating too busy.
Description of Work
Oven igniter installed
appliance repair

Sorry the phone line was not answered, schedule was filled last week, The demand is larger than usual and for a one person shop it is a lot of work. Give us a call and we can see what the schedule is this week.
John L.
12/04/2019
They did not contact me back but to their defense they are way out of my area over 120 miles away.
Description of Work
Needed a Samsung dryer repaired
Lynn R.
08/24/2019
It couldn't have gone any better. They were so incredibly thorough, explained things as he was doing them. Taught me a few things I didn't know, save me a lot of money. and made all final decisions mine. I would hire this company for any problems I would ever have with any appliance. They would definitely be my first phone call!
Description of Work
Dryer repair
Joyce H.
11/20/2018
Great. Kevin and Andy were here when the scheduler said they would arrive. They seemed honest and professional. We are now waiting on a part for the work to be complete.
Description of Work
Washer repair
M B.
05/02/2018
Very well and very resonance pricing
Description of Work
Repair refrigerator defrosting unit
appliance repair, small appliance repair
Christine D.
03/17/2018
Great job. Very knowledgeable. Work performed efficiently. Showed me what the problems were in the machines. Fair pricing. Friendly guy!
Description of Work
Fixed dryer and washing machine
Brian A.
01/28/2018
He came to Maple Grove within 2 days. He took the dishwasher apart, but it was leaking because so some soap buildup which caused the leak. He dried out the insulation and made sure it didn't leak again. We really appreciate his quick response to our need! He was professional and friendly. His rates are good and I would definitely call him again!
Description of Work
Our dishwasher was leaking and we are trying to sell our house so we needed someone to come out quickly.
Valerie O.
07/30/2017
On time, reasonable priced, had the parts with him and fixed it quickly. what more could i ask for?
Description of Work
Oven Repair
Bill B.
07/24/2017
Good work, both times... was very knowledgeable, did not waste any time and obviously knew what he was looking at.
Description of Work
Repaired wash machine. Called back to repair refrigerator.
Stephen P.
06/06/2017
I had a very old and noisy dishwasher and this Angie's List coupon popped up, so I purchased it. The repairman called me and spoke with me about the problem, arrived as scheduled prepared to address it, and solved it that day at no extra charge. The coupon was good for two trips and several months later a different problem appeared with the dishwasher (did it mention it is old?). Out our guy came again, with no service charge, as the coupon covered two visits, diagnosed the problem, and addressed in the least expensive way, warning me that it might need a new motor. He went back to the shop, researched the motor and called me several days later to see how the repair was working and to tell me what he had found. However, his repair works to this day, the dishwasher is quiet and still does the job, and I've needed no extra work. I am pleased with General Repair's service, communication, and ethics. I would use them again and recommend them to others.
Description of Work
Dishwasher repair
Michael M.
04/11/2017
Chad was prompt and immediately diagnosed the problem; he wanted to get it done in one service call so he drove from a southern suburb all the way to a northern one to get the right parts. He did a great job and the stove works like brand new! I would recommend him for any repair.
Description of Work
My stove needed repairs and adjustments to the stems that the burner knobs are attached to. It's a professional model glass top convection oven and has had years of use- but it works well and I wanted it repaired.
Shelley C.
04/10/2017
Great! He was very responsive and knowledgeable!
Description of Work
Dishwasher and dryer
jeffrey R.
04/10/2017
Extremely well, I was very satisfied. Would definitely use again for any appliance repair issues.
Description of Work
Repair of mounted over stove microwave and new gas oven igniter.
appliance repair, small appliance repair
Tobit S.
04/03/2017
Responsive, appointment scheduled right away, and work done within stated timeline.
Description of Work
Oven repair to replace control board and element.
Dean W.
03/29/2017
We couldn't figure out what was wrong and it's been working ever since. I think he did all he could. It took about an hour and half. The workers were good.
Description of Work
It was for a washing machine that actually started working when he came.
J L.
03/27/2017
Chadwick was excellent. Pre-diagnosed problem before arriving and showed with parts. He arrived prepared to fix the problem. Asked me to have contents of fridge removed before he arrived. Chadwick arrived on time and fixed the problem efficiently. He asked if I was satisfied and I checked it over; he spend some extra time tweaking the refridge doors to my liking. I would highly recommend Chadwick and hire him again. SLP.
Description of Work
Got Whirlpool WRS322FDA00 HR33522539. Wheels were not egaged. Refrig was sitting flush to floor. Screws got sucked up by vacuum. New wheels were reset to move Frig around room.
Kristine W.
03/13/2017
We never got to the point of scheduling an appointment. The first time he wanted to come almost immediately. I stated that I have to give work plenty of notice so I suggested a week in which I could be a little more flexible. I never heard from him until the day before he wanted to come. He asked me some preferred times and when I gave them to him, he said he is not going to get up that early and come. Then he e-mailed after 9:30 the night before to state he was coming the next day. I said I had it with the scheduling. This was my first Angi's List Purchase ever. This was completely unprofessional. I have dealt with lots of contractors over the years and he was the worst in working with. Told him I didn't want his service.
Description of Work
Fix refrigerator.
Vanessa M.
03/07/2017
Great, I actually have to be in the kitchen to hear it running now, before you could hear it from every corner of the house.
Description of Work
My dishwasher sounded like a jet engine, they came out and found that water had been getting into the motor and had rusted a part at the back of the dish washer. The motor was replaced immediately and the rusted part was replaced a few days later when they got it in stock.
Glen L.
03/01/2017
Chad was communicative and let us know when he needed to reschedule to wait for the part. He went the extra mile to do the work and yet only charged minimum. The oven works now, and we are very pleased with the service.
Description of Work
wall oven was broken and needed a new temperature sensor
Wes & Donna C.
02/09/2017
Really well. Chad did a great job, he was knowledgeable, worked quickly and the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend him and will call him for future appliance repairs.
Description of Work
My gas oven quit heating
Shelley C.
01/31/2017
Great - he even came a day early as my dryer had completely stopped working at that point!
Description of Work
I had my dryer and dishwasher worked on
Michael B.
01/20/2017
Chad got back to me later in the day and was able to come by the following day to take a look. He quickly diagnosed the problem with both appliances, replacing a burned out fuse on the dryer and replacing the lower portion of the dryer vent that was clogging up. He got to the bottom of the water softener issue quickly as well, recommending replacement. The whole visit took about 45 minutes. Very efficient work and excellent knowledge. Total cost: $166.
Description of Work
My gas dryer wasn't heating up and my water softener wasn't functioning properly.
Kelly L.
12/29/2016
Great. Diagnosed issue right away, fixed and then also recommended new hose. Retrieved new hose for me and installed it.
Description of Work
Washing machine repair.
Greg E.
11/14/2016
Repair man contacted us fairly soon after we bought the repair service and showed up as scheduled. He disassembled the appliance, cleaned various parts and made adjustments. Reassembled it and ran several test cycles to assure it was working properly. It has functioned normally since he left. He also gave us his phone number to call if it quit working anytime soon. Good prompt and professional service.
Description of Work
Repaired a dishwasher that wasn't working properly.
Susan P.
09/06/2016
Excellent service. Chad showed up as agreed and got to work. Diagnosed the problem and had the replacement part with him as he had though to ask about what the issue was and what type of washer I had before he came. Washer is now working perfectly again. I will definitely hire General Repair LLC in the future.
Description of Work
LG front load washer was not draining

Phone

Visa
MasterCard
Discover

FAQ

General Repair LLC is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

General Repair LLC is open:

General Repair LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Yes, General Repair LLC offers free project estimates.

No, General Repair LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, General Repair LLC does not offer a senior discount.

No, General Repair LLC does not offer warranties.

General Repair LLC offers the following services: Appliance repair, replacement & installation

Other Local Pros In Your Area

main offroad welding

(1)

main offroad welding

we are a family owned welding repair and fabrication shop. we also offer mobile services to better meet everyones needs.we have been doing this for 6 years for contractors only we are now branching out trying to grow ourselves!

JJ Home Services

(52)

JJ Home Services

We are a second-generation home service company based locally out of Minnetonka. We have a substantial focus on quality, customer service, and cleanliness. We can complete any storm restoration project, home improvement, or home inspections you need. We work with every insurance company to ensure you are getting the full scope of your damage completed in a timely manner. If you are looking for an interior or exterior improvement feel free to contact us. If you need a home repair, we have you covered. We can repair or replace everything from concrete to shingles. What separates us from the rest? We are licensed through the state of Minnesota. We carry liability and worker's compensation. We always ensure that every project that requires a permit has an approved permit prior to the start date. We offer warranties on our remodels, repairs, and storm restoration projects. During our projects, we are always focusing on communication with our customers, transparency on our pricing, process, and expectations. We have a high expectation of job site safety and cleanliness for our employees. You will always have a direct line to your project manager that you can call or text at any time. Ensuring our customers are happy with our quality of work at the end of the day is what drives us. You can call, text or email to schedule a free consultation or to answer any questions you may have. Justin Donnell, Executive Director. Cell:651-666-8317 Email: Justin@remodel-911.com

Omega Force Appliance Repair

(49)

2022 Super Service Award

Omega Force Appliance Repair

WE WANT TO BE YOUR SERVICE HERO! If you’ve come this far, you’re likely wondering: are these guys for real? “Hero” seems like a rather lofty (even arrogant) thing to call yourself. We’re just a repair service, right? But you and I both know that when your stuff is broken your world is not right. You want it fixed. Now. You want it done right, so it will last. And it would be really nice if the repair guy was clean and courteous and professional, and well, nice. That’s us. We want to be the folks you call when anything breaks. The guys you want to recommend to all your friends. In fact, We promise to provide such an amazing and totally exceptional repair service experience that you may just want to break something on purpose. Just so we'll come back soon. There are five service heroes who combined have more than 30 years of experience. Phil, Delton, Todd, Mark, and Paul have worked for various service companies over the years and have come together to create one great force. With the factory training and experience we have, you are sure to have a great experience. Our goal is to run a business that is known for going above and beyond the usual to deliver the kind of service that our families would want to receive. We want to be known as the folks who do it right, and treat people right, every time. We want to be a Force for Good. Don’t settle for anything less than exceptional. Demand a Hero. -~Your Service Heroes