Affordable Windows, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at affordablewindows@live.com...

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Painting with Color Inc

Hi my name is Tom Lund. I am a professional painter/drywall specialist and have been for 28 years. I also do plaster repair as well. During those years I have done commercial, residental and multi housing work. I am fully insured. If you want great service and a great price please call Painting With Color Inc.

Offers by Painting with Color Inc on Angi
Haven Homes & Design Co. LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Owner Operated. Insured. Licensed Qualified Builder

Offers by Haven Homes & Design Co. LLC	 on Angi

12/09/2020

Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions...

Description of Work
window installation at my home

Category replacement windows

A full service residential remodeling and repair company providing replacement windows and doors, custom bathroom remodels, and small kitchen or bedroom remodels. Providing affordable services to individuals and businesses. All our custom products are backed by a LIFETIME warranty! We work with you directly or your insurance company as needed to provide quality service on your time at your dime.

I am not a licensed plumbing contractor, electrical contractor, or inspector. We also do not provide roofing services, other than ice dam removal in the winter. I cannot provide these services, but I do have companies I work with to provide these services!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing